Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Its raining so heavily is Cheltenham! uhh. Is it raining anywhere else in the UK? It was soo sunny this morning, stupid british weather.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

OMG Its raining so heavily is Cheltenham! uhh. Is it raining anywhere else in the UK? It was soo sunny this morning, stupid british weather.

yep. raining in Central London too
or was. cant hear it anymore
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

nope its not raining in the west midlands?
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Geet: dude it sucked the life out of me ahaha. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ dude no one can be weirder than Parth ðŸ¤£ full stop

@Adhi: heyyy. Watchaa doin haha

@Pan: ooo i made so many gifs yaar in the past few days and sigs I genuinely can't even remember ðŸ¤£ Which ones are you on about?

Im talking about the couch scene and anda wala proposal ðŸ˜†...last i saw was ur kissing wala gifs...and i also saw some sigs i guess😆
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missviolet

Im talking about the couch scene and anda wala proposal ðŸ˜†...last i saw was ur kissing wala gifs...and i also saw some sigs i guess😆

nahi yaar, didn't make any gifs of couch scene  everyone already giffed every moment of it, there was nothing else left to gif at all lol😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Swansea🤗

Kiran I was so tired yday, was out the whole day😳

You are nice. You at least acknowledged me but others didn't bother at all after forcing me to post GIFS. -____-

Anyways Manik was so helpless without Nandu today. This is what I wanted to see. Every minute without her was a living death for him. The way he was praying for her to be safe. One harm on her and he won't spare the culprit. When he told Nyo he doesn't care if he has to suffer in the process but he will take whatever it takes to get Nandu back because she is his everything. She is his need. He needs to see her. See her safe. I used to say he would cease to exist without her and that's exactly what happened today. As I said in CC, now that he has admitted his feelings, there's no stopping him. He will burn everything in his way to get to Nandu. His love for her is something else man. It increases with every breath he takes. He was lifeless without her today. His eyes looking for her. When she's in front of him, his eyes don't leave her. Even for a moment and when she's not, those eyes look for her only. It's like those eyes had no light without her. Because she wasn't there to shine for him. His desperation to find her. That longing, yearning to see her in front of his eyes. Safe. Even he didn't know he could love someone so much that his own existence would mean nothing. I feel for Pandit. He will be a dead meat tomorrow. There's no way he will be spared. He dared to touch Manik's girl. His life. His source of light. The reason of his existence. We have waited for this Adhira.

And in the precap, when he sees her that relief on his face. It's like his life finally came back to
Him. He could finally breathe. He got his existence back. But at the same time, that pain, helpless in his eyes to see her in such situation. And he couldn't do anything to protect her. It was all in those eyes. God that look

It's amazing though how this huge giant guy's entire existence lies in this tiny girl. It gives me feels

Ignore typos. I'm on my phone which is dying right now:(
geet.a thumbnail
KI: matlab hadh?
main bhi toh humesha HUMESHA Wala hugs deti hoon..😭

and. ur words...YES SO SO TRUE..matlab..as much as i DONT LIKE THAT Song, 

it was exactly that

'kabse meri saans ruki thi, mujhe saans aayi'
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Swanz how is exams prep going?

alright so far, done 4 lectures, gonna start again tomorrow since assignment portfolio is finished tomorrow, so revision starts again 

BUTTT
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY AND SPENT OVER 100 AND IT FELT SOOO GOOD! 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

You are nice. You at least acknowledged me but others didn't bother at all after forcing me to post GIFS. -____-

Anyways Manik was so helpless without Nandu today. This is what I wanted to see. Every minute without her was a living death for him. The way he was praying for her to be safe. One harm on her and he won't spare the culprit. When he told Nyo he doesn't care if he has to suffer in the process but he will take whatever it takes to get Nandu back because she is his everything. She is his need. He needs to see her. See her safe. I used to say he would cease to exist without her and that's exactly what happened today. As I said in CC, now that he has admitted his feelings, there's no stopping him. He will burn everything in his way to get to Nandu. His love for her is something else man. It increases with every breath he takes. He was lifeless without her today. His eyes looking for her. When she's in front of him, his eyes don't leave her. Even for a moment and when she's not, those eyes look for her only. It's like those eyes had no light without her. Because she wasn't there to shine for him. His desperation to find her. That longing, yearning to see her in front of his eyes. Safe. Even he didn't know he could love someone so much that his own existence would mean nothing. I feel for Pandit. He will be a dead meat tomorrow. There's no way he will be spared. He dared to touch Manik's girl. His life. His source of light. The reason of his existence. We have waited for this Adhira.

And in the precap, when he sees her that relief on his face. It's like his life finally came back to
Him. He could finally breathe. He got his existence back. But at the same time, that pain, helpless in his eyes to see her in such situation. And he couldn't do anything to protect her. It was all in those eyes. God that look

It's amazing though how this huge giant guy's entire existence lies in this tiny girl. It gives me feels

Ignore typos. I'm on my phone which is dying right now:(

We have waited for this.And damn the expression in the precap conveyed everything. Sometimes, its difficult to convey even in words what those eyes convey, the palpable relief, he was like a candle whose flame burnt out and in that moment in the precap, the wick came back to life and light lit up the room again mitigating all the darkness

It didnt rain in North London today. Geet already going back.

I am jut chilling at home!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

KI: matlab hadh?

main bhi toh humesha HUMESHA Wala hugs deti hoon..😭

and. ur words...YES SO SO TRUE..matlab..as much as i DONT LIKE THAT Song, 

it was exactly that

'kabse meri saans ruki thi, mujhe saans aayi'

But I did say you are my bae didn't I? ðŸ˜²

I used to love that song mainly cuz of SRK. I used to sing it a lot and my mom used to get so mad. She even told me this shit doesn't happen in real life. She said one your saans stops, it never comes back😆 Way to ruin the feels.

BUT RIGHT? THAT PART LEGIT SUITS MANIK RIGHT NOW. Im going to listen to that song now!