|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with whoever thinks Baba jotwani can be there for Cabir. Cabir needs some love and that way he can never be a threat to MaNan. Safe option. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

I really want this scene where Manik takes nandu to college in his car and then opens the door for her, puts his sunglasses on and puts his hand around her neck and walks in like the old bully self and if any guy comes in the way he gives him the glare and people watch and nandini slightly smiling and going like you were rude and manik taking her hand in his and storming inside.

RIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL I LOVE YOU!! I have been dreaming for this kind of scene since forever!
Originally posted by -MKB-

From "Nandhini, I can die for you but I cant kill anyone for u" TO "I should have killed the Pandit" 

Yep😳
my dormant feels be jaaging 0.005% 🤣
I wrote and re-wrote and re-wrote for like four times and I still don't like the outcome. I don't even make sense. 😳 But RuBro will kill me if I don't post soo 😳

P.S. Take daggers with you. I still don't like what I wrote 😳
okay going now. bro needs to do his projects and I need to fix my dinner 😛
@Anu: I using your animated gif.

Beautiful!
I just wanted to know which is this episode where Manik makes Nandini play guitar? The one in my signature box. Anyone please tell the episode number?
Originally posted by -HJ-

I just wanted to know which is this episode where Manik makes Nandini play guitar? The one in my signature box. Anyone please tell the episode number?

Its sometime during Dec 20th or so I think.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Its sometime during Dec 20th or so I think.

Thank you Adhira!😃