Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yagyaseni Ki Sabha| Index Of My ArShi FFs|

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Beautiful People! I have written handful FF's on ArShi so thought to make Index just for my ArShi FFs.

About Me

I am Yagya. Named after the one and only Draupadi, who put down many men to shame. I share quite a lot of feature with her including my attitude but I am really talkative, crazy, fun-loving person who is like an express train in speaking. Writing is my passion and also my way of relaxation. I love festivals and weddings, because I am a big foodie. And not to forget I am very philosophical at times.

My Grand-mother wanted to be a writer and as she couldn't she wanted me to be one. But unfortunately she doesn't know that I write here.

-----

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Ongoing

Bleeding Roses

Both were correct equally in their stands, but where such contradiction of opinions lie, can there ever strike a balance between her love and his obsession?

Can there ever be love which had sprung from fear? Will that love win?

Theme: Dark Love, Gangster Love

------------------------

Only Mine

They were never supposed to meet but fate united them to form a bond of immense pain and darkness. When people so different meet and vow to be together for forever due to reasons which are nothing but of hatred and infatuation, what will be their equation?

Theme: Dark Love

-------------------------

Indecent Deal

One night they spent together, one mistake which happened in between them, resulted in much desired consequences for Arnav and unpleasant consequences for Khushi. As if the situation was not awkward enough, destiny chooses to tie them in a sacred bond, forever.

Will Arnav be able to sweep Khushi off her feet through his indecent deal with her? Or will it increase those distances even more?

Theme: Romance, Funny

--------------------------

Itna Karona Mujhe Pyaar Season 2

There was realization and there was redemption. There was willingness to correct the mistake and the love to provide the strength.Will Arnav be able to win over Khushi?

Theme: Intense, Redemption

-------------------------

Make Me Yours

The sudden entry of a family friend's daughter, Khushi Gupta changes Arnav Singh Raizada's life forever, as she stays at Shantivan when her family is away for an urgent matter. As friendship blooms in between them, unknown to them their hearts start beating for each other. Will they be able to realize their love and name it?

Theme: Rom-Com

--------------------------

Dil Kho Gaya Season 2

Will the reincarnation of Arjun and Draupadi be successful?

Theme: Reincarnation, Redemption, Intense

---------------------------

Resisting Temptations

The person, who has been the sole reason of her humiliation and the person who ragged her, is the person who falls for her too. But the feisty girl that Khushi is, will she accept him?

Theme: Dark, Romance

----------------------------------

Hum Aapke Hain Koun

Surrogate mothers, are never really considered to be the real mothers. Infact they are considered as people who rent their wombs for money. But is that the reality?

Theme: Dark, Societal

-------------------------------------

When Love Calls..

Neither of them knew each others' languages but there was a bond of love which tied them both together. Neither of them know what the destiny has held in future for them, but they secretly hoped to be a part of their love's future. After all, when love calls, no one can say a 'no' to it.

Theme: Romance, Drama.

-----------------------------------

Pride & Prejudice 2

Story against an IPC Section which neglects male-rape-victims, which gives way for a love story of Arnav and Khushi.

--------------------
Heir of Darkness

Inspired by the real life story of Pratyusha but here a guardian angel saves her and her life continues.

-----------------------

The Withered Angel

A profession which is known as the home-wrecking profession and the havoc it wrecks in lives those who are associated with it. A real life story. Inspired by Brenda Myer-Powell.

Edge of Hope

A mistake changes Khushi's life forever. Her love betrays her and she never wants to love again but will Arnav's love restore her faith on love?

Theme: Dark, Societal, Romance

Edited by -Slytherclaw- - 7 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Completed

When a sacred relation is rejected it is not just two individuals that are are affected for a day but two families affected for a lifetime. But when destiny does its job, two soulmates who are destined to be one can never be separated. Follow the story of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who wants to be Khushi Kumari Gupta, again and Arnav Singh Raizada's love story where the hatred will not let them come close while the suppressed love of them will never let them create a distance between them, redefining the nature of love.

