Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Bhaiyaa please No more intense tracks for a while.. .

nandini would be affected in a way that for her a male teacher and student relationship might not be the same anymore.. She would be very cautious.. She used to see the people and everyone all positive, she wont now..

Nandini might not go into any trauma or as such.. just a bit after impacts of the incident.. but she shall be soon fine because she has very supportive family , friends and MANIK. 

They wont show any heavy duty stuffs for a while i believe. 

Let MaNan share some light moments please. For some time.. let the drama jump to other characters. Let babies just get a breather... 

New Guy- ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY  ! But since he is now a part.. just keep him away from MaNan & MUKTI.  Get him hooked up to cabir, Pandit and riddhima for all they want.. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandu's Mumma was so PRETTY! 😳
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@M16 - But why are we afraid, they never went through PTSD way when Cabir had hate crime on him or his homosexuality was  mocked. Similarly Nandu's trauma should be played for a bit. let her  speak about her fears, she cannot switch off to happy, giddy self immediately. 

They never went technical with trauma or Shahid would have been in therapy after that suicide attempt or even Cabir. 

Just Nandini , breaking down , crying out , sharing her struggle, fears, everything with Manik is enough.

Genie I thought you were asking for PTSD a few pages back. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Are you telling me with a girl locked up in a guitar case, darkness, tortured by Pandit.

If we really want to go through time frame of PTSD then lets start with Soha's attack . That was traumatic and never got played . No reaction . 

According to Doc, a person who has already gone through a traumatic incident like Nandini did in her childhood, its very rare for her to have PTSD. She said she will come and explain and says PTSD is extremely serious and not to be used lightly.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@VK- Wahi toh, remove Nyo , let MaNan be stable where be the melodrama. I want everyone loving Nandu , girls bonding, Dhruv being her friend. CabIni moment and ofcourse MaNan. 
Let her just cry out one episode, talk to  Manik , bas , rest she would have a jaded version of the world now. Bit Cynical . 

New guy, STFU.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Genie trauma and PTSD are two different things, lets not bandy them together, PTSD is serious, thats what we are saying, no one is saying that Nandini should not be upset but our whole contention here is lets not say PTSD which has a completely different meaning. Its a serious mental issue.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Cat , TFQ- I am asking for Nandu's break-down. I don't want her transitioning immediately to happy , bubbly spunky teen so soon..
Couple of AT's back, the rants were all about superhuman Nandini, who needs therapy, she has gone through much, needs to break-down.  So considering alk those reactions, I want 2-3 episodes of Nandini reflected this ordeal. 
Give some sanity to this track.

I do know what PTSD is , but it's abnormal not to have Nandini one break-down , sharing her fears with Manik after all this. It's long time.

angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am curious to know what happened in the meteor shower night...coz in one of the epi harshad says he betrayed manik then...and that caused the fall out of band of bros
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@genie, ok I wasn't going to mention, because its personal, but I will say it. I had a friend who went through this. And it is horrible. The CVS WILL NOT BE able handle this track. Look what they did to the cancer storyline, or the campaign, they can't do heavy stuff.
My friend had been abused by her step-dad, he use to beat her, and her mother was weak. When she was about 10, they left and she was free to be away from her abusive step-dad. She was feeling soo happy, so light and enjoying, until something in her life triggered those emotions. We had no idea what was going on.
Cut the long story short, she is fine now, recovered, but it's a long step process. It is not an easy symptom to deal with. Quite frankly I am astonished anyone has suggested this track.

What Nandini went through is nothing, compared to what my friend went through. And Nandini is strong, she is feisty, she is happy and she is bold. Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@VK- Wahi toh, remove Nyo , let MaNan be stable where be the melodrama. I want everyone loving Nandu , girls bonding, Dhruv being her friend. CabIni moment and ofcourse MaNan. 

Let her just cry out one episode, talk to  Manik , bas , rest she would have a jaded version of the world now. Bit Cynical . 

New guy, STFU.

BOLD Not really necessary. Also don't expect the show to play this out. ðŸ˜†

Loving nandu, MaNan romance , ManShad all shall be seen now.. Ya Nyonica should take a chutti for a while..Let bacchas breathe..😳