Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

The thing is if you like  the show, you should be able to appreciate it, not find it hard. We are not nitpicking here for the sake of it. This AT has been dedicated to appreciating tracks when it was good and Musicana had many of us angry but no one was fatigued and willing to give up on the show. But right now we are at crossroads for the show, a lot of us who watched and appreciated from the beginning are feeling the pinch Its important to bring it to the notice of the Cvs before its too late

Make a rebooting post .  We can give recommendations there. Becvause show is transitioning. Kidnapping is that point. 

FC f**ked up and I hate the person.
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

BACHCHI🤗 🤗 Its okay babe. You're special too!<333

Sorry but I don't talk to people who brag about talking to Rafz. It's a sensitive subject.
white_beauty thumbnail
by the time lalsa took over the padit track anyway was kinda dragged beyond limits😛
they really have no clue what they want from this track. although i did like last week ka episodes😛
despie the lame kidnapping. 
i do like the fact that atleast there is some sort of balance in there relationship today acceptance that they BOTH can be wrong and nobody is on a pedastal anymore
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Make a rebooting post .  We can give recommendations there. Becvause show is transitioning. Kidnapping is that point. 

FC f**ked up and I hate the person.

I will make one tomorrow. I am exhausted
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Genie if you remember me
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay here they are. THIS SCENE WAS SO PRECIOUS. For a guy who has had a physical relationship for so long, her one touch, not even a touch and he's putty in her hands. Just look at the way he melts the minute she puts her hand over his and hes speechless for a moment. His eyes full of love. And then he tries to protest but her finger on his lips and he's disarmed again. He doesn't stand a chance in front of her. He gives in because he has no choice. Its her asking. And that smile on his face to just know that she has planned a surprise for him. Her loving voice, those doe eyes staring at him, full of love and he's undone. And I AM DEAD!

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Boxter - I am your obvious self.😆

@CooChi - I feel ya, this has happened to me since Boxter started poking. Now that she has stopped enabling , I look for action from banal things . Imagine MaNan twirling hugging and someone telling you, this is all toxic .

Soha track was at the right moment for every character, the whole 1 hr thing robbed it and they all were too tired . I so wanted fab5 split them but huggies happened.

Genie you know the thing is that people's views matter to me a lot.In such situation I feel as if I m the writer of this show and people are not liking it or complaining about it. This really upsets me.
Do not take me wrong but I feel sad when I see people not enjoying the track as I want it to happen.
More than anything this AT affects me.
I get too disturbed when I see people unhappy about something.I get a feeling of someone poking my heart.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all!😛
good to see everyone back.😊

The tracks have gone for a toss lately. We really wish to see the old ky2 back. The feisty Nandini who wasn't afraid to take on the mighty F5...we want to see her give it back to Pandit. She has become too meek, too one dimensional off late. Her character lacks growth. She needs to find a life beyond Manik...we want her to explore, to discover herself and focus on what she wants out of life, out of her career. She needs to maintain her individuality which has been lost somewhere with her life being centred around her "hope"for Manik and her to be together.

A large part of the audience was left dissatisfied by the way the Mukti track was handled. She did not need Abhi. What she needed was someone who would understand her, be by her side as she fought with her demons. she hated abhi one moment, fell in love with him the next and went on to sleep with someone else when he left bcoz he betrayed her "true louu"...that doesn't make any sense. 
The whole s**twalk track was farcical at best...when was the question ever about the clothes mukti wears? The whole thing started with that guy shaming her after she slept with him. She was foolish, she was immature and plain dumb but she did all that willingly...it was consensual. why did she get to play the victim card? I understand that the writers wanted to bring in something of a rampant social issue but the way it was handled belied and subverted the whole purpose.

Coming to the Soha track now...what was the purpose of her entry? Certainly, not to make Manik and Nandini realize their love for one another. they have been through a lot. They didn't need a psychopathic murderer to make them realize that the love the other. 
I really also want the writers to close the loops that have already been opened. what really happened to the whole album? Did they or did they not finally bag it? Where do they go from here? What is their future as a band or as individuals now?

I'm really glad that they brought Harshad back though. He has always had a major role to play and hopefully we will finally get to see why they acted the way they did and the whole Nyo-harshad connection.

As for MaNan, they are young, they are in love...let them be the teenagers that they are. no more love triangles and obsessive lovers, plz! Let them discover their relationship, go on dates, enjoy little moments of life and bask in the glory of new found love. 

ta ta for now...will come back tomorrow!

Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

Sorry but I don't talk to people who brag about talking to Rafz. It's a sensitive subject.

But you are still talking to me.😳 This just shows that your love for me is too much to hold anything against me. awww I love you too!🤗 🤗
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Cat -I am lazy, but tomorrow we must. New entry can do the sunny act and go away. 

@White-beautify. Thing is they had Pandit in the background for months doing nothing. He is around Soha time but just there. Then merger happened, Mukti thing again MaNan were not the A-story but b-story, which is why we all ended up disconnecting from nandu. And then 1 week of Pandit's creep being in focus and we were too exhausted. 
Lalsa f**ked it up by making this kidnapping BS and dumping down pandit beyond which meant Nandu running away after confession so that it can happen. Matlab , kuch bhi.

Only visible growth  for me personally has been MaNan relationship. I can pin point the dots and shifts. For Manik still I can do that but qwith Nandini I reallu don't have intital references. So reboot her post kidnapping.