Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 11)

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zahara - See this is the thing for 100 odd episodes you had mystery which is why a lot fo characters seemed promising - Mukti but the moment we realized her deal with Harshad that was gone, then we had recovering phase which started on a good note but CC could never sell her expressions, she played the intial Mukti all the time. Even with Abhi , I could understand the relationship but those bambi love sick eyes during NYE was such an overkill.Like I said they gave lot of things to this character but it never could connect because bad acting. Something that happened with Uttu too but also his dumping down was too much intially , which is why a character that had so much potential got wasted. Uttu played it bad and then his dis-connect with Nandu harmed him. 
The only consistent thing has been MaNan track because PaNi execute it and sort of hold the show. 

Alya is someone I adore a lot but I have absolute hate for this eating disorder it makes her growth so Mukti like now . 

Why couldn't Abhi stay as Nandini's friend? Or mainly as her friend? like... agh! So annoying. Bad acting just annoy me so much. Uttu! Dhruv had a lot of potential but it was just too... D: I don't even have the words to explain, and you know about CC.

PaNi are brilliant. I don't care about their offscreen crap, but on screen they do pull themselves together. 

I love Alya. I think she's great. But she is also someone who has been in the background plotwise. And I honestly think this eating disorder could be an interesting plot, especially if it runs parallel to Nandini's breakdown. I don't agree that her growth is like Mukti's because we never saw Mukti getting depression and anxiety, that was there from the start... with Alya's we've seen what happened and now we're seeing how it's affects her. She was shown as being health aware and even Harshad mentioned episodes back about her chocolate habits. She's trying to drown her problems with chocolate. This girl, who saw what Mukti has gone through, is now falling into bulimia. This is her breakdown. (And maybe it might led to everything about Dhruv that was brushed under the carpet to be out in the open, which needs to be!). 

I find Alya and Nandini to have similiarities (as I've said before); and IF these tracks play parallel, you have Nandini's breakdown from all these events and how it affects her, and you also have how the consequences of Dhruv's disappearance from Fab 5 and everything that happened affecting Alya. 

Can these two girls just confide in themselves? Nandini has never had the 'girl talk' or a personal talk with Navya, even though she is her friend. (at least I don't think so)... and if Mukti and Navya can have that, why can't Alya and Nandini?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChicharminggenie

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Kiran: Thank you for posting them in the thread. HugI'll call for you if I ever manage to watch and get feels. 

@Genie: Stop quoting me and get off the AT. Someone told me to kick you out of your old habits. So. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

@Zahara - Dude there is never a normal external which pisses me this kidnapping better give me that break-point. I also wanted her break-point after Dhruv's accusation , i felt her reaction was so for Manik , that scene was all about Manik than her hurt as a woman by a friend ( credits - Boxter). 
Also that Amms letter- that should play more . Such an opening. 

MaNan are perfectly in sync , so to shake them they go to these OTT characters which are so unnecessary . My problem is they never transition well, see Nandu almost died after Soha bit but it was all about manik's fear not her fear for her own life . That is disservice and why people cannot react to her kidnapping/Pandit thing. No breathing space to Nandu there. 

@White - Love to see a numb, angry Nandu but eventual crying is necessary , but keep it for a day and then let her detach and focus on missing spunk. But make it about her even if Manik has to be sensitive to her.

Exactly! Soha almost killed her and even then, they focused more on Manik's fear about her life than Nandu's own. It's like she was fine the next day and that it didn't even matter to her even for a second. 
With Dhruv's accusation, I will let it go be because Manik did explain to her that Dhruv is lashing out at her because of him; so I sort of understand why we didn't see a breaking point for her back then.
BUT NOW!! THEY CANNOT SHOW HER BEING BACK TO NORMAL AND ALL HAPPY. She was forcibly abducted and is being held against her will. This has to shake her up. IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE HAS BREAKDOWN, CVs. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownCooChi

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

@Zahara..I never really had a problem with MukBhi ..it was just the execution and CC's acting.
Zain's part was very light..they never gave him very serious or angst filled scenes. They gave him scenes where even an expressionless face can get a lot of scope.
Their story from Abhi's side was never a problem for me. He was THE MR. RANDOM from the time they introduce him.He entered into Murthy's territory by telling them some twisted fake story.
The guy was always that clever. What I see in their thing is how Abhi liked her..how she was one of his SUBJECTS of counselling..but he started feeling more for her..He felt that she might start experiencing what is love all about and its beauty..
Let us assume they fell in love..But Abhi can never see his loved ones in pain(male Nandu)..he realised it very late and left her.
He went hiding and Mukti found him and declared her true lau.
The scene where he asks her not to poor baby him..the guy was pissed. He wanted love and all he got was pity.Still he gave her the chance..Valentines day and after that...
The guy again left her..what I concluded here is he was simply disappointed cause not a single person in his life was able to treat him like a normal person
Every sympathised with him and this left him with no choice than running away. Every person doesn't have the good luck of getting a Happy Ending.
See..its a nice story .
Just OTT acting and rushed scenes ruined it.

Hmm... again an interesting take. 
I didn't think of it that way...
and even if I didn't like Mukbhi, I respect your ideas! 

But I totally agree with the last line LOL

sheetal_tellsCooChi

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

@Zahara - Dude there is never a normal external which pisses me this kidnapping better give me that break-point. I also wanted her break-point after Dhruv's accusation , i felt her reaction was so for Manik , that scene was all about Manik than her hurt as a woman by a friend ( credits - Boxter). 
Also that Amms letter- that should play more . Such an opening. 

MaNan are perfectly in sync , so to shake them they go to these OTT characters which are so unnecessary . My problem is they never transition well, see Nandu almost died after Soha bit but it was all about manik's fear not her fear for her own life . That is disservice and why people cannot react to her kidnapping/Pandit thing. No breathing space to Nandu there. 

@White - Love to see a numb, angry Nandu but eventual crying is necessary , but keep it for a day and then let her detach and focus on missing spunk. But make it about her even if Manik has to be sensitive to her.

UGH I still don't get WHY they didn't show WHAT Dhruv said about Nandini rather than that Manik punched Dhruv. LIKE W*F?

He accused her and said things about her, and it's was just about Manik's punch?

sheetal_tellscharminggenie

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i kinda want that numb detached nandini trying to figure it all out and just not wanting any help.
yes there will be crying but post that crying also this can play out her frustration at failure and nothing being right and all. also wanting to find her own place. one thing i feel about her is she is very scared of losing the people or things that she loves hence she is always ready to do anything and everything to protect that.
i just for once want aa normal reaction of a girl who has had enough andwell just wants to shut it all out and then trying to figure it out herself. yes manik will be sensitive towards her yet her not wanting his help also during this figuring out herself thing. also intresting would be manik's reaction towards this whole thing.

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownCooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@Zahara..the best part of Mukbhi.
Mukti no getting bhao from Abhi. He did not return.He did not get into her pity party.
He must be chilling somewhere there in heaven! ROFL They should send Mukti on a long vacation to Haridwar Varanasi Allahbad..She should go and take a dip in Ganga and wash the Paaps off her soul.

sheetal_tellsZAHARA.charminggenie

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I did not like the way Manik left Nandu in the hospital and went into hiding on Nyonika's telling.
It was pretty weird.

sheetal_tellsZAHARA.

Go to top