Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 77)

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Just a thought ... is there any possibility manik bumping into arymaan is supposed to be the initial cause for a misunderstanding to develop between them? Manik thinking arymaan had/has smthng to do with pandit in all this kidnapping business and that's how their hatred/disliking to each other track starts...

P.s. Dislike the new guy seriously can't stand him already another waste of space n screen time on KYY yet agn :/ y not make use of the characters already on the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeeCat.

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

I know..nyomanik scene was FANTASTIC!!

And parth was stupendous!

Niti, in that scene with Pandit was SO perfect, I cried too...the fear, disgust, pain, anger...all of it so perfectly balanced..i found it to be one of her finest performances...

Today's episode showed me also that they can act REALLY well even without one another's presence..
manik and nandini do not always need to be in the same frame to be together

I LOVED the Manik-Noyonika scene. 

He went from begging her to bargaining with her to threatening her- and I cannot tell you HOW long I've waited to see Manik assert himself with Noyonika. He always mocks her or shrugs her off or makes some deal with her- but today, ALL BETS OFF. Because it was NANDINI. He finally has something precious enough, something which makes his OWN life worthwhile, makes him wanna fight for himself. And today he started fighting. It made me go ASDFGHJKL. 

Also it was probably the only scene which was ACTUALLY relevant to the story in some way so there's that too. LOL

Edited by BoxedIn - 04 May 2015 at 2:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAnamadyaStardust09nymphadoratonksDiiyaa95missvioletCooChiA.Hajnalharinisriram39EXOL-MKB-Cat.geet.acharminggenie

Miraiha Newbie
Miraiha
Miraiha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miraiha

Such a brilliant episode!!Shocked I'm amazed and choked seeing what I saw.

PaNi were slaying today. DAMN! Parth does an absolute brilliant job at portraying anger and sadness; it's his absolute forte.Clap Nandani's fear and disorientation made my eyes water. Niti was phenomenal on embodying what Nandani's response to undergoing such utter trauma. Clap

LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!! LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!!

This depiction of absolute relief of Manik was EVERYSINGLEf**kINGTHINGEVER!!!
His utter yearning being pacified was EVERYSINGLEf**kINGTHINGEVER!!!
The gradual alleviation of his terror within him seeing her unharmed was EVERYSINGLEf**kINGTHINGEVER!!!

And SHE...
she is LOST and ACHES to be found and be safeBroken Heart
WITH HIM!

PaNi you are what MaNan is all about!!Thumbs Up

Rewatched the epi- quoting myself for that gif and reiterationEmbarrassed
The whole epi was hatke but that look alone gave me SO MANY EFFING FEELS!!! Day Dreaming
Feeelz man FEEELZ!!Embarrassed MaNan feeelzDay DreamingLOL

Manik and Nyonika are never a disappointment; always on fire; always a treat to watch.
That cello thing disturbed me to such an extent that now I wonder if I have claustrophobia Ouch But seriously it was some excellent story telling.
Now I'm actually glad to see Pandit going complete cray 'cause Nandini does need to see a dark side to human nature that is blacker than she imagines it to be.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanA.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeecharminggenie

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Originally posted by geet.a

I know..nyomanik scene was FANTASTIC!!

And parth was stupendous!

Niti, in that scene with Pandit was SO perfect, I cried too...the fear, disgust, pain, anger...all of it so perfectly balanced..i found it to be one of her finest performances...

Today's episode showed me also that they can act REALLY well even without one another's presence..
manik and nandini do not always need to be in the same frame to be together

I LOVED the Manik-Noyonika scene. 

He went from begging her to bargaining with her to threatening her- and I cannot tell you HOW long I've waited to see Manik assert himself with Noyonika. He always mocks her or shrugs her off or makes some deqal with her- but today, ALL BETS OFF. Because it was NANDINI. He finally has something precious enough, something which makes his OWN life worthwhile, makes him wanna fight for himself. And today he started fighting. It made me go ASDFGHJKL. 

