|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Yesterday's episode drenched me in emotions...Nandu was like this broken doll. Remember when Manik had told her during Navya track "Not everyone is as good as you." or something on similar lines. Her bubble of an ideal world broke today, shattered into pieces and how.As she said pandit Ji dirtied the purest of relations.

All she needs now is some ME time with all of them supporting her.I'd be pleased of they show she didn't go to college the very next day or so. It's natural and humane.

Manik on the other hand yesterday was all love and hearts and flowers for me.

That one look on his face when he cleaned her earlobe gently gave it all away. How he controlled, how me managed to stand tall for her is something he's aware of and only he.

How much I dig silent prayers and gestures of love.

Yesterday's epsiode was brilliant to say the least. I want more of these.

@Red: Exactly, she needs to have some "ME" time. I would also love for Alya/Mukti/Navya to take her out to shopping and get their nails done - do some fun girly stuff. Give girls a chance to bond on their own without any guys around. 😆
@KP- PaNi were beyond brilliant. So few words and so much impact. She must talk eventually, she must vocalize her fears , you cannot have her repressing her thoughts , fears for long . if this be the trigger point then let her talk and for once let audience enter her head. They really need to be sensitive with this, if they have taken a leap here. God thing is she is not shutting Manik out, that last scene with her reciprocating his gesture with the towel, that prevents it from going melodramatic and very real. He has been her safe home . 
Another bit I loved was the expression of Chacha, Mehul is a brilliant actor  his transitions, his anger and the way he stood silent, angry listening to Cabir and others. 

@Zoha - Yes! They should let her bond with others. Such a good track to have fab5 , navya all giving her TLC. She needs to process it . Her whole day/night was so eventful . 

@KP- Yeah girls should totally plan a sleep over or something and you know pull Nandu in. She is so outside the girl gang , this bonding can be so refreshing and good distraction for her. To see everyone trying to cheer her up. 

What exactly were they doing here^?

Trying

Manik- He was trying to take away her pain..her distress.He was trying to absorb all of it ,her misery . It broke him to see his girl like that.He did not want to leave her alone . He wanted her to give it all to him and set herself free.All the hurt and pain. He was wiping the last impure touches off from her body..from her soul..because he knew only he can cleanse her soul and leave his fresh touches over it.So he Tried to wash off her fears..because her fear stabs his heart a million times . So he tried...not for her..not for him..but for THEM. Cause he knew they would succeed one day.

Nandini- She was trying to be strong..to hold on to her feet..to not fall.She saw her guy almost broken to see her this state..she saw him struggling to free her from her pain her hurt. So she tried...to get out of those horrifying memories that were trapping her heart, soul and mind.Because she wanted to see her guy her Manik relieved and guilt free. She tried..not for him..not for her...but for them.Because she knows..that they would succeed one day.

This relationship is of Equals. They put in equal efforts to build up their own world of goodness and love. Both of them were trying at this stage..but we all know they would overcome this pain one day and succeed.
Cause in love nothing is impossible if the contribution is equal.
They are trying ..for each other...and they will win.

Morning everyone..!
M still stuck at this part. So just wanted to share.
😳

P.S..Eff the credits..they are here to ruin the scene. 😡 Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago

He was frustrated, no not at the world but at himself. Yes he was.

For letting her go.

For not being able to protect her.

He wanted to shield her from the world. He did not want her to spoil her innocence by seeing the true faces of the people which he had. But well she had by now. Had he been a bit more careful she would be there with him.

He lost her. He was desperate to find her.

And when he did she was there in a disheveled state crying out to him. Telling him from her eyes and tears what all she went through. All his frustration, his pain, his anger melted down seeing her in pain. His world, His star was there tied up and trying to reach to him.

He found her with the person he had warned. He had warned him to stay away from them.

"Stay away from her."

He had told him already that he would face his wrath; a bad one. He did not want to be bad because Nandini did not like him that way. But how, how could he forgive the person who made her cry. She means the world to him and he can go to any extent for her.

He punched, kicked, and dragged him for lying to him.

For spoiling their moment.

For staining her. For scarring her. For troubling her. For giving her pain.

And most importantly for taking her away from him.

He was scared. Scared to face her. Somewhere down he felt he was responsible for what happened today. She had the belief on him. The belief that when she was with him nothing, nothing could happen to her. She was the safest with him. She trusted him with that hope. And what had he done.

Their relation was based on TRUST. Yes that was the first thing she told him.

"I trust you."

He went to her and asked if she was fine. She was vulnerable. He feared but still asked if the pundit did something bad to her. She nodded in negative. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Had the Pundit done something wrong, he would never be able to face her. NEVER

No, he has to be with her. He will now protect her form all. She is not alone. He is there with her. Like a shadow he will be with her.

