Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
One thing, they have gone towards Traumatic stress for Nandu, please keep it about healing not for melodramatic tracks. Just healing, light about her . Bas. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Will it be weird if i say.. I have really come to LOVE  Parth & Niti so much so much as ACTORS. 

So much that I am just in awe of them. I want to hug them both and tell them how beautiful they are with their work. So beautiful .. I can't even express it in words. 

They make me feel so proud  so much. 

Genie that Hug had me Weeping.. it was painful... she could hug him back.. but she did even though lightly.. The girl who used to see all white and positive had to see the ugly side of people today.. that too in a way she would have never thought. My poor baby. 

PaNi were beyond brilliant. They were MaNan . I cannot , in awe.

PLEASE WRITERS , NO MELODRAMA , JUST healing, dignified sensitivity to PTSD as you have finally tried addressing an issue that is there in KY2 since  day 1. Don't use it to jumpstart any contriving track, make is inspiring , happy and uplifting story. 

missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parth and niti...take a bow...they r soo bloody good...no one can do this like them.
today's episode was sooo heartbreaking it was painful to see nandani like that...its so painful when.such a thing happens with any girl...and this is our nandu the girl who remains positive in the middle of all the chaos and negativity...the girl who shines for her loved ones...her simle can lite up the whole world...i could not.see her like this...her vacant eyes...without the spark thats always there...her tear filled face and the memories of the horrible man...her silence spoke volumes today.

And manik...her silence and each tear she shed,sliced his heart into a million peices...and especially in the shower...he felt her pain with her today...he could not see the love of his life suffering so much...and he soo wanted to make it okay...wanted to take all her pain away from her and take it to him self...only if he could...he will be guilty but i hope he understands that he nees to be there for her right now...hes the only person she trusts and will open up to at the moment.

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No serious heavy track please..keep it light, fun and entertaining. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NO MELODRAMATIC TRACK FOR MaNaN CV's. ABSOLUTELY NO. 
They have had enough of them already. Let it the healing done in subtle way and do not take it to extreme. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Don;t look for an external angle for MaNan here please, let it be about Nandu only. Her struggle , her fight for her own light with Manik supporting it.
If you be going there , then please be sensitive, don't go Kekta style with OTTness. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to tweet the writer and MTV India for no MELODRAMATIC TRACK. You people do too, but before that the writer should be appreciated for her work.  She did a decent job. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 i need to thank Rida. Rida you know why, the pacing is back and how
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I made a topic on the MF.
I know I cannot write the way you all do..but I was just overwhelmed.
Here it is.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4371555
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No ways can I see sad and sappy Melodrama.

Just show her fighting herself...for herself and show Manik supporting her...that's it.

No DRAMA PLEASE

Can I blush about one scene though...when Ayaman guy gives him the earring and is like uski girlfriend kii hai and Manik sees it...I don't know why but I glowed like crazy knowing that dude you're highly mistaken, that girl is HIS...Manik's...his girfriend. Just proud in a way.😳