Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Dekhoge, aur thik bhi rahogi! Waise, eh line kisine mujhpe mara tha, while asking me out!

I didn't say in that sense okay? πŸ˜† I'm not a guy!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rishaal

I didn't say in that sense okay? πŸ˜† I'm not a guy!

You are a girl, I know that. But there is no rule that girls can't ask girls out. You know what I mean don't you?
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

You are a girl, I know that. But there is no rule that girls can't ask girls out. You know what I mean don't you?

I'm not that too okay? And I strongly believe that you are not too! You have steered our convo to something nasty Yagz! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishaal

I'm not that too okay? And I strongly believe that you are not too! You have steered our convo to something nasty Yagz! 

Chalo ab tum keh rahi ho to maan lete hai!

I am perfectly straight! Main woh karne me mahir hoon! Aur waise bhi who will let go of a golden chance to tease!
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the index...
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Yagya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
bookmarked πŸ˜³
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Important Note

Hello Everyone,

This is to inform you all that due to my tightly packed schedule I am not able to PM for my updates. And due to the same, I am not able to update as not many people stalk me for updates, except for the silent readers who like the posts. I wanted to ask you all if it is possible for you all to follow me on Facebook or probably Twitter, if I can make one there, so that I can inform you all about the updates?

If you can do that it will surely be a great help for me. In case you don't have an FB or Twitter account, the status of updates will be up on my profile status, so people who added me to their buddy list will be able to know about it.

Facebook: facebook.com/yagzz123
Twitter: @YagyaLakshmi

However, I will try my best to PM on all the possible occasions. Please do let me know of your views. Hope you will understand my side.

Love,
Yagz
Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
If you can Send At least email notifications that would be really great. If you can't do it then Twitter is fine with me
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetydoll32

If you can Send At least email notifications that would be really great. If you can't do it then Twitter is fine with me

Umm..Email I think I will have to work it out, but I am fine with email too. But I don't think all the people would be fine giving me the email IDs. 

Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/YagyaLakshmi
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for informing 
But I don't have fb account