|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AR - See MaNan be the only reason why Richa will always have my trust unless she breaks story trope through cliched love triangles and stuff. See MaNan were all about conditions , challenges at one point , that made the thing toxic so i am glad FC for all it's hate removed that Manik stepped up massively and was a dream , so were MaNan as a unit.
Just the only other problem I have is it's very easy to define Manik's love fro her but for normal viewers it's difficult to see Nandu's side because they forget how she stayed with him even after that NYE thing he said , or otherwise. Like his flaws in their relationship are well spoken for and removed , hers are left to just like that because of no space.

Bas, rest they be love. I don't buy the argument that they will burn down much because they have never had normal time ever, they are above many things but it's their OTT larger than life conflicts like life threats, Psychos which can make any normal person paranoid . From storeroom fall to now tree one , he is the only one "saving" her ,it's so consistent , which is why she latches to him for safety and he cannot help but obsess about protecting her. Very consistent from day 1. Remove everything and they be normal kids who dealt with Navya thing during Soha time so nicely. Thats them. I won't mind Manik going overbearing or Nandu holding to him because hey kidnapping, life threats- it would be parallel to her breaking down. So I get the all consuming need for each other. They need normal time to relax which goes beyond fictional world😆

See Nandu's character has not be butchered , IMO , it's just they couldn't define her fears or give her tangibles ever.

See Manik has a world of his own.
Alya- Manik, Dhruv, Harshad, Mukti, Cabir.
Cabir- fab4, Mukti, Raghav, Navya, Harshad Manik,Nandu
Mukti-Harshad, Abhi, Navya, Manik, Alya
Dhruv- Nandini, alya, Manik, feb5

^^All of them have so many connection ,all of it were established in the first 100 episodes. But with Nandini it was just Manik after promising Dhruv, Navya for a bit. Everyone had individual arcs in those initial episodes , Nandu never did.
All bits . So how can we say now her world is all about Manik when her every tangible links to him . Also her reactions are very similar to before just the fears were never established before so now when she breaks, down be silly it doesn't make sense. FC-screwed her most , because they took 50 episodes and couldn't write down her fears well and we cannot link it because earlier episodes never had them.

Soha thing actually did so much , brought out fab5 vs Nandu conflict for Manik, so Nandu's fear during NYE actually got legitimized yet because they were not clearly defined and ran parallel with so many things, we never could focus on it.

This FC trick was suppose to be about her fears but not only they ruined it by too much drag( which to some extent is blamed to the uncertainties of desi tv -like Parth thing ,Mukti) .Also because there were so many Manik centric plots like Dhruv, Nyo that pushed back Nandu's fears even more. Making her fears look less impactfull compared to Manik's struggle.

Every other character has had like 100 episodes playing out their fears, vulnerability -with Nandini when they tried but couldn't execute it well. Thats what happened .Also how reverse it is with other growths that makes it jarring. Her spunky, fighting spirit cannot forever be there after so many incidents- if you want to show her breaking down, you need to see all of it gone too. And that was happening and they tried but then poor writing in the last 2-3weeks and dumped down Pandit didn't help. Hope the kidnapping accelerates the break-down and we see that point in her .

I love the episodes for MaNan they made sense everything, just the drag and Nandu's injustice spoiled it.

THIS...^^^^^
All of this.
👏   👏
Hello Everyone...First of all hats off to the ppl of this AT ...u guys really rock

I came here specially to rant n take out my frustration as i heard CV's stalk this place...

So here i go CV's plz concentrate on story instead of dragfest

1)Finish Pandit track ASAP...its not a request anymore its a demand ...
2)Why the hell Nandini is behaving like an abla naari till now she shud have punched Pandit or kicked him for ones...where is our Nandini who punched Manik TWICE,who stood for Navya,Who stood for Cabir,Who stood for Mukti,Who stood against Nyonika n Harshad...One min u show strong Nandini who gives back Nyonika n next min u r showing helpless Nandini come on she is a girl of today's generation...she can fight back
3)Why the hell u guys are hell bent to Turn KY2 SAANS-BAHU/DAMAAD drama...its a bloody youth show...All the aunties entered n doing Bahu n Damaad shit,Why Nyonika-Manik-Nandu tashan is stretching this much R they planning to marry...where Saans-Babhu fights already started😡
4)Why the hell somany new entries...Why sunny has come,N Now Aryaman...Dare he comes in between MaNan again...Damn other couples r also there...Show us those 8 characters properly with which u started.
5)Why the hell Dhruv's redemption is not started yet...Y he dint ask apology to Aliya n Nandini
6)Damn u celebrate all the festivals  u still say its only 6 months passed...How the hell Navya is only 3 months pregnant😡...Burn ur Calender
7)Why the hell thay hide things from eachother ...They r friends ryt then y dont they share things😡

