Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 44)

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Vaishu!! still want to gush, but later...NAP..lol

Plus stupid thing tomorrow..

@REZ: HUGS!!!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE he wears shirts and jeans from now on..PLEASE STYLIST JI!! PLEASE!!

And judai..i listened to the song, the entire thing again...its SO SO APT. SO APT. haina guys??

I can't think of even one thing i did not like today..

everything was amazing...sigh..poor babies..

but man, the raw anger on manik's face, his eyes when he was searching for nandini in that stupid basement and couldn't find her...tears that finally fell..

later when he was thinking back to the promise and the safety that was guaranteed..will they ever be able to take that for granted anymore?

and nandini toh..poor child..and yet, she answered, she fought back, she questioned..god bless her..she'll need all the TLC she can get after this trauma :(

Parth toh day by day has been looking better and better..kya kar raha hai ladka?

THANK GOD finally he'll find her..can't take their pain coz they be SO intense and sad, away from one another

THIS " nandini toh..poor child..and yet, she answered, she fought back, she questioned..god bless her"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanCooChi

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I have one complaint though

They showed Pandit to be a really intelligent man...But he needed Nyonnika to make him realise that he had kidnapped Nandini..
Like seriously dude you have brought a girl without her permission...
What the f**k were you thinkingLOL

Not angry at all it's rather funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@CooChi- Lol nah, they dumped it down with Ridhima angle. Honestly , that should have been his characteristics - someone so obsessed with [power, control , if they really wanted to go down the track of making him negative. But well, let them use this to make Nandu's fear more palpable. She has to play the symptoms of PTSD , be terrified , scared, space-darkness. Everything. And while this is happening don't run a melodramatic track for Manik or MaNan, that will take the meat away from this awesome build-up. 

Genie Hug

They should show some trauma but nothing too heavy in my opinion. Some fun element should come now. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP--Loq-CooChiSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeeSankiPagal

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I dont mind showing N's fears etc but not a complete breakdown for the simple reason Ky2 can't do with a very serious track. It will be the deathknell for this show, because of how irritated the audience is.

-KP-zrn1312Srujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffeeTheFaerieQueen

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@TFQ - Fun element would be Manik's TLC. But please let Nandini go through trauma as an individual, it's been long- she has had so much to deal with . I really wish they don't short-change Nandu's struggle as a woman, individual .
MaNan as a unit should be drama free. Play Manik around Harshad and let him and everyone else give Nandu all the TLC. 

It's abnormal and really crazy if they don't play her reactions for a bit. Her struggle for normalcy should be highlighted. This is the tangible arc that can give proper substance to Nandu. 

Hug

sheetal_tells-KP-harinisriram39Srujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeeSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Originally posted by charminggenie

VK - I second you, they better involve Chacha -Chachi, see these are the tangibles that were missed earlier.That be the imbalance . 
 This is huge, they better inform Nandu's family, Amms everyone. 
Rally around people, give her TLC, and let her bond with everyone as she recovers. 

IKR?

Even though i have a very good ability of ignoring and letting go. This thing i really want them to show. Its huge. Manik needs to tell Chachi. Its about pandit who has tried to do something so insanely dangerous with their daughter and who is a family acquaintance.  Forget Chacha or Ams, At least chachi has to know about it. She should be informed. *FingersCrossed*

Ya the riddhima bit was bad, but then ever since he has kidnapped nandu.. even though there is a bit of sexual tone.. the level of control and obsession is way more than that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNangeet.acharminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I dont mind showing N's fears etc but not a complete breakdown for the simple reason Ky2 can't do with a very serious track. It will be the deathknell for this show, because of how irritated the audience is.

Irritated and exhausted. Need a breather. Need light moments without any danger hovering above.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeediva82

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Nandini might be normal again with everyone, but from now on she would never be able to trust any male teacher..

Let's see how they play this out. 

-KP-harinisriram39Srujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeegeet.acharminggenie

Go to top