|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 109

Posted: 8 years ago
just saw the promo!my alreary soured mood got bitter!

uff but thanks to vaishu feeling a bit hopefull.vaishu ek barawala chumma to you!!!

GEEETTT
Hiii
😳

I followed you on twittter today
Hello Geet di! I am marking my 70th post with greetings to you ðŸ˜³
(reaching 70 posts was this huge milestone for me just like KY2 reaching 200, just that they're kinda ruining it :D) 
Originally posted by -MKB-

Sadly with all the mess they have created I along with others have been losing out on patience! A youth show has been turned into some melodramatic show which many of us did not sign up for!

This Jaggs. And if I am not wrong whole of the youth ain't like forum member. Youth never possessed the virtue of patience . Youth shows should never be a drag. In fact why not go season way. That way at least they can follow up everything.
Originally posted by geet.a

Thanks Nush!!

Kamino! Hi toh bolo!

hi geet
STRIKE HAS BEEN CALLED OFF. SO MTV SHOULD TELECAST KYY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY AGAIN. 
uff enough i want ky2 to celebrate 200th epi in an interview .as much as i hate their ivs i still want them.cause i need something,something good to distract me!
Originally posted by filter.coffee

uff enough i want ky2 to celebrate 200th epi in an interview .as much as i hate their ivs i still want them.cause i need something,something good to distract me!

Even I want an interview.
Their interviews are always fun. 😆
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Lol group segments means awkward PaNi 
Aditi- Very true. Also people who watch the show are not on India Forum and hence are not aware of the spoilers so naturally they are bound to lose out on their patience because of this never ending Pandit track