I really love fawad dhanush and ranbir with sonam
here I have voted for fawad
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
damnnn no shahid-sonam takers. i thought they have more fans. oh well! ðŸ˜†
SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't really like Sonam as an actress honestly. The only film I found her half decent was in Aisha cuz she was basically playing herself I guess. 
Anyways, I voted for Abhay-Sonam because of that and also I absolutely ADORE the song Nazar Laaye Na from Ranjhanaa and it happens to be a song which was picturized on them. So I'll be biased towards Nazar Laaye Na and vote for Abhay-Sonam.
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam- Abhay . just loved their scenes in Ranjhanaa..
Second comes Fawad and Sonam.. didn't like Khoobsurat (bad direction) but they looked great together. especially loved their filmfare photo shoot pics..

And for your satisfaction. .😉
Shahid- Sonam.. I remember liking that one poster of mausam (haven't watched the movie) Sonam in some red gown and Shahid in a suit or something. They looked royal.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fawad Sonam for me 😊 Khoobsurat is the only movie of Sonam I have seen in theatres and actually liked
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaMaiRa.

Don't really like Sonam as an actress honestly. The only film I found her half decent was in Aisha cuz she was basically playing herself I guess. 

Anyways, I voted for Abhay-Sonam because of that and also I absolutely ADORE the song Nazar Laaye Na from Ranjhanaa and it happens to be a song which was picturized on them. So I'll be biased towards Nazar Laaye Na and vote for Abhay-Sonam.

OMG!!! I'm diggin' your rishta.com gif. ROHAN!!!! <3
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shahid/Sonam cause I remember rooting for em as a couple after watching their promotional interviews. They were funny together.
Fawad/Sonam look classy too.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It kills me to say this. Totally kills me & am never going to admit this out loud again, I hope - But I do like the chemistry between Fawaad-Sonam. He's the restrained, strong, silent, dry wit thorough gentleman <3, and she's the stylish, butterfly fashionista with a penchant for surprising clumsiness & not so surprising foot in the mouth syndrome. ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

They make a classy pair.  I loved KS b/c of their chemistry, which, was surprising to me. I can't stand Sonam Kapoor films but I watched this one for Fawad. And actually liked these 2 together. 

It also helps that Sonam openly fawns all over poor Fawaad making the poor man blush a nice shade of red while she giggles helplessly. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

KS PR was far more fun than the movie!!! Also- Fan girling over men is a very amusing past time I've come to realize. It disconcerts them like nothing else. ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

P. S. Aww @ "pretty pls." ðŸ˜†  *gives chocolate covered cherries to garnish the pretty pls*
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

It was so hard to find goof collages with Abhay-Sonam loll. I personally loved them a lot b/c she started calling him Dimpy. ðŸ˜† And I remember in this one interview some guy was flirting with her and Dimpy got so protective. It was really cute and I wanted them to hook but they never would. I think Abhay is into more intellectual type girls. 

Her and Shahid were interesting b/c they look SO good together. And her Fawad share a fan-fangirl relationship and she's always drooling over him. ðŸ˜†

I still believe Sonam-Abhay had a thing during Aisha. Their chemistry just leans towards that. ðŸ˜†

P. S. I always love your threads  , Het! Good, clean fun! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago