Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dietcoke1

People can be insecure about their looks but still be a secure person overall... Not defending Katrina but I dont think there is any actor in BW who is completely secure...im sure even SRK has his moments of insecurity even after all these years. 

all these actresses with or without their enhancements wud completely outshine most normal girls wen it comes to looks...it's jus bollywood that makes them insecure about it.

That's impossible really.
Someone can't be happy and secure if they insecure abt their looks, or anything else for that matter 
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

That's impossible really.

Someone can't be happy and secure if they insecure abt their looks, or anything else for that matter 

oh please...even most normal people have something about their looks that they dont like or feel cud have been better e.g. maybe wish to be taller or have smaller nose, but people live with it n it doesnt affect other parts of their lives n they r happy. Whereas for these actors their insecurities/flaws are magnified onscreen or coz of what they hear from ppl around them...it's a whole different ballgame. To me Katrina seems prity stable from her interviews, alot more than certain actresses who look perfect but create strange controversies every month.πŸ˜† 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dietcoke1

oh please...even most normal people have something about their looks that they dont like or feel cud have been better e.g. maybe wish to be taller or have smaller nose, but people live with it n it doesnt affect other parts of their lives n they r happy. Whereas for these actors their insecurities/flaws are magnified onscreen or coz of what they hear from ppl around them...it's a whole different ballgame. To me Katrina seems prity stable from her interviews, alot more than certain actresses who look perfect but create strange controversies every month.πŸ˜† 

Well again not true..
There's a difference between not "liking" something abt yourself, and being "insecure" about your appearances..
I'm no model or actors but there's nothing I don't supposedly like about my looks..billions of people like that out there.
being insecure is not something one can really control, it's mental thing.
regardless of being beautiful or ugly, regardless of your situation if you're insecure then you're.

I'm not in the mood of dragging or defending other actor/actresses 
So I leave that to that πŸ˜†
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Most typical statement used by insecure people πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: Sharpener

Most typical statement used by insecure people πŸ₯±

Erotic Granny can get a whip and put her in line, I would watch.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well spoken girl.
She don't need to say it. With the fact that she never take digs on anyone or talks rubbish about anyone truesly shows she is secure in her place.
Though none of the films are bigges with Khan's and all each one of them is appealing ... Looking forward.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
had she been saying "m getting offers but i m not satisfied with script" members would hv bashed her...
now if she is saying she wont do...then also she is getting bashed...
are ppl here sure enough what they want to hear ???
such high expectations man!!
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haha because she can't pull of a women centric role. for that she learns to ACT and she knows that too I guess. πŸ˜† 
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Are you reassuring yourself or telling us Miss Kat??

The result of your face don't agree with you, too bad

You can't act that why you don't get offers of such moviesπŸ˜†

Agree
kat cant act
she not a natural beautiful
she big looser
cheap socalled plastic item girl
she become bw star just coz Of SALMAN
WITHOUT HIM
she is ZERO
Edited by iranisanayafan - 8 years ago
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail