Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

I LOVED the Manik-Noyonika scene. 

He went from begging her to bargaining with her to threatening her- and I cannot tell you HOW long I've waited to see Manik assert himself with Noyonika. He always mocks her or shrugs her off or makes some deqal with her- but today, ALL BETS OFF. Because it was NANDINI. He finally has something precious enough, something which makes his OWN life worthwhile, makes him wanna fight for himself. And today he started fighting. It made me go ASDFGHJKL. 

Also it was probably the only scene which was ACTUALLY relevant to the story in some way so there's that too. πŸ˜†

I know right!!
he was so assertive, it was THAT that scared nyonika..she has NO control over this man..that girl does...and it terrified nyonika... 
I felt hints of the next track in that scene too...

Manik's pain and yearning to find nandini haunted the entire episode..every scene that parth did today was golden..and well, i might be generous, but for me, he took it to the next level today..

and the mother-son chemistry between kish and parth is simply amazing.
I LOVE watching their scenes...brings out the WORST in both the characters and man, do they nail those scenes or what
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Its May four Box. Sherlock fell down the cliff on this day 😭 The day was never good. Now I realized the whole sorcery πŸ˜†

Honestly speaking Box, I don't remember last episode I watched without skipping a single scene. Like legit without skipping. Kabhi na kabhi, kuch na kuch skip kiya. Story has been so off. Its only now that I am realizing when I marathon it. Individually quite few scenes stood out and out of those very few blended just right with the story.

It's a strange little curse I tell you. πŸ˜†

Nowadays I don't even marathon, just watch the episode if I feel like it. Yes, there have been good scenes sprinkled here and there but consistency's gone. And it will continue to be like this if they can't figure out where and when to end this. Every story has a beginning, middle, and end- you can't stretch either part for eons and then expect your audience to hang around. If they don't sort this out, the show will just become a relay race of psychos and creepy villains handing over the torch to each other at the end of every track. 
Miraiha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

Just a thought ... is there any possibility manik bumping into arymaan is supposed to be the initial cause for a misunderstanding to develop between them? Manik thinking arymaan had/has smthng to do with pandit in all this kidnapping business and that's how their hatred/disliking to each other track starts...

P.s. Dislike the new guy seriously can't stand him already another waste of space n screen time on KYY yet agn :/ y not make use of the characters already on the show!

Strong brow game guy needs an energy drink... too chill for his own goodπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† how stupid of him telling Manik to "TAKE IT EASY MAN"??????🀣😲along with Manik's awesome naam for Harshad; this was the second lol-worthy moment in the epi
Good luck on your soon-to-be-punched face πŸ˜† Manik ka punch uske naseeb main likha hai
I can just feel itπŸ˜†
Edited by Miraiha - 8 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't miss Box gushing.

4TH MAY IS AWESOME DUH! It's my dad's birthday.😎🀣

I'm tired of Adhi flaunting food😑

And okay that's about itπŸ˜†

It's a strange little curse I tell you. πŸ˜†

Nowadays I don't even marathon, just watch the episode if I feel like it. Yes, there have been good scenes sprinkled here and there but consistency's gone. And it will continue to be like this if they can't figure out where and when to end this. Every story has a beginning, middle, and end- you can't stretch either part for eons and then expect your audience to hang around. If they don't sort this out, the show will just become a relay race of psychos and creepy villains handing over the torch to each other at the end of every track. 

+101 TO ALL OF THIS ^^ πŸ˜† Hopefully the writers feel how tired we are of all this lame thriller psycho crap honestly lol.

kay bye.

BoxedIn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Can't miss Box gushing.

4TH MAY IS AWESOME DUH! It's my dad's birthday.😎🀣

I'm tired of Adhi flaunting food😑

And okay that's about itπŸ˜†

Wut even? 

I've such a terrible rep. πŸ€£ Gushing's done I think. πŸ€” But Manik was ekdum SOLID today. Parth bhai ko thenku, pata nai what he'd had for breakfast. πŸ˜†

I'm tired of Adhi flaunting her exotic cooking skills. πŸ˜‘

& wish a very happy birthday to your dad! 

Wut even? 

I've such a terrible rep. πŸ€£ Gushing's done I think. πŸ€” But Manik was ekdum SOLID today. Parth bhai ko thenku, pata nai what he'd had for breakfast. πŸ˜†
chetu would like to say 'Niti'
🀣🀣🀣🀣

I'm tired of Adhi flaunting her exotic cooking skills. πŸ˜‘

& wish a very happy birthday to your dad!
Thankyou.😳

BoxedIn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Is that so? Chetu, pliss to explain this connection of the tongue with the heart. πŸ€£
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I loved last nights episode mainly because it was so fast paced. You have to give it to ky2 they drag the track till its unbearable but when they wrapping it up it is done so quick you wander why it wasn't so fast paced during the track. 
So rumours flying that Harshad is Nyonikas son...  either that or they've made a sex tape :v 

And the look in the precap. DAMN PARTH YOU GET ME EVERYTIME.  

already watched the episode thrice. :v just to see Parth and Niti's brilliance. 
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kuch bhi ho

The precap is love bas...
That look ❀️
Hayeee
😳