Ranveer Singh reveals truth behind hospital selfie

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Ranveer Singh reveals truth behind hospital selfie

Deccan Chronicle/PTI | May 03, 2015, 15.05 pm IST

New Delhi: Ranveer Singh's selfie from a hospital bed left many amused but the actor said he posted the picture online just for a kick.

The actor, 29, was in surgery for a shoulder injury that he endured while shooting an action sequence from his upcoming film Bajirao Mastani'.

"It was a big action scene and I was riding a horse when the accident happened. I broke my shoulder and tore some ligament, which had to be re-attached. Now I am in physiotherapy phase and trying to get stronger to resume work," Ranveer told PTI.

When asked about the much in news selfie where he is seen grinning while lying just before his surgery, Ranveer started laughing. "I was there lying in the bed when someone came and asked for a selfie. I said no initially but then I thought why not? I posted the picture just for a kick. I think it has never been done before and many people were amused by it," he said.

The actor is known for his quirky stunts in real life. Earlier he danced in public to a Hrithik Roshan song and in Krrish' costume when the "Bang Bang!" star threw him a dare.

(Live tweet from the operation theatre !!, tweeted Ranveer Singh . Photo: Twitter)

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150503/entertainment-bollywood/article/ranveer-singh-reveals-truth-behind-hospital-selfie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why would someone ask him for a selfie while he is sick and lying in bed??  Nurses and Docs are also out of control nowadays
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe it was that crazy fan who kept asking him for a selfie as soon as he got out of the hospital
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The truth is he is the biggest attention seeker in Bollywood. 
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

He's learning from Ikaun. 😆 Except, because Ikaun is not Piku's girlfrand, she will not get the same deferential as Veeru.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kitkataha

He's learning from Ikaun. 😆 Except, because Ikaun is not Piku's girlfrand, she will not get the same deferential as Veeru.

Not a surprise as they share some genes afterall. Since its Veeru he is being so adorable here. Whereas bechari IKaun will get a 40 page thread bashing her.

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Who likes to blame others when his attention seeking acts backfire: The accident was the stunt woman's fault, someone else wanted the selfie. 

DP is mothering him well. 

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its absolutely horrifying that these celebs click pictures of their sick selves & post it on social networking sites..How vain & self-obsessed should these ppl be that they post hospital/ bed-ridden/ sick selfies ðŸ˜• I mean if i were in their condition, a selfie will be the last thing on my mind ðŸ˜† And the most hilarious part is they don even own up to it & end up giving excuses like ' i wanted my dad to see my picture so being the loving daughter that i am , i obliged', ' someone badgered me for a pic so being the awesome & selfless person that i am, i gave in' etc. ðŸ˜†
DianaPrince thumbnail
Ching ki aukaat is only 2 pages.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hospital selfies,not well selfies,conjunctivitis selfies ... so tacky!