off-screen, on-screen, IVs, pics, overall chemistry

Poll Choice
Fawad-Sonam
Shahid-Sonam
Abhay-Sonam
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

I still believe Sonam-Abhay had a thing during Aisha. Their chemistry just leans towards that. ðŸ˜†

No I wish they had though. It was so organic between them. They like meet and instantly connected. I think he would be sooo perfect for her. B/c he's single (I think him and Preeti broke up, and Fawad is married warna that be good too ðŸ˜†) and he keeps it real and things grounded. He doesn't really cuddle her like her family and close friends do. She really needs that. Now if only she wasn't dating that Berry guy. 

And thanks at the "pretty please" ðŸ˜† One of these day I wanna open a Sona topic and not see the work Ikaun or SoDumb. Like we get it, most ppl here don't like her but I do so please don't ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by JugniBolt

Sonam- Abhay . just loved their scenes in Ranjhanaa..
Second comes Fawad and Sonam.. didn't like Khoobsurat (bad direction) but they looked great together. especially loved their filmfare photo shoot pics..

And for your satisfaction. .😉
Shahid- Sonam.. I remember liking that one poster of mausam (haven't watched the movie) Sonam in some red gown and Shahid in a suit or something. They looked royal.

heheheheheee thanks! I love all 3 so I'm ok either way. But I remember so much fangirling over them and then it just died. I wished mausam had worked. They looked so good together in that movie.
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

No I wish they had though. It was so organic between them. They like meet and instantly connected. I think he would be sooo perfect for her. B/c he's single (I think him and Preeti broke up, and Fawad is married warna that be good too ðŸ˜†) and he keeps it real and things grounded. He doesn't really cuddle her like her family and close friends do. She really needs that. Now if only she wasn't dating that Berry guy. 

And thanks at the "pretty please" ðŸ˜† One of these day I wanna open a Sona topic and not see the work Ikaun or SoDumb. Like we get it, most ppl here don't like her but I do so please don't ðŸ˜­

Haha I remain convinced. She isn't dating Berry chap anymore. Broke up a while back. Abhay is BW standard loyal to Preeti which is surprising in itself, but he's also not in a good space at all, currently. Known to be a good chap though. 

You know who would make a good pair? Sonam-Emraan! Someone should cast them in a film! 

I hope it does come true for you, but I know it's never going to. ðŸ˜† *gives you chocolate* 

Shahid-Sonam make an awkward pair! She's much taller than him & I don't like the way they look together. Never seen Mausam PR so I don't know how they connect offscreen but I don't like them on-screen.
OMG! Abhay and Preeti are still together. SNAP! There goes my matchmaking goals. ðŸ˜†
No clue on Berry and her. Months back they were still dating, she never posts anything so I'm never really sure. But cuurent rumors are that she's a lesbian. So who knows.

Her and Emmy be the perfect good girl next door meets bad boy thing going. On-screen only I mean. Nothing off please. LOLL!! He's always so loyal to his wife.

Shahid and Sonam have the same innocence to them. They're like soft, gentle and very adorable. 
^ IMO, Abhay-Sonam hav the  best chemistry b/w them!

OMG! Abhay and Preeti are still together. SNAP! There goes my matchmaking goals. ðŸ˜†
No clue on Berry and her. Months back they were still dating, she never posts anything so I'm never really sure. But cuurent rumors are that she's a lesbian. So who knows.

Her and Emmy be the perfect good girl next door meets bad boy thing going. On-screen only I mean. Nothing off please. LOLL!! He's always so loyal to his wife.

Shahid and Sonam have the same innocence to them. They're like soft, gentle and very adorable. 

As far as I know, she isn't a lesbian. Wonder where all that originated from!!

Yes, Emraan & Imraan, both the E/raans ðŸ˜† Are the only faithful ones. He's a total gentleman, apparently. Totally disconnected from BW. Love him. 
Of course Abhay and Sonam. They f**king set the screen on fire with their natural raw chemistry. I hope they can do a full fledged movie. How I wish he was playing the lead in BoB...😡 Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
People just assume she's a lesbian b/c she doesnt dish stuff out about her personal life via PR. I mena I don't mind either way, I woudl still love her. But that's how the rumors start.

People just assume she's a lesbian b/c she doesnt dish stuff out about her personal life via PR. I mena I don't mind either way, I woudl still love her. But that's how the rumors start.

Bingo. ðŸ˜†