|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Exactly !!  Even I Felt The Same !! She Will Keep Herself Away From Music For A While ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

veena and music will make her remember Pandit, i feel this will be the next manan track, Manik trying to heal Nandini completely and make her come back to her music
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Sometimes its really hard to believe that they're not nandini's parents!the way chachu was fuming.and chachi was rishabh consoling him!amazing

chacha-chachi has to be the best gurdian i've seen on Indian tv

Exactly FC. The way Chacha says Hume abhi Nandu k saath hona chahiye. And chachi replies Mai toh uske saamne jaa hi nahi paungi.
You can see the care and guilt. Every parent wants his/her daughter to be safe and happy. Chacha Chachi wanted to surpirse her with that veena.They wanted to record her first reaction.
Sweet gesture indeed.
But they themselves got a shock which was unbearable for them because they love her like a daughter of their own or maybe more.
Even Rishabh was in tear.
Murthy Family is truely heart warming.
Originally posted by diva82

It was a beautiful episode. Truly. I expected her to breakdown, and yes she will not be able to play the veena for a while, but she will come out of it slowly, I hope they won't stretch the breakdown too much. Tomorrow will be heartwrenching episode.
Trully the only person she will trust is Manik, and no one else.

Hats of Parth and Niti! they owned the show today.

she needs badly to cry out, a cry out of her soul and in the arms of the man who can heal her pain and drive away all her fears😭

so she will breakdown soon, she's just so numb that she cant even react... she's presently in a stage called shock, and next will be her breakdown😭, which i feel will be tomorrow
I truly hope tomorrow they show Nandini crying in Manik's arms and letting go. And then she will feel better.
Already Nandini let Manik back in her personal space, it is familiar to her, it is her home. That white towel was such a pure symbolism. And Fab 5 caring for Nandini.
I don't agree that it's due to her childhood, she had a happy upbringing, a positive environment, this is all due the shock of seeing a teacher behave like this. Hopefully after this, she will stop taking things face value, otherwise what was the point.

And CVs please go back to concentrating on the youth show, light moments now between MaNan.
Best part of the episode for me.
When Nandini says:
Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana.
She wanted to go away from this evil world. She wanted to go to the world where everything is white and clean .Every relation is pure. Every human is a human and not a devil wearing the mask of humanity.
She wanted to fly away to the place.. where everything is good. She wanted to believe that there is still a place where everyone is harmless and white.
It was written on her face..she still has a hope that in her world everything is right..fine..so she asked Manik to take her HOME. The real HOME. Their home!
Their world. Their pure white flawless world. where love exists. She felt like an alien..she had no emotions on her face. Because this was not her world.
So she asked him to take her HOME.
And her home is MANIK. His heart..his love!!

This scene took my heart away.
Such a small scene..but M in love with them again.

Awww...Nandu...I love you.

Niti Nailed it today!!
The same night she felt two extreme emotions. One was the best gift of her life and the other shook her existence.

I repeat NITI NAILED IT. SHE IS A STAR.

Damn I regret to have a weak vocabulary.I can't get over this moment and m unable to frame it.
Geet girl..I need you.
Veena would be one that instrument Nandini might take a whole lot of time to be comfortable with again. Its going remind her only of Pandit.. Right now the wounds are fresh... it will take time to heal.
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Sometimes its really hard to believe that they're not nandini's parents!the way chachu was fuming.and chachi was rishabh consoling him!amazing

chacha-chachi has to be the best gurdian i've seen on Indian tv

Nandu is lucky because she has got a wonderful and protective family😳
so we can be sure that she'll be cuddled with love and care by everyone next to her
Just finished watching the episode and my heart is soaring for both Manik and Nandini, I'm speechless at Parth and Niti's perfomance. There's not enough word to convey how beautiful and simplistic todays episode was, nandini didn't even say a word and still conveyed all her emotions, her eyes looked so vacant so lost and filled with dread. It was a heartwretching episode. Hats of to the CVs for writing such a beautiful episode, so enchanting, and kudos to Parth and Niti for going beyond the barriers and exploring their characters so beautifully. 
Today it was Maniks helplessness and Nandinis scar that stole the show

Like how beautifully these two portrayed the emotions..I just dont have words 
Pandit could have killed Nandini today, and even she realised this at the end when Pandit was mumbling about his reputation ðŸ˜¡
i dont want to ever see Pandit ever again in this show, he did what he had to do, now can he please go away unless at most they show him getting jailed for a lifetime😡