|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Can I say I love Chacha Chachi.
Even they were feeling guilty for not being there for Nandu when she needed them.
Nandu is really lucky to have such gurdians.
I feel proud of this show because it does not have DQ guardians who would blame their daughter if someone does anything wrong to her.
OMG WATCHING THE EPISODE. OMG Manik could actually kill for nandini!
I wish nandini had cried her heart out...she is shocled but.she is bottling up her emotions which is traumatic...Iloved the towel scene when she pulled it over him...looked so cute and innocent   😕.also she had a tiny smile 😳 hats off to niti...Ithink the show is now back in track with rishab getting attack in presence of dhruv and the all time villian harshad...he was unknowingly the best manan cupid..but now I feel he wil be the villian as he knows abt their relation now   😡 😡
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

I legit cried during the shower scene!!!
Poor Nandu... My heart broke today when she was reliving all the touches of Pandit.

The shower scene... Loved it!!
He was washing away every touch of Pandit left and leaving behind a trail of his own in its wake.

Moony..did Nandu smiled a bit when she looked up towards Manik?! I felt so..what do you think?
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

The feeling of someone touching you with all the wrong intentions, treating you with cruelty, especially by someone whom you respected, trusted and thought highly of. Nothing can be worse.

If yesterday it was parth's day.. today it was NITI's.. I am crying so bad so bad. Its no secret many of us have been molested in young age.. the intensity differs of course.. but the impact is almost the same. For a moment i got reminded of what happened with me on my 14th birthday. Anyway, The episode was beautifully executed.

Rishab- Dhruv track is back.

Chacha- Chachi- Rishab know about what pandit did.

MaNan shower scene broke my heart. Nandini broke my heart.

Pandit is still not done... chacha is super angry and Manik isnt going to leave him too.

Fab 4 were adorable.

Nandini flinching at manik touch was beautifully shown ...

PRECAP- Harshad The Kutta is back in action.. and Manik is guilty for Nandini's condition and Cabir is trying to make him understand its nt his but pandit's fault.

it was gutwrenching yaar!!!

word to everything you said!!!

specially this " If yesterday it was parth's day.. today it was NITI's.. "
Originally posted by CooChi

Moony..did Nandu smiled a bit when she looked up towards Manik?! I felt so..what do you think?
she smiled a bit.. very very tiny smile...
a very poignant episode😭
need i say something already known and certified, Parth and Niti are just above above awesome as Manan😭😳

i feel Nandini wont be able to play music for some time, and that veena will make her remember Pandit, anyone agree that her trauma will lead to her going away from music for some time till she heals herself completely😭
Nandini looks so broken man, oh god this is actually hurting my heart
Originally posted by Miminits

a very poignant episode😭
need i say something already known and certified, Parth and Niti are just above above awesome as Manan😭😳

i feel Nandini wont be able to play music for some time, and that veena will make her remember Pandit, anyone agree that her trauma will lead to her going away from music for some time till she heals herself completely😭

@BOLD I was about to say this.  Also it would be realistic. 
Originally posted by CooChi

Yup... she did when he was cleaning the blood...
Just few minutes ago he almost killed Pandit, then he was cleaning her wounds with such care.  I think she was touched by his concern and care. So she smiled.