Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I really don't like the new entry, he seems so unnecessary. Have Navya, fab5 be Nandu's friends . 

Let this new guy be away from MaNan and Nandu . They don't need external locus at this point. 

omg genie same, I just find him uninteresting and honestly I'm not looking forward to any of his scenes. They've just brought in a character which no one really cares about and I wish they'd focus more of their time and energy on the relationships already in the show. I want to see scenes of Navya and Alya together and Nandini and Alya being gal pals, I rather they focus on the characters they already have and explore them a bit more than have another entry who is going to be useless. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry guys I  dont think they are going to go all heavy with that.. we all need breather .. even the actors.. kitna royenge ab sab..? LOL
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I really don't like the new entry, he seems so unnecessary. Have Navya, fab5 be Nandu's friends .

Let this new guy be away from MaNan and Nandu . They don't need external locus at this point.

this please.leave manan alone
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe he's here for some sort of romantic angle between one of the other characters... ðŸ˜•   but then again, what is the need for a romantic angle. it is not a must for a character to have a romantic angle. Some romantic angles are cute, but it is definitely not a MUST for any of the characters because they all  have their own story to tell. i hope i'm makign sense here..
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@TFQ Yes but you don't transition well then, from kidnapping, life threats to suddenly Nandini behaving normally. Weren't we hearing rants about Nandini being superhuman and not reacting at all ? So why shouldn't we let her fall once and rise , be vulnerable when there is big tangible around?
What will they do by going to Mangalore, Amms would anyone regret Pandit thing? Not now , maybe later . But fab5 and Manik trying to cheer up Nandu , by organizing party, picnics, Manik helping her is enough.

Our problem is always when there is a conflict for MaNan that should not be there , let their relationship be stalbe, happy place and just let them struggle individually . 
filter.coffee thumbnail
hi loqi/shreya 😊

i m Rez.

read that you're unwell.hope you get well soon
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poopymaster

maybe he's here for some sort of romantic angle between one of the other characters... ðŸ˜•   but then again, what is the need for a romantic angle. it is not a must for a character to have a romantic angle. Some romantic angles are cute, but it is definitely not a MUST for any of the characters because they all  have their own story to tell. i hope i'm making sense here..

Dude, unnecessary entry. Crowding the screen space. You have Harshad to mess with fab5 , let it be that. Nandini be doing her own thing and MaNan be happy together. Bas , enough.

New guy is just plain weird , I don't care for him. At most they can have him for Cabir , if they really need to.

Alya-Dhruv can also need him, but honestly , it's too crowded too with harshad, Alya's eating disorder, Dhruv's redemption. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I thought Sunny Sharma was going to be gay. O.O
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

oh yeah.. but what happened to him though.. i haven't seen him at al last week.  meh, i can care less for him. hes annoying as hell. hated him from the moment he came. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

what barfi!you're still stuck on sunny sharma 🤣