Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

lol of course filter coffee

So you are nandini Murthy because she loves it. πŸ˜†

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

But we did not signed up for any such concept driven reality showing preachy show Mehr. Just because it is popular one need not send messages though it. MTV has MTV Webbed, Channel V has Gumraah for that purpose.  

Haha, what did you sign up for πŸ˜†

Was there a agreement that MTV -KY2 provided which stated, they will only show 101 MaNan Kisses, else you will not sign the NDA πŸ˜†

Dude, you gotta to be kidding me πŸ˜†

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HJ-

So you are nandini Murthy because she loves it. πŸ˜†

yup nandini's favorite kinda coffee is me πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

Was there a agreement that MTV -KY2 provided which stated, they will only show 101 MaNan Kisses, else you will not sign the NDA πŸ˜†

Mehr, the show was about friendships and love stories and not about psychos and 2 psychos in a girl's life is not reality by any stretch.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dude, you know what the point is already, not interested in discussing just for the sake of it. 
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

yup nandini's favorite kinda coffee is me πŸ˜†

Even I love it πŸ˜ƒ
Are u excited for the episode?
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Cat, from the beginning  the show has always portrait more than just love and friendship , it's highlighted  on being gay, teenage pregnancy, teacher-student abuse, bullying, etc  

To be honest, I feel they will continue exploring more grounds on what today's youth is really dealing with (which is so much more than just love and friendship)...

@FQ, for the sake of discussing, either you agree or disagree, there is no middle ground πŸ˜† Anyways, it's not everyone's cup of tea...

As much as I enjoy MaNan, I also enjoy all the other baggage that the show brings forth, it's matter of perception :)

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
New AT link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4372124
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Cat, from the beginning  the show has always portrait more than just love and friendship , it's highlighted  on being gay, teenage pregnancy, teacher-student abuse, bullying, etc  

To be honest, I feel they will continue exploring more grounds on what today's youth is really dealing with (which is so much more than just love and friendship)...

@FQ, for the sake of discussing, either you agree or disagree, there is no middle ground πŸ˜† Anyways, it's not everyone's cup of tea...

As much as I enjoy MaNan, I also enjoy all the other baggage that the show brings forth, it's matter of perception :)

But 2 psychos in a girl's life is not reality, reality in a teen's life is drugs, gender orientation, career decisions, teenage crushes, sex, planned and unplanned, teenage pregnancy, friendships. This is real if you take a sample size of the population. The show has to be relatable.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There has to be some point in carrying forward the discussion, yes not everyone's cup of tea, I agreeπŸ˜†