Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 118)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@G: hugs!
Go to that place..it has really nice stuff..
:D

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Seems we have police/court drama coming up next according to a pic on Uttus official FB page can see a police station sign behind him.

I think a revisit to the court drama is comin up again for a full closure to the kill question & with nandu and ridhima testifying against pandit.

Edited by Diiyaa95 - 05 May 2015 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Since when did KY2 start making people this emotional? I didn't even have a heavy heart during Musicana night when MaNan broke up, but today, they really got me.
It was an absolutely brilliant episode. 

The way Manik's eyes becomes soft and the pain in his eyes gets reflected the moment he sees Nandini. His focus on how her feet are tied and how she is trapped in that chair. It was so heart wrenching to see the girl he loved in this situation. Parth was so good at transitioning; from delicately handling Nandini (loved the way he cupped her cheeks and asked if she was okay...concern in his eyes was just so beautifully portrayed) to becoming a hulk with Pandit. The anger that radiated from within him and how he was taking it all out on Pandit; that was so good. 

Gah..what do I say about Nandini? This girl - she was so relieved to see Manik infront of her. Her whisper - "Manik" - it restored the hope and gave her relief that he was finally here for her.  Her initial sobbing was and letting it all out infront of Manik was just so gut wrenching. Then, to see Manik beating Pandit in front of her and how she kept asking Manik to stop. There was that scene where Manik was punching Pandit in front of Nandini and I just couldn't help but feel bad for her. Her cry for Manik to stop beating Pandit at last and how she saw him almost kill Pandit- that was probably the final nail in the coffin which finally led her to go into a shell. Any person would go into shock after witnessing these events. 

Hug scene was just beautiful; loved the way he engulfed her and asked her if she was okay. 

Nandini's "mujhe ghar le chalo, Manik" shows her absolute trust in Manik. No matter what the situation is, she knows that he is going to make it alright and be there with her. He has truly become her anchor. I loved the scene where he puts his arms around her shoulder and slowly leads the way as they walk...with Fab4 + Navya behind them. That was well shot. 

Shower scene was pure love. Manik giving strength and being strong for Nandini, helping her even though he was breaking inside himself. Nandini returning that gesture of putting the towel over his head showed that even in the darkest time, she didn't forget to care for him. Day Dreaming

Hope that they deal with this track carefully; Nandu needs lots of TLC from Manik as well as Fab5 + Navya. Nandini needs to start talking; she needs to let it all out, which I hope will happen once this shock gets worn off. Please no emotionally heavy track and no drag; it should be a light track to make Nandu happy. I would love to see more dialogues about what Nandini is thinking; give some insight to the audience. Give her more space. and let her find herself. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksQueenOfHellmamathasridharmissviolet-HJ-charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Since when did KY2 start making people this emotional? I didn't even have a heavy heart during Musicana night when MaNan broke up, but today, they really got me.
It was an absolutely brilliant episode. 

The way Manik's eyes becomes soft and the pain in his eyes gets reflected the moment he sees Nandini. His focus on how her feet are tied and how she is trapped in that chair. It was so heart wrenching to see the girl he loved in this situation. Parth was so good at transitioning; from delicately handling Nandini (loved the way he cupped her cheeks and asked if she was okay...concern in his eyes was just so beautifully portrayed) to becoming a hulk with Pandit. The anger that radiated from within him and how he was taking it all out on Pandit; that was so good. 

Gah..what do I say about Nandini? This girl - she was so relieved to see Manik infront of her. Her whisper - "Manik" - it restored the hope and gave her relief that he was finally here for her.  Her initial sobbing was and letting it all out infront of Manik was just so gut wrenching. Then, to see Manik beating Pandit in front of her and how she kept asking Manik to stop. There was that scene where Manik was punching Pandit in front of Nandini and I just couldn't help but feel bad for her. Her cry for Manik to stop beating Pandit at last and how she saw him almost kill Pandit- that was probably the final nail in the coffin which finally led her to go into a shell. Any person would go into shock after witnessing these events. 

Hug scene was just beautiful; loved the way he engulfed her and asked her if she was okay. 

Nandini's "mujhe ghar le chalo, Manik" shows her absolute trust in Manik. No matter what the situation is, she knows that he is going to make it alright and be there with her. He has truly become her anchor. I loved the scene where he puts his arms around her shoulder and slowly leads the way as they walk...with Fab4 + Navya behind them. That was well shot. 

