Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaam Ki Baat Karein?
nihalove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oyee..sach me chod degi tho l kill myself and write letter on your name...
that my angel stopped writing in middle and with anxiety of what happens next in the story l committed suicide stabbing myself with a safety pin..
yeah its foolish to write for yourself .because if u know what ur writing u can just keep in mind naa... jaise mein hoon...whatever I want I will imagine but never put it down on paper..l know lazy me...

so never say like that..
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihalove

oyee..sach me chod degi tho l kill myself and write letter on your name...
that my angel stopped writing in middle and with anxiety of what happens next in the story l committed suicide stabbing myself with a safety pin..
yeah its foolish to write for yourself .because if u know what ur writing u can just keep in mind naa... jaise mein hoon...whatever I want I will imagine but never put it down on paper..l know lazy me...

so never say like that..

Awwh...Hayye, Ghayal Kar Diya Mujhe! Pehle Hi Haat Pe Chot Aayi Thi Ab To Poora Ghayal Hogayi Main! I will ask aunty to keep away every safety pin from you, don't worry!
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can understand what u are saying
Being a rgular reader will sure miss ur stories
I cannot even request you to consider ur decision because u have already warned the readers to like and comment but looks like they are not taking it seriously. We will wait till you are comfortable to write again atleast for the regular ones who will be missing all ur stories.

Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnulu

I can understand what u are saying

Being a rgular reader will sure miss ur stories
I cannot even request you to consider ur decision because u have already warned the readers to like and comment but looks like they are not taking it seriously. We will wait till you are comfortable to write again atleast for the regular ones who will be missing all ur stories.

Finally someone understood me! Jhappi Le Le! Love you! Thanks a lot for your love and will miss you all more than anything.
sandhya.16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue 
Don't stop writing pls pls 
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhya.16

Pls continue 

Don't stop writing pls pls 

Thanks a lot for your love.
nihalove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

Awwh...Hayye, Ghayal Kar Diya Mujhe! Pehle Hi Haat Pe Chot Aayi Thi Ab To Poora Ghayal Hogayi Main! I will ask aunty to keep away every safety pin from you, don't worry!

haaye itna care mai mar javaa...thodisi break leke wapas tho jaroor aoogi kyoni meri jaisi cute si sweet si frnds pareshan kar ke rahenge naa...don't mind agar miss karenge tho pareshan karna banta hai ...aur tum Hume sad nahi dekh sakti...
akir me whatever you do iam with you...
aur Teri anti ne ek mangne par dho safety pins dhi hai ..hayyeee pity meEdited by nihalove - 8 years ago
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will my likes be enough till i get time to read all your fics and start commenting??
I told you my issue but i'm feeling bad now! And then the fact that i'm not commenting now 😭
But i'll try to read them soon!
And i'm removing myself from your pm id's buddy list! I don't want you to waste your time on pm-ing me!
Once i complete reading atleast half of your fics, i'll add you!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihalove

haaye itna care mai mar javaa...thodisi break leke wapas tho jaroor aoogi kyoni meri jaisi cute si sweet si frnds pareshan kar ke rahenge naa...don't mind agar miss karenge tho pareshan karna banta hai ...aur tum Hume sad nahi dekh sakti...
akir me whatever you do iam with you...
aur Teri anti ne ek mangne par dho safety pins dhi hai ..hayyeee pity me

Auntie Ji Ko Tho Main, Never Mind! Dekhnge, Sochenge, Vichaar Karnge! Avashya Karenge!