He made this promise to her in his heart and hugged her tight. He closed his eyes and felt her.

Yes, she was hurt. She was scared. She was pained. He knew it all.

And now what mattered the most was she, his Nandini needed him.

She told him that she wanted to go home. She did trust him the most still. He knew it.

He took her to the place where she felt loved, where her family was, where she would definitely be safer. She sat there all lost, quietly on the bed. Just some hours back she was with him, teasing him, taunting him. And now here she was all lost, all quiet. It killed him. It killed him to see her like that.

But no Manik has to be strong. For her.

She has always pulled him away from the darkness. She has lighted the fire when there was no hope. Now it is his turn. To support her.

But how?

He kneeled in front of her. She needed to get away from this. But how?

From where does he tell her to start?

How does he make her forget it?

Yes ,shower. That's what he does. It will make her feel light too. The entire burden in her heart and her tears will flow down with the water. She will feel good. She will feel relaxed.

He kept his hands on her knees reassuring her that he is there with her. He knows it all but she flinched. She got scared by his touch; Manik's touch. Her Manik. Now he was sure that he hasn't even imagined what she has gone through in these few hours. And she faced it all. All alone.

He was more scared now. That Pundit has scarred her.

He needs her back. But how??

He sees her retreating figure going to the bathroom alone. No she can't be alone. Not this time. He needs to tell her that she is not alone.

He needed to tell her that she is brave. She fought. She did not give up. And that he is proud of her.

She was looking at the mirror. And there he was like he had promised to be there for her like her shadow.

She was following him quietly like an obedient child. He put her under the shower. She closed her eyes and looked up. She was feeling the cold water droplets dropping. It was soothing her wounded soul.

He came there with her just to deliver her the message that she faced it all once but not now. He will be with her and make her live life once again. He started wiping off the touch due to which she cringed sometime back. He was wiping it away from her. He was trying to heal her.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. They were under the shower but he knew she was crying because her eyes were not twinkling like stars. He cupped her face. He wiped her tears. He assured her that it's her Manik.

Yet again she flinched but this time with pain. He looked at her ears and it was covered with blood. His anger boiled. No, he did a mistake .He should have killed the Pundit. He should have. He hurt her. He made her cry. He always told everyone

"One scar on her and you will face the worst"

But here she was scarred and there he was standing helpless. He closed his eyes in frustration.

No, Manik cant breakdown. He had to be strong so that she shines for him again.

He wiped away her fears. She pulled the towel but it rested on both of their heads. Yet again it took them to their world of their own. And there they stood under the shower resting their head on each others, their eyes closed in contentment of finally finding their partners. Being in solace; just in their little world in total silence in the light, fighting with the trauma the dark night had brought in their lives. All by themselves, quietly they stood there. They did not speak a word but their heart, their eyes and hands did.

Indeed silence can sometimes do wonders!!!

Originally posted by CooChi

What exactly were they doing here^?

Trying

Manik- He was trying to take away her pain..her distress.He was trying to absorb all of it ,her misery . It broke him to see his girl like that.He did not want to leave her alone . He wanted her to give it all to him and set herself free.All the hurt and pain. He was wiping the last impure touches off from her body..from her soul..because he knew only he can cleanse her soul and leave his fresh touches over it.So he Tried to wash off her fears..because her fear stabs his heart a million times . So he tried...not for her..not for him..but for THEM. Cause he knew they would succeed one day.

Nandini- She was trying to be strong..to hold on to her feet..to not fall.She saw her guy almost broken to see her this state..she saw him struggling to free her from her pain her hurt. So she tried...to get out of those horrifying memories that were trapping her heart, soul and mind.Because she wanted to see her guy her Manik relieved and guilt free. She tried..not for him..not for her...but for them.Because she knows..that they would succeed one day.

This relationship is of Equals. They put in equal efforts to build up their own world of goodness and love. Both of them were trying at this stage..but we all know they would overcome this pain one day and succeed.
Cause in love nothing is impossible if the contribution is equal.
They are trying ..for each other...and they will win.

Morning everyone..!
M still stuck at this part. So just wanted to share.
😳

P.S..Eff the credits..they are here to ruin the scene. 😡

The last line the effing credits 😡 😡
Such a poignant scene and they are there just to ruin them
MTV u suck 😡 😡 😡
Originally posted by geet.a

'Manik'

That name, that love and reverence she could devote to her humesha, with everything she had, with every ounce of strength she could draw from her tired, aching heart, she called out to him
'manik'
It was as if that name was a prayer, the only thing real in this world of darkness that she had whitewashed so painstakingly...
Manik.

