Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont mind showing N's fears etc but not a complete breakdown for the simple reason Ky2 can't do with a very serious track. It will be the deathknell for this show, because of how irritated the audience is.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@TFQ - Fun element would be Manik's TLC. But please let Nandini go through trauma as an individual, it's been long- she has had so much to deal with . I really wish they don't short-change Nandu's struggle as a woman, individual .
MaNan as a unit should be drama free. Play Manik around Harshad and let him and everyone else give Nandu all the TLC. 

It's abnormal and really crazy if they don't play her reactions for a bit. Her struggle for normalcy should be highlighted. This is the tangible arc that can give proper substance to Nandu. 

🤗
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

VK - I second you, they better involve Chacha -Chachi, see these are the tangibles that were missed earlier.That be the imbalance . 

This is huge, they better inform Nandu's family, Amms everyone. 
Rally around people, give her TLC, and let her bond with everyone as she recovers. 

IKR?

Even though i have a very good ability of ignoring and letting go. This thing i really want them to show. Its huge. Manik needs to tell Chachi. Its about pandit who has tried to do something so insanely dangerous with their daughter and who is a family acquaintance.  Forget Chacha or Ams, At least chachi has to know about it. She should be informed. *FingersCrossed*

Ya the riddhima bit was bad, but then ever since he has kidnapped nandu.. even though there is a bit of sexual tone.. the level of control and obsession is way more than that. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I dont mind showing N's fears etc but not a complete breakdown for the simple reason Ky2 can't do with a very serious track. It will be the deathknell for this show, because of how irritated the audience is.

Irritated and exhausted. Need a breather. Need light moments without any danger hovering above.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini might be normal again with everyone, but from now on she would never be able to trust any male teacher..

Let's see how they play this out. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

@TFQ - Fun element would be Manik's TLC. But please let Nandini go through trauma as an individual, it's been long- she has had so much to deal with . I really wish they don't short-change Nandu's struggle as a woman, individual .

MaNan as a unit should be drama free. Play Manik around Harshad and let him and everyone else give Nandu all the TLC. 

It's abnormal and really crazy if they don't play her reactions for a bit. Her struggle for normalcy should be highlighted. This is the tangible arc that can give proper substance to Nandu. 

🤗

Some struggle yes, but Genie we have also gone through so much na. We need some TLC also. Another serious heavy track will take lot of us away from the show.
charminggenie thumbnail
I really don't like the new entry, he seems so unnecessary. Have Navya, fab5 be Nandu's friends . 
Let this new guy be away from MaNan and Nandu . They don't need external locus at this point. 
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
@TFQ - I do understand that but when you don't have any conflict to play MaNan equation , just Nandini's own individuality that needs her to get back from her struggles. Manik's love, presence is enough to keep the fun going . She will cling to him more. 

Weren't we all asking for more layers to Nandu? Substance , her struggle for her. Something beyond Manik, so shouldn't this be her space.

I don't know why we think it has to be dark. Nah, it should be inspiring, play her fears for a bit, have her try harder , fight her demons on her own with Manik all around . 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

I really don't like the new entry, he seems to unnecessary. Have Navya, fab5 be Nandu's friends . 

Let this new guy be away from MaNan and Nandu . They don't need external locus at this point. 

THIS ^^^^
Can they not just cancel this entry. Anyone around who is looking forward to him? Nothing against the actor but we don't need a new character. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

@TFQ - I do understand that but when you don't have any conflict to play MaNan equation , just Nandini's own individuality that needs her to get back from her struggles. Manik's love, presence is enough to keep the fun going . She will cling to him more. 

Weren't we all asking for more layers to Nandu? Substance , her struggle for her. Something beyond Manik, so shouldn't this be her space.

I don't know why we think it has to be dark. Nah, it should be inspiring, play her fears for a bit, have her try harder , fight her demons on her own with Manik all around . 

Anything light and short term I am game. We don't necessarily need conflicts one after the other a breather is required. Let them have fun, let them flirt openly in college, go out together... on a picnic, movie, ice-cream date anything. A light hearted Mangalore track would be great at this point.