Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 49)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@TFQ - Umm continuity POV things have changed. Pandit thing has happened, Kidnapping be the last point- why will he take a traumatized girl to Amms and again Manan relationship be tested, conflict.  It's not like they are getting married right now?
I want stable, happy , light MaNan that is only possible right now. With everyone giving Nandu TLC. 

You cannot have Mangalore and MaNan away from SPACE for like 20 episodes or even 10 . Not happening. 

Why not? It will be a refreshing change of scene. A perfect break. And this track can be all fun, comedy, light hearted basically and they can get Fab 5 involved in to help Manik and in turn messing it more for himLOL. and they can play on Nandini's fear later on also. As Adhi said, Nandini can burry it for a while and another instance later can trigger it off if we want it to happen. This goes well with Nandini's character too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I thought Sunny Sharma was going to be gay. O.O

what barfi!you're still stuck on sunny sharma ROFL

yeah man. sunny sharma is the hot topic ROFL

I kid. 
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Cat - But why is it being melodramatic? It's not . PTSD manifests for life. But she was kidnapped, how can she go to Amms to get approval for MaNan? That is so unnecessary.

I really don't understand why everyone thinks it will be melodramatic. She is not going to ignore Manik's touch. Their relationship is stable. Manik pampering her is fun, light . 

Just her having conversation and air her fears to Manik will be enough. let it play for a bit . She would only latch to Manik, be with him. Give her friendships through this track with Navya, ALya , Mukti, Dhruv.  That is the light.

I dont' want conflict for MaNan as a unit, they have had so many things going against them, bringing back Amms at this point will make ti more melodramatic-saas-bahu and weren't we all against it? They are teens , no need to rush that track?

Have Nandu bond with her family after this. Chachi loving her.

Edited by charminggenie - 04 May 2015 at 9:55am

geet.a

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@TFQ - Trust me I was telling this so many times before that break-down of the "moral right" is a difficult viewing but we all saw how everyone has started perceiving her as some Superhuman , all those rants, all those comments about her needed therapy , stuff. That is what we wanted.
Trust me you can only go light with this track. I don't want conflict for MaNan , no externals please including Amms . Let them be happy, let them date, let him help her deal with the ordeal and she discovering friendships through fab5 , Navya. Get her to bond with them.They all can give her TLC. 

For 200 episodes she is suppressing it, about time she has 4-5 episodes dedicated to it. With one major break-down . Then play the light tracks, everyone giving her love. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsCooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I see GEET here !
She told me to watch the epi and come here to gush but now she is not gushing.
Matlab ...kya hai?!!!

geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I want a nice conversation of nandu with manik over the kidnapping and all that she felt. Let manik give her some TLC.. Let her bond with chachi and dhruv, please give her a friend.. I want cabini again :'((

I want fab 4 trying to keep things light hearted for her.whenever child laughs and smiles, someone comes along and either tries to murder her or kidnap her or manik breaks up with her.
A little light hearted stability as a couple for manan. For drama there are a gazzilion other things to explore...

RISHAB, i meant RISHAB! Lol

Dhruv toh needs to redeem himself

Edited by geet.a - 04 May 2015 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

backwithabangharinisriram39A.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeecharminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@TFQ - Trust me I was telling this so many times before that break-down of the "moral right" is a difficult viewing but we all saw how everyone has started perceiving her as some Superhuman , all those rants, all those comments about her needed therapy , stuff. That is what we wanted.
Trust me you can only go light with this track. I don't want conflict for MaNan , no externals please including Amms . Let them be happy, let them date, let him help her deal with the ordeal and she discovering friendships through fab5 , Navya. Get her to bond with them.They all can give her TLC. 

For 200 episodes she is suppressing it, about time she has 4-5 episodes dedicated to it. With one major break-down . Then play the light tracks, everyone giving her love. 

So we are talking same things except Amps..LOL LOL

shantellbrown

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@Cat - But why is it being melodramatic? It's not . PTSD manifests for life. But she was kidnapping, how can she go to Amms to get approval for MaNan? That is so unnecessary.

I really don't understand why everyone thinks it will be melodramatic. She is not going to ignore Manik's touch. Their relationship is stable. Manik pampering her is fun, light . 

Just her having conversation and air her fears to Manik will be enough. let it play for a bit . She would only latch to Manik, be with him. Give her friendships through this track with Navya, ALya , Mukti, Dhruv.  That is the light.

I dont' want conflict for MaNan as a unit, they have had so many things going against them, bringing back Amms at this point will make ti more melodramtic-saas-bahu and weren't we all against it? They are teens , no need to rush that track?

Have Nandu bond with her family after this. Chachi loving her.

Genie. I am not even asking for an Ams track right now, I want college stuff but something like breakdown and PTSD, people break down and withdraw into a shell, they dont like people touching them communicating with them,  a lot of the soldiers who returned from war suffer from PTSD and land up having bad marriages and divorce, they are unable to communicate with their loved ones or society, including their children. PTSD is a serious thing, she wont be all light and happy in SPACE. A Nandini who has PTSD will keep everyone including Manik at arm's length. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsharinisriram39TheFaerieQueenfilter.coffeediva82noor321

Go to top