Things we want to see

1)Show us some light hearted MaNan scenes
2)Show us girl Bonding,Why Aliya is hiding her obsession with chocolates,Why Mukti didnt say anyone except Aliya that Abhi passed away.
3)Why Ams was bought n sent suddenly,Bring her back n send MaNan to Mangalore to pataofy her ...Its bloody Vacation ryt now n u guys r not using it...
4)Let MaNan go to Mangalore n then let all of them run behind them to Mangalore along with Chachi n hv some fun n family time...as Cavya r also fedup of their mothers...
5)Plz show Ams giving some Motherly love to FAB5 as all of them hv not got motherly love except Cabir n now he is also craving...Let Chachi n Ams show their motherly love which they r craving from childhood...Let FAB5 know what is Family
6)Show teachers,Classrooms,Canteen scenes...Show what teenagers actually do...Every now n then PPL like Khurana's n Pandit come n do their stunts in SPACE ...Damn they r teenagers let them live their lives happily...
7)Show brave Nandu n let her concentrate on her carrier also
8)Put some brain into Navya that she is pregnant n plz finish this Pregnancy fiasco as its more then 3 months now n she is jumping ,running n dancing like a kid...
9)Show Harshad-Nyonika angle
10)Show Band of brothers
11)N plz stop unnecessary new entries...its annoying now...n make that Aryaman enter in some others lifes...keep him far away from MaNan...let them breath properly
12)Give a proper storyline to Cabir...n let him live in peace

I m done with my rant,Will come back if i left any

NO Offense ,this is my POV

PS:Plz Keep quoting this post till CV's notice...I m damn pissed off...

PPS:First n foremost thing ,Kich that Pandit out ASAP

Edited by kresham - 8 years ago
@Kresham I love the way you Rant! 😆
Colourful Ranting!! 😆

Pandit track will be over soon..there is nothing left and viewers are pissed. Nandini cannot punch each and every person.She is no boxer. The situation she is in ..every girl will normally behave like that.She is scared and the girl will need pampering soon.This will give MaNan light moments.
About the new entry ..i agree. He is not required but lets wait and watch.
Abhi-Maybe they have planned to drop one more bomb on Nandu's head and increase her stress level.
Manglore track will be love.If it happens.
But I think it might happen cause Manik promised Nandu to take her to Ams .
Navya- Harshad is here so she is gonna start realising it slowly.
Alya- I don't know. I'll wait to see what they give her.
Dhruv- They still haven't shown Dhruv talking to Nandu so..theres a chance of them showing his redepmtion. Alya toh told him off on his face.
Harshad is here so m sure they are gonna open old equations. Band of brothers. NyoManShad. NavShad.MukShad (NO) .AlShad.Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kresham

Hello Everyone...First of all hats off to the ppl of this AT ...u guys really rock

I came here specially to rant n take out my frustration as i heard CV's stalk this place...

So here i go CV's plz concentrate on story instead of dragfest

1)Finish Pandit track ASAP...its not a request anymore its a demand ...
2)Why the hell Nandini is behaving like an abla naari till now she shud have punched Pandit or kicked him for ones...where is our Nandini who punched Manik TWICE,who stood for Navya,Who stood for Cabir,Who stood for Mukti,Who stood against Nyonika n Harshad...One min u show strong Nandini who gives back Nyonika n next min u r showing helpless Nandini come on she is a girl of today's generation...she can fight back
3)Why the hell u guys are hell bent to Turn KY2 SAANS-BAHU/DAMAAD drama...its a bloody youth show...All the aunties entered n doing Bahu n Damaad shit,Why Nyonika-Manik-Nandu tashan is stretching this much R they planning to marry...where Saans-Babhu fights already started😡
4)Why the hell somany new entries...Why sunny has come,N Now Aryaman...Dare he comes in between MaNan again...Damn other couples r also there...Show us those 8 characters properly with which u started.
5)Why the hell Dhruv's redemption is not started yet...Y he dint ask apology to Aliya n Nandini
6)Damn u celebrate all the festivals  u still say its only 6 months passed...How the hell Navya is only 3 months pregnant😡...Burn ur Calender
7)Why the hell thay hide things from eachother ...They r friends ryt then y dont they share things😡

Things we want to see

1)Show us some light hearted MaNan scenes
2)Show us girl Bonding,Why Aliya is hiding her obsession with chocolates,Why Mukti didnt say anyone except Aliya that Abhi passed away.
3)Why Ams was bought n sent suddenly,Bring her back n send MaNan to Mangalore to pataofy her ...Its bloody Vacation ryt now n u guys r not using it...
4)Let MaNan go to Mangalore n then let all of them run behind them to Mangalore along with Chachi n hv some fun n family time...as Cavya r also fedup of their mothers...
5)Plz show Ams giving some Motherly love to FAB5 as all of them hv not got motherly love except Cabir n now he is also craving...Let Chachi n Ams show their motherly love which they r craving from childhood...Let FAB5 know what is Family
6)Show teachers,Classrooms,Canteen scenes...Show what teenagers actually do...Every now n then PPL like Khurana's n Pandit come n do their stunts in SPACE ...Damn they r teenagers let them live their lives happily...
7)Show brave Nandu n let her concentrate on her carrier also
8)Put some brain into Navya that she is pregnant n plz finish this Pregnancy fiasco as its more then 3 months now n she is jumping ,running n dancing like a kid...
9)Show Harshad-Nyonika angle
10)Show Band of brothers
11)N plz stop unnecessary new entries...its annoying now...n make that Aryaman enter in some others lifes...keep him far away from MaNan...let them breath properly
12)Give a proper storyline to Cabir...n let him live in peace

I m done with my rant,Will come back if i left any

NO Offense ,this is my POV

PS:Plz Keep quoting this post till CV's notice...I m damn pissed off...

