Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay, PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, for Nandini? Like seriously? Even know the meaning? Chalo I won't go into medical terms because for that our resident doctor is here. Let's see it in terms of story line.

Nandini Moorthy is a girl who saw her parents dying at the age of 7, her brother losing his ability to speak, suffering from attack fits. She was so strong, so darn strong that she didn't suffered this trauma back then. She overcame this entire horrific incident and rose like phoenix, stronger and responsible than before.

She came to college, faced bullying, got rusticated, almost fell off the cliff, lost the guy she had feelings for the next day, saw her love on the verge of losing his world - music, got thrown in middle of fire, was put on the receiving end of her love's hatred because she dared to be confused. This girl went through all that WITHOUT suffering any trauma.

Now she is kidnapped by someone and he is obsessed with her. Suffering trauma after this is plain stupidity because nothing, NOTHING in her life could be more scary than watching her parents die in front of her eyes at the age of seven.

Logically, if she were to suffer this trauma, she would have suffered at that age, not now. This needs a shut down and not some heavy duty stuff like PTSD. Its not reactive depression that could be cured in a week, it takes months, and sometimes years, to cure it.

P.S. Personal experience, mine took one and a half year to cure. Just reading about Nandini will have PTSD' makes me laugh so bad.

LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

SHOWER ROMANCE IN SAME CLOTHES. .YOU MEAN WHITE SHIRT...NO BREAKDOWN OF NANDINI>>MANIK CAN KISS AWAY HER FEARS.. 

Yup White Shirt Blue Jeans !! πŸ˜†
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

If there is a shower scene, it will be about Manik helping her brush away the dirt, helping her with all that. Sigh, please bring that poignancy , this could be the Jeena Jeena moment.

@Boxter -

Indirectly you wanna say ki MANIK BABA apni BABY ko Khud apne haatho se NEHLAYENGE?! 😲

Ohh..but another JEENA JEENA ..
I want it...give me ...I want it.
Originally posted by: CooChi

Is Nandu going to stay with Manik after this drama?!

But Shower Scene.. ☺️

No , It's Nandini's House !!
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shower scene reprised
Saru where are you getting those emojis? Do one set for me no please
Manik was hot in the white shirt ...
He wore white when he came to see her before Musicana..
I love that " car stopping,running toward her and hugging her" it's my Giraffe hug ( Kind courtesy Rafi)
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today when manik said to nyo i will do anything to get her back that part was all love...his tone his expressions all were amazing parth was really good...that part also took me Back to the time when manik told harshad that he can destroy him self for his friends...today also he kindof said the same thing...just this time its for his nandu...he made it very clear to her that he wont care one bit if her secrets destroy him...as long as nandani is safe...i lovedd this conversation today...the boy is smart and knows how to play the game...

AlSo hello to everyone around πŸ˜³
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEVILSDESIRE

No , It's Nandini's House !!

Really?!
Matlab how did Chachi allow Manik?!!
Wowww...I love Chachi! 😳
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sexpot

Shower scene reprised

Saru where are you getting those emojis? Do one set for me no please
Manik was hot in the white shirt ...
He wore white when he came to see her before Musicana..
I love that " car stopping,running toward her and hugging her" it's my Giraffe hug ( Kind courtesy Rafi)

Doc this one is for you....
Originally posted by: CooChi

Really?!
Matlab how did Chachi allow Manik?!!
Wowww...I love Chachi! 😳

Chachi Ka Sonaa Munda Jo Hai Kaisee Allow Nahi Karegeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3