Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina Kaif: I am secure enough with myself (Page 2)

EllaElla Senior Member
EllaElla
EllaElla

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
The problem with Katrina is she talks a good game but what she says doesn't match up to the product she delivers. I need her to stop talking about doing "different" and "interesting" roles and wanting delve deeper as an artist and show me she can do that. I'll keep my expectations low until then. 

dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Secure people don't yell from the roof tops they are secure. Their actions speak. Your face however tells an entirely different story. 

People can be insecure about their looks but still be a secure person overall... Not defending Katrina but I dont think there is any actor in BW who is completely secure...im sure even SRK has his moments of insecurity even after all these years. 

all these actresses with or without their enhancements wud completely outshine most normal girls wen it comes to looks...it's jus bollywood that makes them insecure about it.

Edited by dietcoke1 - 03 May 2015 at 4:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverfitoori_kudi

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dietcoke1

Secure people don't yell from the roof tops they are secure. Their actions speak. Your face however tells an entirely different story. 

People can be insecure about their looks but still be a secure person overall... Not defending Katrina but I dont think there is any actor in BW who is completely secure...im sure even SRK has his moments of insecurity even after all these years. 

all these actresses with or without their enhancements wud completely outshine most normal girls wen it comes to looks...it's jus bollywood that makes them insecure about it.
That's impossible really.
Someone can't be happy and secure if they insecure abt their looks, or anything else for that matter 
dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

That's impossible really.
Someone can't be happy and secure if they insecure abt their looks, or anything else for that matter 

oh please...even most normal people have something about their looks that they dont like or feel cud have been better e.g. maybe wish to be taller or have smaller nose, but people live with it n it doesnt affect other parts of their lives n they r happy. Whereas for these actors their insecurities/flaws are magnified onscreen or coz of what they hear from ppl around them...it's a whole different ballgame. To me Katrina seems prity stable from her interviews, alot more than certain actresses who look perfect but create strange controversies every month.LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverfitoori_kudi

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

oh please...even most normal people have something about their looks that they dont like or feel cud have been better e.g. maybe wish to be taller or have smaller nose, but people live with it n it doesnt affect other parts of their lives n they r happy. Whereas for these actors their insecurities/flaws are magnified onscreen or coz of what they hear from ppl around them...it's a whole different ballgame. To me Katrina seems prity stable from her interviews, alot more than certain actresses who look perfect but create strange controversies every month.LOL 
Well again not true..
There's a difference between not "liking" something abt yourself, and being "insecure" about your appearances..
I'm no model or actors but there's nothing I don't supposedly like about my looks..billions of people like that out there.
being insecure is not something one can really control, it's mental thing.
regardless of being beautiful or ugly, regardless of your situation if you're insecure then you're.

I'm not in the mood of dragging or defending other actor/actresses 
So I leave that to that LOL
Sharpener Goldie
Sharpener
Sharpener

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Most typical statement used by insecure people Sleepy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveetanya12TheSmurfsIceflamesColdplaying.Dalisay.MistyyLoveProfusion-PoisonIvy-Beautyful_Mess

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vib. IF-Rockerz
vib.
vib.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Well spoken girl.
She don't need to say it. With the fact that she never take digs on anyone or talks rubbish about anyone truesly shows she is secure in her place.
Though none of the films are bigges with Khan's and all each one of them is appealing ... Looking forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuver

Go to top