Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Miminits

Pandit could have killed Nandini today, and even she realised this at the end when Pandit was mumbling about his reputationšŸ˜”

i dont want to ever see Pandit ever again in this show, he did what he had to do, now can he please go away unless at most they show him getting jailed for a lifetimešŸ˜”

I thought he was almost dead!
But such an Ass..he stood up again ..

I want him to get death sentence! šŸ˜”
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Parths expressions today were just remarkable, when he saw nandini right at the beginning of the episode it was filled with such relief and then the anger from when he saw Pundit, to his helplessness and despair when they were under the shower. It was beautifully portrayed. Truly hats off to him. 
And Niti was just... seriously no words. She honestly spoke around 5-10 words in this whole episode and yet she stole the episode. Her eyes were the ones that spoke volumes, so vacant so dead. And that one flinch when Manik touched her was beautifully executed, at that point I think she was so overwhelmed, that she still felt Pandits hands on her and then I loved when she got around to letting Manik in. It was a moment of realisation, that this boy in front of her was the man who loves her the most, who would die for her, who would kill for her, and he is nothing like pandit, because this man would sacrifice his own happiness for her. 

Looking forward to Nandini breaking down, because I know she will, right now she's overwhelmed and hasn't thought through everything, but when it does happen, I hope that Manik is by her side every step of the way. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They better play out Nandu's track well now, good move of bringing in her family , she needs tangibles . 
It is beyond revolting to have someone try encroaching our personal space, those flashbacks, her recalling of events- Sigh, God , thank you. 

She would be so zoned out, repulsive towards music and Manik will be there restoring her lost light.

Rishab-Dhruv , nice.

That new entry, so bloody unnecessary. 
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh shit.. i can't. i leterally have no words to say today. I'm not going t comment on the episode today. I'm going to let my emotions calm down a bit. 
Both niti and path stole the show.. I just.. I'm short of words to express what I am feeling right now. 

Poor darling os mentally scarred. she doesn't knwo how to express her feelings. Is too shellshocked and stuck in paranoia. And its killing manik to see her this way. She is breakign down, and there is nothign he can do to ease her pain. and that is whats killing him inside. To see her ever expressive face emotionless. Blank. Hollow. Shattered.  THIS is nandhini's growign stage. so far she has only expereinced the big bad and ugly side of the world through a thrid person's view, be it navya, mukti, or cabir. but now, she is personally affected by it, and this will completely alter teh way she views life from now on. Not everythign will be a fairytale for her from now on. Her childlike innocence, the hope that manik has always admired her for, has been robbed of her. It it will be a long time, a very long time until she can return to normal. 

And it broke my heart to see the murthies, all eager and excited to gift her the veena, to give her happiness, and then them breaking down as well. blaming themselves for not taking care of nandhu better, for failign to be a good family. They are taking the blame for letting pandit inside the house, allowing him near her.  But in realitity, as cabir said, it is no ones fault except the pandit's (and nyonika's) :'(

Overall, fantastic episode with the right dose of emotions to affect the viewers. but that being said, i hope they dont drag this drama for too long. if they do, it would be repetitive thus annoying the viewers. 

Hmm interesting. Dhruv-Rishab story back on track, and harshad upto his old tricks again. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CooChi

I thought he was almost dead!
But such an Ass..he stood up again ..

I want him to get death sentence! šŸ˜”

ok now that they've worked with the kill concept and showed Nandu the real dark world, can they just take him away please, he's insanešŸ˜”

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What the hell did harshad say in the precap??abhishekh needs to work hard on his diction...and oh I can't make head or tail of why this new entry is required..somebody just tell him to get lost..šŸ˜”
CooChi thumbnail
The moment when Manik was unable to utter a single word.. He wanted to comfort her..but words were refusing to come out.
Those doe eyes once full of love and chirpyness were now numb..lifeless..empty.
The guy was half broken at that moment because his girl stood there lifeless ..emotionless.

I love Parth as Manik. The portrayal of helplessness was splendid.
PaNi are MaNan. They blow lives to their characters even when the characters stand lifeless. ( I donno what I wrote)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

They better play out Nandu's track well now, good move of bringing in her family , she needs tangibles . 

It is beyond revolting to have someone try encroaching our personal space, those flashbacks, her recalling of events- Sigh, God , thank you. 

She would be so zoned out, repulsive towards music and Manik will be there restoring her lost light.

Rishab-Dhruv , nice.

That new entry, so bloody unnecessary. 

yep lets hope they do justice to this track

this track and her being unable to play music is a very good track for Manan, no more separation no more third angle, just let Manik heal his star
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reaction of her family spot on. So much sensitivity here. I am so glad to see the reactions of his loved ones. The repercussions of this event is playing on everyone and that is how it should be. Keep this A-game going , KY2.
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miminits

ok now that they've worked with the kill concept and showed Nandu the real dark world, can they just take him away please, he's insanešŸ˜”

Same. I don't want him back on my TV screen.