Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Teko kaunsa bhoot chagaya emos ka 🤣🤣

I am hearing that 😎 alonside with Monsters 🤣🤣

I was missing Medha (emoji wali) and rubs told me how to use so here I am ðŸ˜†
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the very first episode Nandini said to her Chachi that she was under rubbeles when that accident happened and she could do nothing but watch all her family helplessly and see Rishabh crying.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How does PTSD start?

PTSD can start after any traumatic event. A traumatic event is one where you see that you are in danger, your life is threatened, or where you see other people dying or being injured. Typical traumatic events would be:           

• serious accidents
  • military combat
  • violent personal assault (sexual assault, physical attack, abuse, robbery, mugging)
  • being taken hostage
  • terrorist attack
  • being a prisoner-of-war
  • natural or man-made disasters
  • being diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.

Even hearing about the unexpected injury or violent death of a family member or close friend can start PTSD

^^ I can give the link, IF is not allowing it.

But show has never gone technical with any sorts of truama, it will never do that to it's moral compass. Yet it is necessary, nandu breaks down share her fears, everything with Manik. Give her that point for atleast few episodes. Or the whole idea of FC would be moot.

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Medhaaa, jaldi jaldi apne exams khatm kar. I want to talk to you like old days

Exams ko abhi der hai...just need to co-orsinate a proper time where both of us free to talk. ðŸ˜†
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

I was missing Medha (emoji wali) and rubs told me how to use so here I am ðŸ˜†

She has exams and her college doesn't give breathing space. ðŸ˜•
I miss her too man.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Someone with PTSD will often relive the traumatic event through nightmares and flashbacks, and may experience feelings of isolation, irritability and guilt.
They may also have problems sleeping, such as insomnia, and find concentrating difficult.
These symptoms are often severe and persistent enough to have a significant impact on the person's day-to-day life.
charminggenie thumbnail
The link also says that trigger point can be anything for all the repressed numbing to act out. 
This is from Royal college of Psychiatrists. 

We don'#t know anything about Nandu's life in America, technically they do have children going through therapy after an accident, it's kinda mandatory., social services won't have handed over Nandu and Rishab to her Amms jsut like that but the show would never go there . 
charminggenie thumbnail
@Cat - Numbing, repressing, depressed Nandu for a bit , for couple of episodes has to happen. Fab5 cheering her , making her smile. They did that with Cabir, Mukti , everyone . So why not Nandini. Why must she be so strong and again repress it. 

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The thing is PTSD is not a non-serious issue. You cannot treat PTSD in 3 episodes unlike trauma.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: medha16

So, it's too late not to want a new entry but since he is already here, can he just be the friend and confidante Nandu never had? She needs a support system outside her association with manik and F5 as a result. No romantic entanglements, no lechers, no random relations popping out of nowhere asking for favours, no nothing...just plain pure friendship like usual where N can be herself and let loose.

yes i dont mind this guy...i dont want to be negative about him right from the beginning ..i want it to play out first...as of now we have zero clue about him ???? the guy is a decent actor..i want to see what track it is going to be..and i believe we wont get any more creepy tracks...right CV's ?😆