Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 54)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Cat , TFQ- I am asking for Nandu's break-down. I don't want her transitioning immediately to happy , bubbly spunky teen so soon..
Couple of AT's back, the rants were all about superhuman Nandini, who needs therapy, she has gone through much, needs to break-down.  So considering alk those reactions, I want 2-3 episodes of Nandini reflected this ordeal. 
Give some sanity to this track.

I do know what PTSD is , but it's abnormal not to have Nandini one break-down , sharing her fears with Manik after all this. It's long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalCat.

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I am curious to know what happened in the meteor shower night...coz in one of the epi harshad says he betrayed manik then...and that caused the fall out of band of bros
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@genie, ok I wasn't going to mention, because its personal, but I will say it. I had a friend who went through this. And it is horrible. The CVS WILL NOT BE able handle this track. Look what they did to the cancer storyline, or the campaign, they can't do heavy stuff.
My friend had been abused by her step-dad, he use to beat her, and her mother was weak. When she was about 10, they left and she was free to be away from her abusive step-dad. She was feeling soo happy, so light and enjoying, until something in her life triggered those emotions. We had no idea what was going on.
Cut the long story short, she is fine now, recovered, but it's a long step process. It is not an easy symptom to deal with. Quite frankly I am astonished anyone has suggested this track.

What Nandini went through is nothing, compared to what my friend went through. And Nandini is strong, she is feisty, she is happy and she is bold.

Edited by diva82 - 04 May 2015 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalTheFaerieQueenmedha16

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@VK- Wahi toh, remove Nyo , let MaNan be stable where be the melodrama. I want everyone loving Nandu , girls bonding, Dhruv being her friend. CabIni moment and ofcourse MaNan. 
Let her just cry out one episode, talk to  Manik , bas , rest she would have a jaded version of the world now. Bit Cynical . 

New guy, STFU.

BOLD Not really necessary. Also don't expect the show to play this out. LOL

Loving nandu, MaNan romance , ManShad all shall be seen now.. Ya Nyonica should take a chutti for a while..Let bacchas breathe..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Actually make her talk about that accident too . It's about time we hear out Nandu's tangibles. Her fears. Let her tell why she hates stars. Play her angst for a bit against Manik. I want her to talk her fears. That adds layers . 
Nobody is asking for therapist sessions, that is never going to happen, there won't be a doctor around , they never had that for Cabir, Mukti, .

Heck alya needs therapy coz she is going through eating disorder. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalCooChidiva82Cat.SankiPagal

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

DEAR CVS,
MAKE EVERYONE LOVE NANDU..PAMPER HER...CUDDLE HER...KISS HER..LET HER THROW TANTRUMS..KEEP HER AWAY FROM ALL THE ARYAMANS SHAKTIMANS..
THANK YOU

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrowndivansreegeet.a

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Hi all
I absolutely adored today's episode. A big thank you to the team for giving us Nyo-M showdown. It had vulnerability,angst,desperation and fury. I love this duo on screen. Please more scenes with these two.
Pandit and Unibrow need to have spontaneous chemical combustion!
Although Manik stole the show today,I feel Niti conveyed helplessness and disgust with such aplomb. I love this girl.
From here on what I really would like to see is Nandu surrounding herself with people she loves and trusts to cope with her negative emotions and avoidance after these traumatic events. It's very unlikely she will suffer from PTSD because firstly her temperament is not susceptible (she has already coped with parents death and Rishabhs illness) secondly she has a fantastic support system,thirdly I don't see persistence of her initial reaction over a period of time. But yes I would like her to have some recuperation time surrounded by friends and family with no additional drama.

Someone please kill Unibrow 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmissvioletA.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeenoor321ZAHARA.medha16diva82SankiPagalCat.geet.a-Cherry-

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Not more than one episode of crying...please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82SankiPagal

Go to top