Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

See this is the drag. I can understand a police station scene, with Nandu testifying as a witness but here Police saw her condition, they were on the crime scene. They have an FIR of a missing girl filed by Manik. Matlab kuch bhi.πŸ˜†

He has to be behind bars any which way. In any case , if they really have Ridhima back out , it shouldn't mean screen time for Pandit.

Unibrow didn't see the crime or Nandu. He cannot testify.

Unless it's making Nandu hero by recollecting everything or something, i don't see the point. Or they just want to show how some girls back out like Ridhima but Pandit be off please.😑

I KNOW. Riddhima doesn't even matter, everything was consensual with her. If she was a minor, then it's a different case altogether. This is kidnapping. They found the girl tied to a chair. I still think it's for New guy. Not expecting anything to make sense. W*F is this Verma writing. :|

Nooo. He doesn't have a unibrow! IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE'S TAPED TWO HAIRY CATERPILLARS ABOVE HIS EYES. πŸ˜•
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
just read about the promo πŸ˜³ I am not impressed! WHY are they dragging the pandit thing out so much! For god sake. How is ridhima's testimony even valid when the police caught him red handed with nandini. I just don't understand. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such beautiful episodes eclipsed by such a crap promoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
by now we should be used since when have the CVs maintained consistency in such twists and please a very very humble request to the writers: "GO AND UNDERSTAND HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS BEFORE GIVING US SUCH SHIT! BE IT DURING SOHA'S TIME AND NOW! IN THIS SHOW ALL THOSE WHO ARENT REALLY EYE-WITNESS ARE CALLED TO TESTIFY! YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND CLEARLY GIVING VERY BAD EXAMPLES TO THE YOUTH!"
from your show i get that except Harshad noone is even punished for any crime done!πŸ₯±

Acha done😳
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hit -Exactly, there is nothing that Aryaman can say to support Nandu. Rather he can mess it up by supporting Pandit's version , which is silly, illogical. For heaven's sake, a girl was missing, policed filed a report , they found her in a garage tied up, what more do you need.
Yes, if it's about his luring the young girls , still doesn't mean he gets to be free . 

No need for this melodrama . Should have been about Nandu's healing, TLC. Don't give them an external locus. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Nandini is still a minor she hasn't turned 18 yet

And she is a victim her testimony counts more than anyones right now. Pandit cant go scot free even they haven't found any evidence yet. There is a thing called investigation also

Lalsa has gone crazy. End this Pandit track already! 
Edited by -MKB- - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hit.It.Miss

But logically, it's impossible to count Aryaman's testimony whatever that might be, because he has seen next to nothing. Going around collecting earrings, one after another and not being able to notice a girl pounding on Pandit's car window doesn't amount to much I am afraid.

If he is shown testifying to anything then Logic will die a terrifying death

Logic died the moment they set Pandit free (acccording to the promo) after Riddhima's 'I don't know what you are talking about' . Her testimony is not needed to arrest the pandit..The cops also witnessed Nandini tied there in the garage. This is enough proof.
What m saying is Aryamann is the RAAH CHALTA WITNESS...So he can give his side of Gawahi. πŸ˜†

Btw..Hey!
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh gosh!! I'm soo fed up! When will this crap-fest end?? Why WHY is this pandit being stretched??
Why is it ALWAYS MaNan angst, MaNan break-up, MaNan Make-up??? Seriously! This is a youth show, why are we not getting a respite for MaNan? When are we going to enjoy them as a couple, being free and light-hearted?
Where is Harshad-Nyonika-Manik? Band of Brothers? Rishabh-Dhruv attacks? Cabir's issue, MuktiNavya issue with Harshad?
Why can't Nandini be integrated fully in FAB 4???

Already they semi-ruined the confession night and now they don't even end the pandit!! Just write him off!Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The CVs are just destroying their own show. Instead of showing nandini recovering and being surrounded with the people she loves and just spending time with Fab 5 and Navya and chachi and chachal they are not going to show more pandit. Did they not get the memo that we don't like pandit and don't want to see his face ever again?! Why are they dragging a track that honestly came to an end yesterday! 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Nandini is still a miner she hasn't turned 18 yet

And she is a victim her testimony counts more than anyones right now. Pandit cant go scot free even they haven't found any evidence yet. There is a thing called investigation also

Lalsa has gone crazy. End this Pandit track already! 

i cant take anymore of Pandit!
Give me more of Pandit that too with such a crap twist like no proofs against him🀒😑, is definitely breaking my interest in this show!
should we celebrate the 200 episodes or should we all just manifest our anger against another crap being sent our wayπŸ˜•
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Stardust09

I KNOW. Riddhima doesn't even matter, everything was consensual with her. If she was a minor, then it's a different case altogether. This is kidnapping. They found the girl tied to a chair. I still think it's for New guy. Not expecting anything to make sense. W*F is this Verma writing. :|

Nooo. He doesn't have a unibrow! IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE'S TAPED TWO HAIRY CATERPILLARS ABOVE HIS EYES. πŸ˜•

Minor girl kidnapped against her wishes is a strong case in itself. Done. Witness be Manik , police was at the crime scene.

They better not relate it to that unibrow , can he just STFU. See these are the conflicts I detest, no new f**king entry, and no need to play him around MaNan. If this is  way to set him up in the equation then dumbest thing ever. 

Easiest would have been Nandu's healing, TLC , everyone bonding. Happy time, yet some sensitivity. But idiot unibrow. 

Dude, he returned her earring- his job done, he should leave Mumbai now. πŸ˜†