Shower scene was pure love. Manik giving strength and being strong for Nandini, helping her even though he was breaking inside himself. Nandini returning that gesture of putting the towel over his head showed that even in the darkest time, she didn't forget to care for him. Day Dreaming

Hope that they deal with this track carefully; Nandu needs lots of TLC from Manik as well as Fab5 + Navya. Nandini needs to start talking; she needs to let it all out, which I hope will happen once this shock gets worn off. Please no emotionally heavy track and no drag; it should be a light track to make Nandu happy. I would love to see more dialogues about what Nandini is thinking; give some insight to the audience. Give her more space. and let her find herself. 

@Blue - Everything!!Clap

Oh KP, this one was worth the wait. LOL

That scene where Nandini see him almost killing Pandit, the rage, her cries- sheesh, very very nice bit. His raw anger and her helplessness. 

Gah, cannot get over this episode. 

Please keep the melodrama cliches away, let her  talk, let her struggle but make it inspiring. All about her  , her  space , loads of TLC. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksQueenOfHellmamathasridhar-KP-missvioletzohasad2.0SankiPagal

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode drenched me in emotions...Nandu was like this broken doll. Remember when Manik had told her during Navya track "Not everyone is as good as you." or something on similar lines. Her bubble of an ideal world broke today, shattered into pieces and how.As she said pandit Ji dirtied the purest of relations.

All she needs now is some ME time with all of them supporting her.I'd be pleased of they show she didn't go to college the very next day or so. It's natural and humane.

Manik on the other hand yesterday was all love and hearts and flowers for me.

That one look on his face when he cleaned her earlobe gently gave it all away. How he controlled, how me managed to stand tall for her is something he's aware of and only he.

How much I dig silent prayers and gestures of love.

Yesterday's epsiode was brilliant to say the least. I want more of these.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP-noor321charminggenie

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by -KP-

@Blue - Everything!!Clap

Oh KP, this one was worth the wait. LOL

That scene where Nandini see him almost killing Pandit, the rage, her cries- sheesh, very very nice bit. His raw anger and her helplessness

Gah, cannot get over this episode. 

Please keep the melodrama cliches away, let her  talk, let her struggle but make it inspiring. All about her  , her  space , loads of TLC. 

@Bold: That scene was so well enacted; I watched it few times; the way Nandini was begging Manik to stop beating Pandit and that helpless cry. If she could have gotten out of that chair, she would have ran after Manik to stop; Niti was brilliant in that scene.
Manik had completely zoned her out and was focusing on Pandit in his outrage. His rage was so out of control today. He was definitely dangerous (like he said). Parth is just so good at emoting/acting out these scenes. ClapClap This is definitely his forte. 

@Red: Exactly, let her TALK! She has bottled everything inside and it needs to come out. That's why I want more dialogues for her and clear thinking process.  

Edited by -KP- - 05 May 2015 at 10:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharCooChicharminggenie

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Yesterday's episode drenched me in emotions...Nandu was like this broken doll. Remember when Manik had told her during Navya track "Not everyone is as good as you." or something on similar lines. Her bubble of an ideal world broke today, shattered into pieces and how.As she said pandit Ji dirtied the purest of relations.

All she needs now is some ME time with all of them supporting her.I'd be pleased of they show she didn't go to college the very next day or so. It's natural and humane.

Manik on the other hand yesterday was all love and hearts and flowers for me.

That one look on his face when he cleaned her earlobe gently gave it all away. How he controlled, how me managed to stand tall for her is something he's aware of and only he.

How much I dig silent prayers and gestures of love.

Yesterday's epsiode was brilliant to say the least. I want more of these.

@Red: Exactly, she needs to have some "ME" time. I would also love for Alya/Mukti/Navya to take her out to shopping and get their nails done - do some fun girly stuff. Give girls a chance to bond on their own without any guys around. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritnymphadoratonksmamathasridharCooChicharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@KP- PaNi were beyond brilliant. So few words and so much impact. She must talk eventually, she must vocalize her fears , you cannot have her repressing her thoughts , fears for long . if this be the trigger point then let her talk and for once let audience enter her head. They really need to be sensitive with this, if they have taken a leap here. God thing is she is not shutting Manik out, that last scene with her reciprocating his gesture with the towel, that prevents it from going melodramatic and very real. He has been her safe home . 
Another bit I loved was the expression of Chacha, Mehul is a brilliant actor  his transitions, his anger and the way he stood silent, angry listening to Cabir and others. 

@Zoha - Yes! They should let her bond with others. Such a good track to have fab5 , navya all giving her TLC. She needs to process it . Her whole day/night was so eventful . 

@KP- Yeah girls should totally plan a sleep over or something and you know pull Nandu in. She is so outside the girl gang , this bonding can be so refreshing and good distraction for her. To see everyone trying to cheer her up. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP-CooChifilter.coffee

Go to top