Theme: Love-Hate, Dark, Child Marriage

Two star-crossed lovers, of opposite mindsets and beliefs, bound in a relationship, swinging between love and hate, find themselves bound in a pure relation of friendship. Khushi Kumari Gupta, a flamboyant, beautiful girl, who is the dream girl of all, and Arnav Singh Raizada, the arrogant heartthrob, could not bear the sight of each other but can't bear the distance occurring between them too. When circumstances, bind them to each other forever, will their opposite worlds clash or will their hidden love win...?

Theme: Star-crossed lovers, Pain, Angst, Intense

------------------------------------------------

ArShi FF: Dil Kho Gaya

Can a acting marriage ever be a permanent bond? Will love bond there? or will this remain to be a painful part of their lives?

Theme: Intense, Love, Revenge

----------------------------------------------------

A funny and light-hearted journey of an event planner who plans a children's birthday party for a ruthless business tycoon.

Theme: Funny, Romance

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forced Bride

When people so different meet and take vows forcibly to stand by each other throughout their life time, what will be the equation?

Theme: Dark Love

Not all love stories are completed. Some are complete only with pain and some are incomplete only with pain. 

What will happen when one has to choose between two people very close to their heart? Will distances arise or understandings rise?

Theme: Historical Romance, Incomplete Love Stories

Can they ever name their friendship as love?

Theme: Realization, Silent love

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pride & Prejudice

A rape victim, abandoned by her own family for the society, finds her solace in a family, who are known to be the epitome of kindness.

--------------------------------

Dark FF: Marriage or Revenge

Love is a pain, which seeks blood of the heart. Love is a bliss, which soothes the pain too. Love is a concern, which cares about the dear ones more than themselves. More than anything, Love is a sacrifice, in which we give away our everything.  But Hatred is only a pain. A relationship swinging between love and hate owing to the situations, will the love ever be named or will the hatred win?

Theme: Dark, Revenge, Pain

------------------------------------------------------

Khel Khel Mein

When a marriage was not meant to happen, it happened...
When hatred was supposed to grow, love started blooming...
When revenge was to be taken, destiny played it game, to unite two souls forever...
When distance was meant to be caused, proximity grew...
Amid this confusion... Will love win..?

Theme: Intense, Accidental Marriage

-------------------------------------------

Sometimes the person whom we love, makes us taste the bitterness of betrayal and its pain. What will happen the pain of betrayal makes Arnav to something which changed Khushi's life forever?

Will Arnav's hatred prevail or will Khushi's redemption and love make the love in Arnav win?

Theme: Betrayal, Love-Hate, Separation

------------------

Irresistible Attraction

There is attraction from both the sides. There are feelings which are unsaid, unexpressed and unheard. But those feelings are also unrecognized. Whether it was love or attraction they did not know. But what they knew was, whatever the feeling was, it was irresistible. 

Theme: Love-Triangle

-------------------------------------

Gunaahon Ka Devta

A forbidden love story which crosses the boundaries laid by our society.

Theme: Angst, Social Awareness and Romance.

Edited by -Slytherclaw- - 7 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
FIRST OF TELL ME TERE LAPTOP KO AAG KAISE LAG GAI HAI IN YOUR BANNEREdited by PinkPenguinxo - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
haaye kitna sundar sa pyaaraa sa bholaa sa amazing sa index <3 congratsss fairy
Kajalkaju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahha lappy Mai aag... 🀣

Jakaas index πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

FIRST OF TELL ME TERE LAPTOP KO AAG KAISE LAG GAI HAI IN YOUR BANNER

Ab itni hot ladki use karegi, hot updates likhne ke liye tho laptop ko to jalna hi hoga na!πŸ˜‰
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kajalkaju

Hahahahha lappy Mai aag... 🀣

Jakaas index πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot, darling! Well, lappy mein aag mere liye laga!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

haaye kitna sundar sa pyaaraa sa bholaa sa amazing sa index <3 congratsss fairy

Awwh...Thanks a lot, Angel!