Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 64)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Someone with PTSD will often relive the traumatic event through nightmares and flashbacks, and may experience feelings of isolation, irritability and guilt.
They may also have problems sleeping, such as insomnia, and find concentrating difficult.
These symptoms are often severe and persistent enough to have a significant impact on the person's day-to-day life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filter.coffee

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
The link also says that trigger point can be anything for all the repressed numbing to act out. 
This is from Royal college of Psychiatrists. 

We don'#t know anything about Nandu's life in America, technically they do have children going through therapy after an accident, it's kinda mandatory., social services won't have handed over Nandu and Rishab to her Amms jsut like that but the show would never go there . 

filter.coffee

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Cat - Numbing, repressing, depressed Nandu for a bit , for couple of episodes has to happen. Fab5 cheering her , making her smile. They did that with Cabir, Mukti , everyone . So why not Nandini. Why must she be so strong and again repress it. 

filter.coffee

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The thing is PTSD is not a non-serious issue. You cannot treat PTSD in 3 episodes unlike trauma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalTheFaerieQueen

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

So, it's too late not to want a new entry but since he is already here, can he just be the friend and confidante Nandu never had? She needs a support system outside her association with manik and F5 as a result. No romantic entanglements, no lechers, no random relations popping out of nowhere asking for favours, no nothing...just plain pure friendship like usual where N can be herself and let loose.

yes i dont mind this guy...i dont want to be negative about him right from the beginning ..i want it to play out first...as of now we have zero clue about him ???? the guy is a decent actor..i want to see what track it is going to be..and i believe we wont get any more creepy tracks...right CV's ?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsCooChimedha16Cat.

madhu245 IF-Dazzler
madhu245
madhu245

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys..just dropping in to say hi...I ahv my exams from tomorrow..so no ky2 for me for the next two weeks..Cry
Wish me luck..okay?? I feel m going to flunk..Confused
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu245

Hey guys..just dropping in to say hi...I ahv my exams from tomorrow..so no ky2 for me for the next two weeks..Cry
Wish me luck..okay?? I feel m going to flunk..Confused

All the best madhuHug
u'll rock

madhu245CooChi

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

The thing is PTSD is not a non-serious issue. You cannot treat PTSD in 3 episodes unlike trauma.

Cat - I wish I could post the link but IF be stupid. It's called Acute Stress reaction- that is what needs to play out for 3 episodes atleast. Thats manifestation of PTSD . Technically if we really want to analyze Nandu on these lines- it should be there from the bullying days . But well that will make the story line murky. So playing with AST- numbing her, repressing her and then crying out her fears to Manik should happen. Perfect way to revisit that night with her parents too. 

I would love to have my best friend here she be a psychiatrist and did so many papers on this . But this is a show that brushed aside, hate crime, addiction .So. I know they won't go too dark. LOL

A.HajnalCooChi

Go to top