Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I see GEET here !
She told me to watch the epi and come here to gush but now she is not gushing.
Matlab ...kya hai?!!!
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want a nice conversation of nandu with manik over the kidnapping and all that she felt. Let manik give her some TLC.. Let her bond with chachi and dhruv, please give her a friend.. I want cabini again :'((

I want fab 4 trying to keep things light hearted for her.whenever child laughs and smiles, someone comes along and either tries to murder her or kidnap her or manik breaks up with her.
A little light hearted stability as a couple for manan. For drama there are a gazzilion other things to explore...

RISHAB, i meant RISHAB! Lol

Dhruv toh needs to redeem himselfEdited by geet.a - 8 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@TFQ - Trust me I was telling this so many times before that break-down of the "moral right" is a difficult viewing but we all saw how everyone has started perceiving her as some Superhuman , all those rants, all those comments about her needed therapy , stuff. That is what we wanted.

Trust me you can only go light with this track. I don't want conflict for MaNan , no externals please including Amms . Let them be happy, let them date, let him help her deal with the ordeal and she discovering friendships through fab5 , Navya. Get her to bond with them.They all can give her TLC. 

For 200 episodes she is suppressing it, about time she has 4-5 episodes dedicated to it. With one major break-down . Then play the light tracks, everyone giving her love. 

So we are talking same things except Amps..😆 ðŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Cat - But why is it being melodramatic? It's not . PTSD manifests for life. But she was kidnapping, how can she go to Amms to get approval for MaNan? That is so unnecessary.

I really don't understand why everyone thinks it will be melodramatic. She is not going to ignore Manik's touch. Their relationship is stable. Manik pampering her is fun, light . 

Just her having conversation and air her fears to Manik will be enough. let it play for a bit . She would only latch to Manik, be with him. Give her friendships through this track with Navya, ALya , Mukti, Dhruv.  That is the light.

I dont' want conflict for MaNan as a unit, they have had so many things going against them, bringing back Amms at this point will make ti more melodramtic-saas-bahu and weren't we all against it? They are teens , no need to rush that track?

Have Nandu bond with her family after this. Chachi loving her.

Genie. I am not even asking for an Ams track right now, I want college stuff but something like breakdown and PTSD, people break down and withdraw into a shell, they dont like people touching them communicating with them,  a lot of the soldiers who returned from war suffer from PTSD and land up having bad marriages and divorce, they are unable to communicate with their loved ones or society, including their children. PTSD is a serious thing, she wont be all light and happy in SPACE. A Nandini who has PTSD will keep everyone including Manik at arm's length. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet.a

I want a nice conversation of nandu with manik over the kidnapping and all that she felt. Let manik give her some TLC.. Let her bond with chachi and dhruv, please give her a friend.. I want cabini again :'((

I want fab 4 trying to keep things light hearted for her.whenever child laughs and smiles, someone comes along and either tries to murder her or kidnap her or manik breaks up with her.
A little light hearted stability as a couple for manan. For drama there are a gazzilion other things to explore...

+1000000000000000000000000
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Poof and his OTT ass ran away , or Cabir kicked him out.

New guy can be gay, won't mind at all , but best if he does the invisible man and poof away .

Ha! I still don;t get WHY Sunny Sharma wanted to live with them. Wth dude? weirdo or what?
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they will have to play her breakdown..not a major one ..but she has to break.
She can't take this much.
They won't take it too long and end it within 5-6 epi.

After that..since today Harshad Nyo secret was mentioned ..this is a clue for the next track.
It is NyoShad secret.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
COOCHU!! I came i came :D tere liye i came!!

Wanna gush gush?

I LOVED each and every expression that flitted on manik's face today... The way his anger shifted to SO much pain EVERY TIME nyonika and pandit denied having seen or done anything to nandini..
His face fell and his soul was on fire.. It was SO painful..
And the judai song, the flashbacks, and his expressions were simply WOW!!

His scene with nyonika was LOVE.
U saw how he was tadpoying and how she was So enjoying it. Kamini kahin ki.
And then when he took over and had that dangerous edge.. Low toned intensity when he said with this determination that he'l ldo anything to get nandini back- and it was not a statement of vulnerability and weakness.. NO, it was a threat, a warning.. NOTHING about his image matters anymore,, in front of his need to have nandini back in his arms.. He'll go through hell and back
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Cat - But here they didn't go all the way. She is not raped, her fears will be darkness, closed spaces and it will only be prounced when she gets into those situation. All I want is her to breakdown for a bit now and then keep talking about it to Manik. 
She would need his touch more because Manik is her symbol of safety. She always latches to him.Just everyone giving her love be fine for now. Trying to cheer her up.

We cannot compere the ordeal of a soldier with what Nandu is going through. Completely different scenarios but they should give her atleast few episodes of not her usual spunky self. 

@TFQ - Dude, exactly, all I am saying - no external for MaNan as a relationship. Amms is unnecessary, another person crowding the screen space. 
]

Our problem is always when MaNan are conflicted and when that is stable , un-disturbed , you can do anything. No threat hanging on them as a couple , makes the track automatically light.

So please keep the new entry away. 

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Cat - But here they didn't go all the way. She is not raped, her fears will be darkness, closed spaces and it will only be prounced when she gets into those situation. All I want is her to breakdown for a bit now and then keep talking about it to Manik. 

She would need his touch more because Manik is her symbol of safety. She always latches to him.Just everyone giving her love be fine for now. Trying to cheer her up.

We cannot compere the ordeal of a soldier with what Nandu is going through. Completely different scenarios but they should give her atleast few episodes of not her usual spunky self. 

@TFQ - Dude, exactly, all I am saying - no external for MaNan as a relationship. Amms is unnecessary, another person crowding the screen space. 
]

Our problem is always when MaNan are conflicted and when that is stable , un-disturbed , you can do anything. No threat hanging on them as a couple , makes the track automatically light.

So please keep the new entry away. 

So lets word it right, a complete breakdown and PTSD is very very different from her talking to Manik about it. PTSD needs a psychologist, its a huge deal, soldiers was just an example but PTSD is treated by a psychologist, counselling and medication!