Also it was probably the only scene which was ACTUALLY relevant to the story in some way so there's that too. LOL

I know right!!
he was so assertive, it was THAT that scared nyonika..she has NO control over this man..that girl does...and it terrified nyonika... 
I felt hints of the next track in that scene too...

Manik's pain and yearning to find nandini haunted the entire episode..every scene that parth did today was golden..and well, i might be generous, but for me, he took it to the next level today..

and the mother-son chemistry between kish and parth is simply amazing.
I LOVE watching their scenes...brings out the WORST in both the characters and man, do they nail those scenes or what

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyashantellbrownmoonstonespiritStardust09nymphadoratonksmamathasridharmissvioletBoxedInSrujana7.MaNanA.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeecharminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Its May four Box. Sherlock fell down the cliff on this day Cry The day was never good. Now I realized the whole sorcery LOL

Honestly speaking Box, I don't remember last episode I watched without skipping a single scene. Like legit without skipping. Kabhi na kabhi, kuch na kuch skip kiya. Story has been so off. Its only now that I am realizing when I marathon it. Individually quite few scenes stood out and out of those very few blended just right with the story.

It's a strange little curse I tell you. LOL

Nowadays I don't even marathon, just watch the episode if I feel like it. Yes, there have been good scenes sprinkled here and there but consistency's gone. And it will continue to be like this if they can't figure out where and when to end this. Every story has a beginning, middle, and end- you can't stretch either part for eons and then expect your audience to hang around. If they don't sort this out, the show will just become a relay race of psychos and creepy villains handing over the torch to each other at the end of every track. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamadya-KP-mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanharinisriram39A.HajnalCat.Flame.Of.RoseFleetingWishes.charminggenie

Miraiha Newbie
Miraiha
Miraiha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diiyaa95

Just a thought ... is there any possibility manik bumping into arymaan is supposed to be the initial cause for a misunderstanding to develop between them? Manik thinking arymaan had/has smthng to do with pandit in all this kidnapping business and that's how their hatred/disliking to each other track starts...

P.s. Dislike the new guy seriously can't stand him already another waste of space n screen time on KYY yet agn :/ y not make use of the characters already on the show!

Strong brow game guy needs an energy drink... too chill for his own goodAngryLOL how stupid of him telling Manik to "TAKE IT EASY MAN"??????ROFLShockedalong with Manik's awesome naam for Harshad; this was the second lol-worthy moment in the epi
Good luck on your soon-to-be-punched face LOL Manik ka punch uske naseeb main likha hai
I can just feel itLOL

Edited by Miraiha - 04 May 2015 at 2:29pm

harinisriram39A.HajnalCooChiCat.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Can't miss Box gushing.

4TH MAY IS AWESOME DUH! It's my dad's birthday.CoolROFL

I'm tired of Adhi flaunting foodAngry

And okay that's about itLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyamamathasridharBoxedIn-MKB-Cat.geet.a

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Its May four Box. Sherlock fell down the cliff on this day Cry The day was never good. Now I realized the whole sorcery LOL

Honestly speaking Box, I don't remember last episode I watched without skipping a single scene. Like legit without skipping. Kabhi na kabhi, kuch na kuch skip kiya. Story has been so off. Its only now that I am realizing when I marathon it. Individually quite few scenes stood out and out of those very few blended just right with the story.

It's a strange little curse I tell you. LOL

Nowadays I don't even marathon, just watch the episode if I feel like it. Yes, there have been good scenes sprinkled here and there but consistency's gone. And it will continue to be like this if they can't figure out where and when to end this. Every story has a beginning, middle, and end- you can't stretch either part for eons and then expect your audience to hang around. If they don't sort this out, the show will just become a relay race of psychos and creepy villains handing over the torch to each other at the end of every track. 
+101 TO ALL OF THIS ^^ LOL Hopefully the writers feel how tired we are of all this lame thriller psycho crap honestly lol.

kay bye.

BoxedInharinisriram39Srujana7.MaNanCat.

Go to top