Samy.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone
As I am new this forum I wanted vm's so any one having vm's plz share it doesn't matter if its old or new
Thanks in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samy.123

Hello everyone
As I am new this forum I wanted vm's so any one having vm's plz share it doesn't matter if its old or new
Thanks in advance

This forum is Criticizing forum :D. Few people here watch the show so that that they can criticize the show, and can refer it worst show again and again. You won't find pic of a good scene here, VM is a far cry :D
I may get banned on IF after this post. But really could not resist myself reading this post. I also wanted a VM but show is criticized only now a days here. in recent time there is not a siggy ever made, so therr are no VMs on Youtube, specially new. I am on this forum since 2 years. There may be an old VM, which is not available on YT.
If anyone has seen the VM here, will post here 😊
Welcome to the forum. 😆 😆
Samy.123 thumbnail
Oh
Thanks@Imansi
That's what I have been thinking k all these 5 years and see the tmkoc IF pages:((
well thanks for the infor dear
IMansi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samy.123

Oh
Thanks@Imansi
That's what I have been thinking k all these 5 years and see the tmkoc IF pages:((
well thanks for the infor dear

Not 5 years dear, its been 7 years. People here don't like lead characters. But there is not VM on Madhavi bhide too, nor on popatlal whom people like here.
I love making siggies more so I make them but don't post here. You are welcome :) keep posting :)
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome !
 There are very few active people on this forum and those who are active may not be interested in making a VM. Or they may not know how to make a VM. I myself have no time to make VM, even though I would love to. Too much on my plate right now. Why don't you make one if you are interested ? We would be really happy about it.

Secondly, go back a few years on this forum and you will find us appreciating the show. Even now, no one says anything about the amazing acting skills of most of the star cast. (Exception Baga and Bawri). We are loyal fans, no one here is just to criticize the show. Members here watch old episodes umpteen times and go gaga over them.

Having said that,  If now everyone is criticizing the show, then think there must be something really wrong in recent times. Just take a rational look at the show. Is it really entertaining now ? Just an episode here and there which comes across as really good episode. Is there anything new that they are showing? My heart really breaks when I see the kind of show this show has become. Predictable, repetitive, silly and just not funny anymore. 

And no one here stopped anyone here from making a positive post full of appreciation for the show ! So go ahead those positive fans ! Make positive posts ! Or participate in forum activities ! Show your support to the show !
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well written Aarti...👏..
we love this show..that is the reason we are still here..😊..

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

well written Aarti...👏..

we love this show..that is the reason we are still here..😊..

Thank you Ahmedji !

As true fans, we appreciate what Tmkoc has shown so far, but we also have a right to express our dissatisfaction if we don't like certain things about the show. 

And then this is a kind of show where it is difficult to write FF or OS or make a VM. 
Samy.123 thumbnail
I also love TMKOC I have been watching it since three years and I have never got bored of any track honestly I really love vms nut the thing is I don't know how to make :((
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For VM'VM'S. ...Check Creation Gallery, You will Surely find Some...! 😆
IMansi thumbnail
There is difference between Criticizing and enjoying whenever fun is made of show. The difference of response between when someone posts this show is best and when someone posted the topic how tmkoc was made fun of in comedy classes. Few fans were elated!
2nd point- I did refer to only few people who think show is already worst And still can watch it. I did not refer to those fans who think it's not more entertaining and don't watch new episodes like Ahemad Ji, Slash7 or many.
I did not say anything with bad intention, I just wonder the show is worst now and are fan of old episodes, howcan tthey watch new episodes regularly? Why don't they watch old episodes at 8:30pm instead of new ones ? If they wanna watch they can, but if its true love then they still watch the show with the hope of getting it better can also try to tweet on sab tv.
3rd point- When someone posted here that she thinks show is best, Jack replied if she thinks show is best then she has not seen any other comedy show. Everybody has his/her own choices, but those who love the show because of it's past Laurel or due to acting of actors can get such replies on forum itself. Can show comments of optimistic fans here that survival here is difficult. But won't.
4th point- nowhere mentioned about actors, mentioned only characters. Babita-Jethalal flirting is discussed/discouraged more than Appreciation of a small Daya-Jethalal scenes. I can further show comments about Gaza family but I won't. I just meant I agree Gadas would be most unwanted family in show but still there is more frustration spread over forum than love for bhide family.
5th- Very well know that show was appreciated on this forum in past that is why I am here, who began with newbie from dazzler ladder.
2 above posts meant there are not many pics now from show, Yojana sometimes posts from scenes, and Ahemad Ji posts from real life, that is why trying hard to be able to bear all the criticism of show because I can't enjoy like others who were happy. And jumping when comedy classes made fun of it just because to get the news of show.
6 pt- Had been on IF since 2010, not each show on TV is perfect except Tmkoc but this forum is definitely exception. VMs are made on basis of content not concept of show.
I dont fear Nobody will agree with me. These posts made it easier for me to quit the forum and just be silent reader for sometime.