Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
[QUOTE=AnomanderRake

We have waited for this.And damn the expression in the precap conveyed everything. Sometimes, its difficult to convey even in words what those eyes convey, the palpable relief, he was like a candle whose flame burnt out and in that moment in the precap, the wick came back to life and light lit up the room again mitigating all the darkness

It didnt rain in North London today. Geet already going back.

I am jut chilling at home!
[/QUOTE]

And I thyink it will rain for us today. Actually its not going to rain. But its a nice cloudy weather. Not hot, not cold. Just perfect.😳
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

alright so far, done 4 lectures, gonna start again tomorrow since assignment portfolio is finished tomorrow, so revision starts again 

BUTTT
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY AND SPENT OVER 100 AND IT FELT SOOO GOOD! 

🀣🀣

All the best for your exams though.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Kirannn πŸ€—
Whats up with that hot guy, hun? Story aage badi?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Kirannn πŸ€—

Whats up with that hot guy, hun? Story aage badi?

πŸ€— 

That hot dude is good and all. But I haven't visited him. Aint gunna run behind him. He better bring his ass to the mall I work in. The bank he works in is outside the mall anyways. About time he makes the damn effort.

Im so delusional though. Im the one interested in him, so I should be the one making the effort, right? 

Right now Im planning to hook my friend up with this other hot dude. That dude has been giving signals since a year now. About time, I make a move for them. 
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she, because she makes me feel grateful for my existence.

^^ this is soo manik...like so so manik...i hust read this n Twitter and hes the only one who came to mumy mind .
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

But I did say you are my bae didn't I? πŸ˜²

I used to love that song mainly cuz of SRK. I used to sing it a lot and my mom used to get so mad. She even told me this shit doesn't happen in real life. She said one your saans stops, it never comes backπŸ˜† Way to ruin the feels.

BUT RIGHT? THAT PART LEGIT SUITS MANIK RIGHT NOW. Im going to listen to that song now!

oops!! aunty got too practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan, then we're all good. no, we're PERFECT!!

Dude..i did too..only coz SRK..and nothing and no one better exists...sigh...

that song came to mind (the reprise female version) when i saw manik in the precap...sigh..i CANNOT WAIT
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

πŸ€— 

That hot dude is good and all. But I haven't visited him. Aint gunna run behind him. He better bring his ass to the mall I work in. The bank he works in is outside the mall anyways. About time he makes the damn effort.

Im so delusional though. Im the one interested in him, so I should be the one making the effort, right? 

Right now Im planning to hook my friend up with this other hot dude. That dude has been giving signals since a year now. About time, I make a move for them. 

Thats how you roll it girl. 😎 Give him some ego, let him rub his ass for you πŸ˜†

Ufff, Miss. Matchmaker at her job 🀣
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I watched today's episode. 

Whoa. 

Sheer raw emotion like I haven't seen in forever. 

Whoa. 

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Thats how you roll it girl. 😎 Give him some ego, let him rub his ass for you πŸ˜†

Ufff, Miss. Matchmaker at her job 🀣

That's only going to happen in my dreams but why not?πŸ˜† My ego is too huge for me to run after guys. That's good right?

Abhi I waited for a year and nothing happened. Someone had to do the job so why not me?😎 He would give me his number right? What if he doesn't? πŸ˜²
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

oops!! aunty got too practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan, then we're all good. no, we're PERFECT!!

Dude..i did too..only coz SRK..and nothing and no one better exists...sigh...

that song came to mind (the reprise female version) when i saw manik in the precap...sigh..i CANNOT WAIT

Can they play this song tomorrow? It would be so amazing.  GEET GO TELL THEM TO PLAY THIS SONG.