Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 15)

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

CooChi, She didn't give it back to Pandit in the beginning also. She noticed the weird behaviour first when he was staring at her earrings..The thing is CooChi a lot this drag has happened to either to keep a new entry in the show or bring a new entry to the show. And we are hating new entries now.
I just don't want to see this Aryamann at all. I just want to see core 8 characters for some time to come and all the new entries should come with an soonish expiry date if at all they must come..

I think her reaction in the earring scene was proper.She was confused about what the guy is doing. It is natural.You cannot really identify a persons intentions in one go. We knew it that he is a creep.She did not.
Maybe her reactions did not match your expectation but we can't help it.Her reactions did go with her character.I feel.

New entries.A big No. At first they give them a lot of screen space and impress the viewers.The viewers wait for their real story to start and they f*#k it up either by making them uni dimensional or throwing them in between MaNan.
So no New entries.Old Characters have the charm to impress the audience.Give us the 8 main people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambylicious

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by kresham

@Bold...

Yes i know she is in bad situation n she ll b shattered for sure...where only Manik can handle her...n i hope that Policewale bhayya dont make it worse by asking stupid questions

but they ruined it in start she cud have kicked him while taking itself only... they dint even show her smartness even after showing that Manik opened the car from inside which she locked ,she dint try to run from car when Aryaman came...this is my complaint...When Aryaman stopped them she had time n she cud have opened the car n ran away...

Correct me if i m wrong

Sorry if i m thinking too much

See kresh..from the very beginning Nandu is shown to be a physically fragile girl. Yes she did punch Manik but the was one way. Manik did not punch her or held her. In that..you can see Mukti holding her and she is unable to get free from MUKTI'S hold. This is how fragile she is. Also in the secret ballot track when the guy holds her hand..she is near to crying..she is trying to free herself but she cannot. She was struggling with Pandit as well but she couldn't. Simple.
I don't know maybe there are two different locking system for two different cars.
LOL
Maybe thats why.
But hey..thats one nice observation huh! I like it!
Clap
Also..her hands and legs were tied toh bhaagna was impossible.
Aryamann fuddu nikla.He saw a small earring on the road but he could not see a whole human being in Pandit's car . Weewww!
ya i agree with her fragile thing...but i will say that every girl gets that strength when no one is around so she cud have tried atleast this time as now she was knowing that how Pandit was...n everytime Manik will not b around
but never mind ...i know she is little different

N Yes i said this when someone asked abt Aryaman spotting Nandini but i think that untill n unless u make any movement or struggle no-one can help u bcz they need to know that u r in trouble
1)It was nyt time n untill n unless car lights r on we cant see anything whats inside
2)Pandit was trying to cover whatever little thing can b seen
3)He said its his present gf's ear ring so we cant expect a stranger to poke his nose

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownCooChi

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

CooChi, She didn't give it back to Pandit in the beginning also. She noticed the weird behaviour first when he was staring at her earrings..The thing is CooChi a lot this drag has happened to either to keep a new entry in the show or bring a new entry to the show. And we are hating new entries now.
I just don't want to see this Aryamann at all. I just want to see core 8 characters for some time to come and all the new entries should come with an soonish expiry date if at all they must come..

I think her reaction in the earring scene was proper.She was confused about what the guy is doing. It is natural.You cannot really identify a persons intentions in one go. We knew it that he is a creep.She did not.
Maybe her reactions did not match your expectation but we can't help it.Her reactions did go with her character.I feel.

New entries.A big No. At first they give them a lot of screen space and impress the viewers.The viewers wait for their real story to start and they f*#k it up either by making them uni dimensional or throwing them in between MaNan.
So no New entries.Old Characters have the charm to impress the audience.Give us the 8 main people.

Not in the first instance Coochi but she got lot of pointers after that. 

CooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@Kresh and Saru.

That is the thing with her. I know everybody here wanted her to give it back to Pandit without Manik's help and all but it would be a bit unrealistic.
She did give it back to Pandit but in her own way.
I think it went unnoticed because of the whole mukti fiasco Manruv equation. Thats what Genie said in her post a few pages back.They did not focus properly on Nandu's reactions.

Well..I think its a thing of different point of views.
I m liked it you did not.Simple.Hota hai.

kresham

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged

@Kresh and Saru.

That is the thing with her. I know everybody here wanted her to give it back to Pandit without Manik's help and all but it would be a bit unrealistic.
I think it went unnoticed because of the whole mukti fiasco Manruv equation. Thats what Genie said in her post a few pages back.They did not focus properly on Nandu's reactions.

Thats what and I appreciate different point of views Big smile

CooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I want Ams track to be funny!!
Like I want it light..I want to see the Fab5's funny ways of adjusting themselves in Mangalore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousnymphadoratonksTheFaerieQueen

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged

@Kresh and Saru.

yes i agree on that ...
she has give back to Pandit n even in Pub she was beating that guys

so sometimes we get the strength but never mind ...some situations r like that
Its more like Pandit has to kidnap so he did thats all
filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Everyone's saying what they want.i m gonna say what i don't want

I DON'T WANT THE NEW GUY TO COME BETWEEN MANAN. THAT'S A NO. I BIG NO. NO THIRD ANGLE FOR MANAN. COUPLES,TV COUPLES CAN BE INTERESTING WITHOUT ANY ANGLE. IN ONE TREE HILL HALEY AND NATHAN DIDN'T HAVE ANY THIRD ANGLE. NEITHER DID MONICA AND CHANDLER IN FRIENDS. BUT THEY'RE STILL LOVED BY FANS AND CONSIDERED AS 2 OF THE MOST PERFECT ON SCREEN COUPLES.

SO NO I MEAN NO THIRD ANGLE FOR MANAN
NO ONE WILL ACCEPT IT. NO ONE.

There i m done.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAmbyliciousNushIsh-Loq-harinisriram39TheFaerieQueen

Go to top