PPS:First n foremost thing ,Kich that Pandit out ASAP

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

+27381273197491028401298409

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
Originally posted by CooChi

@Kresham I love the way you Rant! 😆
Colourful Ranting!! 😆

Pandit track will be over soon..there is nothing left and viewers are pissed. Nandini cannot punch each and every person.She is no boxer. The situation she is in ..every girl will normally behave like that.She is scared and the girl will need pampering soon.This will give MaNan light moments.
About the new entry ..i agree. He is not required but lets wait and watch.
Abhi-Maybe they have planned to drop one more bomb on Nandu's head and increase her stress level.
Manglore track will be love.If it happens.
But I think it might happen cause Manik promised Nandu to take her to Ams .
Navya- Harshad is here so she is gonna start realising it slowly.
Alya- I don't know. I'll wait to see what they give her.
Dhruv- They still haven't shown Dhruv talking to Nandu so..theres a chance of them showing his redepmtion. Alya toh told him off on his face.
Harshad is here so m sure they are gonna open old equations. Band of brothers. NyoManShad. NavShad.MukShad (NO) .AlShad.

@Bold...

Yes i know she is in bad situation n she ll b shattered for sure...where only Manik can handle her...n i hope that Policewale bhayya dont make it worse by asking stupid questions

but they ruined it in start she cud have kicked him while taking itself only... they dint even show her smartness even after showing that Manik opened the car from inside which she locked ,she dint try to run from car when Aryaman came...this is my complaint...When Aryaman stopped them she had time n she cud have opened the car n ran away...

Correct me if i m wrong

Sorry if i m thinking too much
CooChi, I think Kresham is talking about how Nandini handled herself in the till now with Pandit. And in this kidnapping drama, she could have tried opening the door and alerting Aaryaman in process..but no we love dragfest and new entries so ...😆
Originally posted by kresham

@Bold...

Yes i know she is in bad situation n she ll b shattered for sure...where only Manik can handle her...n i hope that Policewale bhayya dont make it worse by asking stupid questions

but they ruined it in start she cud have kicked him while taking itself only... they dint even show her smartness even after showing that Manik opened the car from inside which she locked ,she dint try to run from car when Aryaman came...this is my complaint...When Aryaman stopped them she had time n she cud have opened the car n ran away...

Correct me if i m wrong

Sorry if i m thinking too much

See kresh..from the very beginning Nandu is shown to be a physically fragile girl. Yes she did punch Manik but the was one way. Manik did not punch her or held her. In that..you can see Mukti holding her and she is unable to get free from MUKTI'S hold. This is how fragile she is. Also in the secret ballot track when the guy holds her hand..she is near to crying..she is trying to free herself but she cannot. She was struggling with Pandit as well but she couldn't. Simple.
I don't know maybe there are two different locking system for two different cars.
😆
Maybe thats why.
But hey..thats one nice observation huh! I like it!
👏
Also..her hands and legs were tied toh bhaagna was impossible.
Aryamann fuddu nikla.He saw a small earring on the road but he could not see a whole human being in Pandit's car . Weewww!
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

CooChi, I think Kresham is talkingabout how Nandini handled herself in the till now with Pandit. And in this kidnapping drama, she could have tried opening the door and alerting Aaryaman in process..but no we lovedragfest and new entries so ...😆

But she never kicked him na! 🤣

Aryamann entry was a total NONSENSE..
Like KUCH BHI! 😕

Kuch bhi ho Nandu is still the BASHT for me!!! 😆

for me too.

See kresh..from the very beginning Nandu is shown to be a physically fragile girl. Yes she did punch Manik but the was one way. Manik did not punch her or held her. In that..you can see Mukti holding her and she is unable to get free from MUKTI'S hold. This is how fragile she is. Also in the secret ballot track when the guy holds her hand..she is near to crying..she is trying to free herself but she cannot. She was struggling with Pandit as well but she couldn't. Simple.
I don't know maybe there are two different locking system for two different cars.
😆
Maybe thats why.
But hey..thats one nice observation huh! I like it!
👏
Also..her hands and legs were tied toh bhaagna was impossible.
Aryamann fuddu nikla.He saw a small earring on the road but he could not see a whole human being in Pandit's car . Weewww!

CooChi, She didn't give it back to Pandit in the beginning also. She noticed the weird behaviour first when he was staring at her earrings..The thing is CooChi a lot this drag has happened to either to keep a new entry in the show or bring a new entry to the show. And we are hating new entries now. 
I just don't want to see this Aryamann at all. I just want to see core 8 characters for some time to come and all the new entries should come with an soonish expiry date if at all they must come..