|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 82

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Cherry-

exactly man😆they need to redo the confession again, with another kiss and nandini can finally confess as well

And this time no psychos roaming around !
Can they leave our babies alone?!
Originally posted by CooChi

And this time no psychos roaming around !
Can they leave our babies alone?!

i know right?! is it too much to ask for some happy times between our babies?! HUH CVS, is that too much to ask ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by charminggenie

You know the focus on dirt, pure , clean- shower. Shit , Nandu's silent reaction to it . Niti was brilliant.PaNi play each other so effing well.

They do Genie.. That makes me love these two actors so much. They do so much justice to Manik and nandini. It makes me feel so proud of them and want to thank them all the more. 

The moment nandini goes in the flashback mode to the shower scene.. i was crying.. It was painful... people who have experienced all this in real life.. they can understand.. how dirty one feels.
Originally posted by -Cherry-

i know right?! is it too much to ask for some happy times between our babies?! HUH CVS, is that too much to ask🥱

I would love to stand outside with a Bazuka wherever babies are on their date. CVs allow me.!!!

Funniest thing I heard in the whole day, Tonks, think you living up to your UN . ðŸ˜†
Yes genie, I am so Tonks, I might just go and dye my hair bubblegum pink ^_^ 

Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I have a fan in my bathroom.. but i didnt notice one in nandu's 
Originally posted by geet.a

I do! I have a proper fan in my bathroom :p
I have an AC too but oh well
Oh my God. 
Geet di, AN AC?! Don't you guys feel cold when you take a shower and the fan's on or AC? :| 
I don't have one in my bath so I did not know, sorry :| 
But damn shivers shivers :| 

Edited: I am so weird to start a discussion on fans in baths :3
Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
@VK - Thats the thing, the pain had to be played out because it affects everyone. 
I cannot forget the scene where Manik asks Niti if Pandit didn't harm her . The way she nods and that hug. Gah, the whole f**king scene was beyond. 

PaNi , I need to watch again . Just beyond. 
Manik will definately come to knw abt nyo being a part of this too. coz nandini was there when pandit was getting all the info abt manik coming over there.. 
she may tell manik abt  pandit getting updates!!
Main daaru peene jaa rahi hoon
I fell. Hit my head. Presentation was good. Its over! Hugs to ALL OF U
COOCHU I READ!
I WILL DEFO DO IT. GIVE ME an hour or so

@VK - Thats the thing, the pain had to be played out because it affects everyone. 
I cannot forget the scene where Manik asks Niti if Pandit didn't harm her . The way she nods and that hug. Gah, the whole f**king scene was beyond. 

PaNi , I need to watch again . Just beyond. 

it killed manik to ask nandini if Pandit has done something to here. 
it was clearly visible in his eyes, voice and expressions!!😭😭😭
Will it be weird if i say.. I have really come to LOVE  Parth & Niti so much so much as ACTORS. 

So much that I am just in awe of them. I want to hug them both and tell them how beautiful they are with their work. So beautiful .. I can't even express it in words. 

They make me feel so proud  so much. 

Genie that Hug had me Weeping.. it was painful... she couldn't hug him back.. but she did even though lightly.. The girl who used to see all white and positive had to see the ugly side of people today.. that too in a way she would have never thought. My poor baby. 

Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago