Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yagyaseni Ki Sabha| Index Of My ArShi FFs| (Page 15)

sandhya.16 Groupbie
sandhya.16
sandhya.16

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 78

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Pls continue 
Don't stop writing pls pls 

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 10992

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya.16

Pls continue 
Don't stop writing pls pls 
Thanks a lot for your love.
nihalove Senior Member
nihalove
nihalove

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 829

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MereRangMein.

Originally posted by nihalove

oyee..sach me chod degi tho l kill myself and write letter on your name...
that my angel stopped writing in middle and with anxiety of what happens next in the story l committed suicide stabbing myself with a safety pin..
yeah its foolish to write for yourself .because if u know what ur writing u can just keep in mind naa... jaise mein hoon...whatever I want I will imagine but never put it down on paper..l know lazy me...

so never say like that..
Awwh...Hayye, Ghayal Kar Diya Mujhe! Pehle Hi Haat Pe Chot Aayi Thi Ab To Poora Ghayal Hogayi Main! I will ask aunty to keep away every safety pin from you, don't worry!

haaye itna care mai mar javaa...thodisi break leke wapas tho jaroor aoogi kyoni meri jaisi cute si sweet si frnds pareshan kar ke rahenge naa...don't mind agar miss karenge tho pareshan karna banta hai ...aur tum Hume sad nahi dekh sakti...
akir me whatever you do iam with you...
aur Teri anti ne ek mangne par dho safety pins dhi hai ..hayyeee pity me

Edited by nihalove - 29 October 2015 at 11:08am
.LadyHitler. IF-Sizzlerz
.LadyHitler.
.LadyHitler.

Joined: 15 May 2013
Posts: 16987

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Will my likes be enough till i get time to read all your fics and start commenting??
I told you my issue but i'm feeling bad now! And then the fact that i'm not commenting now Cry
But i'll try to read them soon!
And i'm removing myself from your pm id's buddy list! I don't want you to waste your time on pm-ing me!
Once i complete reading atleast half of your fics, i'll add you!
..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 10992

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nihalove

Originally posted by .MereRangMein.

Originally posted by nihalove

oyee..sach me chod degi tho l kill myself and write letter on your name...
that my angel stopped writing in middle and with anxiety of what happens next in the story l committed suicide stabbing myself with a safety pin..
yeah its foolish to write for yourself .because if u know what ur writing u can just keep in mind naa... jaise mein hoon...whatever I want I will imagine but never put it down on paper..l know lazy me...

so never say like that..
Awwh...Hayye, Ghayal Kar Diya Mujhe! Pehle Hi Haat Pe Chot Aayi Thi Ab To Poora Ghayal Hogayi Main! I will ask aunty to keep away every safety pin from you, don't worry!

haaye itna care mai mar javaa...thodisi break leke wapas tho jaroor aoogi kyoni meri jaisi cute si sweet si frnds pareshan kar ke rahenge naa...don't mind agar miss karenge tho pareshan karna banta hai ...aur tum Hume sad nahi dekh sakti...
akir me whatever you do iam with you...
aur Teri anti ne ek mangne par dho safety pins dhi hai ..hayyeee pity me
Auntie Ji Ko Tho Main, Never Mind! Dekhnge, Sochenge, Vichaar Karnge! Avashya Karenge!
..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 10992

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LadyHitler.

Will my likes be enough till i get time to read all your fics and start commenting??
I told you my issue but i'm feeling bad now! And then the fact that i'm not commenting now Cry
But i'll try to read them soon!
And i'm removing myself from your pm id's buddy list! I don't want you to waste your time on pm-ing me!
Once i complete reading atleast half of your fics, i'll add you!
No, Dear. Please don't embarrass me. This for some of those people who are just too lazy to comment and like! I understand and get your problem. Please don't do this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LadyHitler.

Nazzz16 IF-Dazzler
Nazzz16
Nazzz16

Joined: 14 September 2014
Posts: 3869

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I agree ur right ...
U write soo well and u update nxt only when you get good response :)
I support you !
..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 10992

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nazzz16

I agree ur right ...
U write soo well and u update nxt only when you get good response :)
I support you !
Thanks a lot, dear.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My Index || BLOG LINKS - Index || NOTE - Pg 16 [28/02/2016]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Anarocksick   Replies: 132   Views: 73861

Anarocksick 132 73861 28 October 2016 at 7:06pm by jeetega
ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI !!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: NotKidding   Replies: 95   Views: 34312

NotKidding 95 34312 10 May 2015 at 11:45am by rn94
Shikha's Index: [Iss Index Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: ShikhaKhushi   Replies: 73   Views: 114771

ShikhaKhushi 73 114771 04 August 2013 at 1:10am by pjroy
Index- Hafsa's IPKKND Index

2

Author: Cytherea   Replies: 10   Views: 23837

Cytherea 10 23837 05 July 2013 at 4:02am by P4rveen12
Arshi...ARSHI...Arshi...!!!

Author: berry_paws   Replies: 0   Views: 4813

berry_paws 0 4813 11 September 2012 at 9:24am by berry_paws

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index