Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Veeann

Aru, Im deadwa. For some reason I cant see Gans collages, but i can see the gifs and they just killed me.

I saw the TSA clip this morning, but the resolution was bad and everything was blurred. So i couldn't enjoy it as much as I just did with these GIFs.

Gan, why cant i see your collages? I want to drool some more.

No idea yaar 😕.. They are on insta and Twitter too 
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful collages😛. This shows that even though KaTa is real, it can't beat DivAn chemistry in any ways😊
-Gan- thumbnail
Anu  gorgeous ones 😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

DIVAN MAGIC! ☺️
Aahhh G, those collages..EEKS! ❤️
Okay..I don't know where I am supposed to start..cz I was gushing throughout! ☺️

The moment from where it started with that Mohabbatein tune on the violin..I knew this was gonna be one hell of a magical and beautiful performance!

And Bingo..
IT WAS! ☺️

The lines KP mouthed from Mohabbatein about his madrasan had me laughing as well as giggling at the same time. Damn, they are too cute! What followed was..Just! ☺️
The chorus music of SHM was actually giving me goosies..every time it came along..I was just sitting with my hands on my cheeks..🤣 and to watch Divan perform on it was just so magical It was my dream to see them perform on this and they did.

Caressing, the dancing..the smiling..the kisses..the backhug..the ILU in the end..JUST OMG! From moment one to moment 10, they were sizzling on the stage G! 😳

Their chemistry is just one endless gush fest which pulls us in always and forever! 😆

i think i am gonna stop, cz if i keep gushing, I am never gonna be able to update my post! 🤣

Superb collages G! Your touch to the already magical perfo.. ;)

IKR what a great team they are.. It's hard to believe they changed the choreography to fit DT's injury.. Because it looked so perfect.. And they way KP was supporting DT when she was not holding the walker.. Was so flawless .. Everything just fit in... I just love their teamwork ! 

And gushing .. Ah well I kept on forgetting to capture screen grabs as I got so engrossed in the performance .. Gosh they are perfect onscreen couple 
shadeslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Those Black and Whites- Enough Said!!!!😳. Absolutely Gorgeous- Can't gush more, and can't watch it right now- But your collages give me a glmpse, so love you for it!!!!🤗
P.S. Anu- Those gifs are dreamy!!!!🤗
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HOW JUST HOW do they manage to look so perfect!!!  Drooling over this performance!☺️ Their chemistry is so magical! 
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Gan, I just saw it and I died...again.

Especially the black n white ones - the way he is caressing her cheeks, the stubble grazing her face, the kiss on her forehead, not just lips pressing, but an actual kiss, the looks ...eeeks...they are perfect, just perfect.

What bloody amazing chemistry yaar. Perfect couple.😉
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Gan-

Anu  gorgeous ones 😳

Thanks G...Vee!! 😳 :D
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shadeslayer

Those Black and Whites- Enough Said!!!!😳. Absolutely Gorgeous- Can't gush more, and can't watch it right now- But your collages give me a glmpse, so love you for it!!!!🤗

P.S. Anu- Those gifs are dreamy!!!!🤗

Thank you so much! 🤗
Sorry, i never caught your name.??
😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veeann

Ok Gan, I just saw it and I died...again.

Especially the black n white ones - the way he is caressing her cheeks, the stubble grazing her face, the kiss on her forehead, not just lips pressing, but an actual kiss, the looks ...eeeks...they are perfect, just perfect.

What bloody amazing chemistry yaar. Perfect couple.😉

Vee your description just put me in a dreamy mode... Yes that was a legit forehead kiss😳