Frequent Posters

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey geet and choochi , whats your twitter handle? i wanna add you guys ðŸ˜Š
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@CooChi- Lol nah, they dumped it down with Ridhima angle. Honestly , that should have been his characteristics - someone so obsessed with [power, control , if they really wanted to go down the track of making him negative. But well, let them use this to make Nandu's fear more palpable. She has to play the symptoms of PTSD , be terrified , scared, space-darkness. Everything. And while this is happening don't run a melodramatic track for Manik or MaNan, that will take the meat away from this awesome build-up. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
karan jotwani @BabaJotwani  

Hair and it's experimentation. Will definitely experiment on ky2.

Can he do something about his eye brows? Its too distracting, baki banda teekh hai.. and why are they getting him yaar.. Uff anyway.

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Genie even though they dumped him down a bit, i would still say it wasn't that bad.. I mean even now you can see more of control and obsession in him than anything else. 
charminggenie thumbnail
VK - I second you, they better involve Chacha -Chachi, see these are the tangibles that were missed earlier.That be the imbalance . 
 This is huge, they better inform Nandu's family, Amms everyone. 
Rally around people, give her TLC, and let her bond with everyone as she recovers. 

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

karan jotwani @BabaJotwani  

Hair and it's experimentation. Will definitely experiment on ky2.

Can he do something about his eye brows? Its too distracting, baki banda teekh hai.. and why are they getting him yaar.. Uff anyway.

I HATE HIM
No offence but just pissed with so many cameos and new entries...😡
charminggenie thumbnail
@VK- Agree, they are adding nuances now to pandit , but a bit late. That dumping down with Ridhima was bad , rest today I am glad they played him well. You had me repeatedly mentioning her talent, his need to make her shine- yes it has that sexual undertone but his obsession was with Nandu as he saw her the dummy he could mould with his vision. The more she resisted or Manik interfered , Pandit started his downspiral . 
Good recovery. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Vaishu!! still want to gush, but later...NAP..lol

Plus stupid thing tomorrow..

@REZ: HUGS!!!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE he wears shirts and jeans from now on..PLEASE STYLIST JI!! PLEASE!!

And judai..i listened to the song, the entire thing again...its SO SO APT. SO APT. haina guys??

I can't think of even one thing i did not like today..

everything was amazing...sigh..poor babies..

but man, the raw anger on manik's face, his eyes when he was searching for nandini in that stupid basement and couldn't find her...tears that finally fell..

later when he was thinking back to the promise and the safety that was guaranteed..will they ever be able to take that for granted anymore?

and nandini toh..poor child..and yet, she answered, she fought back, she questioned..god bless her..she'll need all the TLC she can get after this trauma :(

Parth toh day by day has been looking better and better..kya kar raha hai ladka?

THANK GOD finally he'll find her..can't take their pain coz they be SO intense and sad, away from one another

THIS " nandini toh..poor child..and yet, she answered, she fought back, she questioned..god bless her"

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have one complaint though

They showed Pandit to be a really intelligent man...But he needed Nyonnika to make him realise that he had kidnapped Nandini..
Like seriously dude you have brought a girl without her permission...
What the f**k were you thinking😆

Not angry at all it's rather funny
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@CooChi- Lol nah, they dumped it down with Ridhima angle. Honestly , that should have been his characteristics - someone so obsessed with [power, control , if they really wanted to go down the track of making him negative. But well, let them use this to make Nandu's fear more palpable. She has to play the symptoms of PTSD , be terrified , scared, space-darkness. Everything. And while this is happening don't run a melodramatic track for Manik or MaNan, that will take the meat away from this awesome build-up. 

Genie ðŸ¤—

They should show some trauma but nothing too heavy in my opinion. Some fun element should come now.