With fresh wounds that seemed to sting when he looked at her with those afraid, pained, tender eyes as he held her in his arms, she tried to console him with the gentlest touch she could manage (which took too much energy, anyway).
She could not bear it...she felt dirty and suffocated.
'Manik, mujhe ghar le jaao'

She wanted to go back to their happy world, which they had created in that tent, even for a short while...she wanted to find home in his embrace again.
But at this point, she felt cold...so cold.

In her room, she sat while he knelt on the floor, and touched her.
Lost in her world of nightmares and shadows, she flinched at his touch and did as he asked.
In the shower, as she felt the warm water washing away the dirt and the tears, the grime and the grief; she looked at him: he who stood there, gently rubbing warmth into her cold arms, cleaning them when she couldn't lift a finger.
How he controlled his pain and anger when he saw her wounded earlobe is something she would never understand.
At that point, what mattered was that he did.
Very tenderly, he washed the wound and used a clean towel to dry her face.

'barfi ke tukde sa, chanda dekho aadha hai,
dheere dheere chakhna zara'

Little by little, he brought her back to life, to the world again.
And all she wanted was to be in that world she loved..with him.
They could not have that tent again, so she created one and pulled it over the two of them.
Ever so slowly, he touched his forehead to hers, as if to take away all her pain and worry, to smooth the lines of that forehead he had kissed so many times. His beautiful love, a strong woman, also a lost one at the moment.
But, what did it matter when he was with her?
He would get lost with her for lifetimes at a stretch if it meant she could smile again.
And he, he would do anything for that bright smile, for that sparkle to be back in those eyes he adored the most in this universe.
His star will shine...and till then, he will take over the job...after all,
some humeshas matter more than all others...

p.s: that scene when navya and fab5 were covering her up, in front of chachi, like a shield..it was that that made me cry phoot phoot ke...child seemed like she will break any moment.. and these kids know how that feels too.
Which is why, they had to go through their lessons, become stronger in different ways...so that they could stand together and shield her, make her happy, bring back her smile and give her things to laugh about again.

the tender love from a brother-friend Cabir, the tenuous friendship with Alya, the decidedly teasing one with Mukti, the understanding, non distracted one from Navya...
and everything tender and caring from Manik.

again sheer brilliance 👏 somehow the last two paras touched me.quite a lot
Originally posted by charminggenie

@KP- PaNi were beyond brilliant. So few words and so much impact. She must talk eventually, she must vocalize her fears , you cannot have her repressing her thoughts , fears for long . if this be the trigger point then let her talk and for once let audience enter her head. They really need to be sensitive with this, if they have taken a leap here. God thing is she is not shutting Manik out, that last scene with her reciprocating his gesture with the towel, that prevents it from going melodramatic and very real. He has been her safe home . 
Another bit I loved was the expression of Chacha, Mehul is a brilliant actor  his transitions, his anger and the way he stood silent, angry listening to Cabir and others. 

@Zoha - Yes! They should let her bond with others. Such a good track to have fab5 , navya all giving her TLC. She needs to process it . Her whole day/night was so eventful . 

@KP- Yeah girls should totally plan a sleep over or something and you know pull Nandu in. She is so outside the girl gang , this bonding can be so refreshing and good distraction for her. To see everyone trying to cheer her up. 

@Bold: So true; PaNi just keep surprising me. 😉

@Red: Yes, that has always been my complain. As audience, we are never let into her head. Even if we are, it's mostly about Manik and her relationship with her. Now would be the perfect time for her to think of her own. Her life as a teenager, her wants and needs - apart from Manik. 

I am so glad that even though she flinched from Manik initially, she eventually let him clean her up in the shower. Nandini knew that his touch was filled with love/concern and Manik would have cried if he could when he saw blood in her ears; that scene was so good. My heart went to her when she just stood underneath the shower, how he came there and wiped her tears. She did look like a breakable doll today especially when he wrapped that towel on her head. 😭
Yes, a sleepover is an awesome idea! 😛

@geetu...that was so bfully written

what an awesome episode we got..brilliant performance by PaNi..parth and niti deserves a lot of appreciation for making these characters so real..

what i liked was how nandu dint go completely numb ...when manik hugged her she responded..and that's a positive sign..manik is her home..really heart touching moment it was...

shower scene i wont say much coz everyone in the forum has discussed it so bfully...whoever says this show is only about intimate scenes should watch today's shower scene and then speak...these two can talk just by looking into each other's eyes..

so now will manik acknowledge that he can even kill for nandu..??
remember how he had said to her on Valentine's Day.. " I will die for you..but i will not kill for you"

i think we r going to get closure on that front too in the upcoming court drama.
it was really gr8 feeling to see fab 4 so protective of nandu .there was a time when they used to rag her mercilessly and now look at them...