Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: white_beauty

the watwanis are really gonna be back to the show post there holiday?😊

You see how they have been playing with  Legal aspects in the name of creative liberties πŸ˜†
Edited by -MKB- - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also one of the elements of people going mad about this Pandit track is DISHANK k Tweets.

Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NushIsh

Lol group segments means awkward PaNi 

awkward!PaNi. God the thought is already make me cringe πŸ˜† they are much 'normal' when it's just the two of them, add more people and they became a bowl of awkwardness πŸ˜†
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MKB-

Aditi- Very true. Also people who watch the show are not on India Forum and hence are not aware of the spoilers so naturally they are bound to lose out on their patience because of this never ending Pandit track 

i think this pandit thing will be there just this week and few scenes only maybe.
and anyways i guess next week trp is starting again naa? and since last week they are somewhat back on track also the pacing is good so i am hoping they will progress..cos otherwise they will face huge loss
-MKB- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: white_beauty

the watwanis are really gonna be back to the show post there holiday?😊

You see how they have been playing with Legal aspects in the name of creative liberties πŸ˜†
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Catwoman πŸ˜†
@MKB, you're a lawyer right? You must be really pissed at how they'll apparently show pandit getting away for his crime and the way courtroom drama happened? πŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
W*F is happening Edited by -MKB- - 8 years ago
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MKB-

You see how they have been playing on Legal aspects in the name of creative liberties πŸ˜†

lol dont even get me started on that!πŸ˜† i mean fine you dont know the entire thing arrey but atleast make some efforts to make it look realπŸ˜›
TBH they have always been foolish in showing legal stuffs..remember the restraining order or that magistrate asking a witness what she thinks about the accusedπŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
Kiara- Yes that hilarious thing  where the hearing was in Magistrate office and he was asking for her opinion rather than facts!  Edited by -MKB- - 8 years ago