Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poopymaster

Oh shit.. i can't. i leterally have no words to say today. I'm not going t comment on the episode today. I'm going to let my emotions calm down a bit.

Both niti and path stole the show.. I just.. I'm short of words to express what I am feeling right now.

Poor darling os mentally scarred. she doesn't knwo how to express her feelings. Is too shellshocked and stuck in paranoia. And its killing manik to see her this way. She is breakign down, and there is nothign he can do to ease her pain. and that is whats killing him inside. To see her ever expressive face emotionless. Blank. Hollow. Shattered. THIS is nandhini's growign stage. so far she has only expereinced the big bad and ugly side of the world through a thrid person's view, be it navya, mukti, or cabir. but now, she is personally affected by it, and this will completely alter teh way she views life from now on. Not everythign will be a fairytale for her from now on. Her childlike innocence, the hope that manik has always admired her for, has been robbed of her. It it will be a long time, a very long time until she can return to normal.

And it broke my heart to see the murthies, all eager and excited to gift her the veena, to give her happiness, and then them breaking down as well. blaming themselves for not taking care of nandhu better, for failign to be a good family. They are taking the blame for letting pandit inside the house, allowing him near her. But in realitity, as cabir said, it is no ones fault except the pandit's (and nyonika's) :'(

Overall, fantastic episode with the right dose of emotions to affect the viewers. but that being said, i hope they dont drag this drama for too long. if they do, it would be repetitive thus annoying the viewers.

Hmm interesting. Dhruv-Rishab story back on track, and harshad upto his old tricks again.

What a wonderful post. And yes I agree with the last part, it shouldn't drag otherwise it can annoy viewers again, just the like the "hope" thing.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Election Wind.😆

Where are you going for daaru? 

London Cocktail club😆
wahan butterbeer milti hai!
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi barfi!1st you tell me!have you watched the episode???
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@-Cherry- : I don't know your name. I am using the siggy you made and posted in the previous AT.

Do you have a gallery? If yes, please post the link.
filter.coffee thumbnail
hi geet

how are you now?
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rez:hugs baby!
I fell! :((
So bad..my head has a bump now..thankfully not dizzy anymore..
Presentation was good..and the wind and pollen is bad. my eyes ache and my throat is irritated 

but ok otherwise, tu suna??

@coochu: i love u, humesha wala...and tight hugs!! promise i will write more after rewatching in a few hours!
filter.coffee thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Rez:hugs baby!

I fell! :((
So bad..my head has a bump now..thankfully not dizzy anymore..
Presentation was good..and the wind and pollen is bad. my eyes ache and my throat is irritated

but ok otherwise, tu suna??

@coochu: i love u, humesha wala...and tight hugs!! promise i will write more after rewatching in a few hours!

aww you should go and see a doctor.hope you get better soon
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

I know right? She is beyond amazing and everyday, every single day she makes me even more proud :')

you people are louuu kay.

It was a team effort. I'm glad we all ranted and that ranting came into use.
Also thankyou CVS. You took us in good humor and not in offence and showed us why you should be trusted.
A little more effort and it does wonders I guess.

Wouldn't comment on the episode as of now but had to had to praise the efforts of the team! You people have amazing potential and are a very humble team. Thankyou for listening to us and our rants 😆😳
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, I have to say this. I'm very sceptical about the Dhruv-Rishabh thing. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BRING IN ALIENS, ARE THEY? 😕
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

you people are louuu kay.

It was a team effort. I'm glad we all ranted and that ranting came into use.
Also thankyou CVS. You took us in good humor and not in offence and showed us why you should be trusted.
A little more effort and it does wonders I guess.

Wouldn't comment on the episode as of now but had to had to praise the efforts of the team! You people have amazing potential and are a very humble team. Thankyou for listening to us and our rants 😆😳

🤣🤣

I am sorry BUT I CANT 🤣🤣