Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I told this to Kish and Parth on twitter. They look absolutely like Mother son in real.. i mean they both play Manik- Nyo (Mother-son duo) so perfectly. Exact carbon copy. Just one has heart and the other is heartless..

The way Nyo said-- Why should i help you with Nandini..? the way kish modulated Nyo's tone.. WOW .. and the change in her expression the moment Manik mentions Harshad.. WOW WOW WOW.. Kish is so freaking good. 👏
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@CooChi - See thats the thing, they made Pandit so bloody ambiguous that it's very difficult to spell him out. Ridhima bit was the only thing that actually made him a lecher but take that element, he is a control freek which does make him the creep but that goes well with him crossing the line as a teacher too. This need to control Nandu's every moment goes beyond Manik . I know so many renowned musicians who have done that and well too controversial.I wish they had fine tuned it well, had a better flow.
But everything forgiven if they build this well, use it to jumpstart, Nandu's spiral . 

Pandit's on an ego trip that has become his downfall- he can actually murder her . The thought that she was in that closed space- OMG , terrifying. And then the touch, her reaction. Niti was perfection. 

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CooChi

I LAU JOO MORE!! 😳

I hope Debo is not stalking the AT...

You look so cute with that specs on you
SankiPagal thumbnail
Loqi.. What happened to you baby..? i read wheelchair in your comment? .. I was in chennai when the quake hit your  city. I was so worried. Ask geet I called her everyday to keep me updated about you. 

Me and geet have very weird sort of connection. It kind of weirds  both of us too.. LOL It gets too much at times.. 😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

GENIE Babyy...🤗

I missed you and was waiting for you...

DITTO to everything you said except don't expect too much follow up. Keep the HOPE high, but expectations low as always. Thats the trick that works for us always.. Humesha 😳

GEET DITTO to whatever you wrote.. We shall talk at night..! 😛

Blows you a kiss and huge warm hug. 🤗

Dude, PaNi and Kish . I loved how Kish modulated her voice. That whole scene with Parth- uff, class act . 

Take a bow all the actors, they really elevated this to another level. 

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I get NAAGIN vibes whenever NYO speaks.
And that Look she gives..total NAAGIN.
More than Harshad..she is a player.

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Loqi.. What happened to you baby..? i read wheelchair in your comment? .. I was in chennai when the quake hit your  city. I was so worried. Ask geet I called her everyday to keep me updated about you. 

Me and geet have very weird sort of connection. It kind of weirds  both of us too.. LOL It gets too much at times.. 😆

Hmm
So phone is the connectiong dot huh..
PHONE SAAAXXX😳

OK I had a car accident bae a month back..Literally died..
Was in hospital itself when the quake hit

Came back home on tuesday...
DOnt worry m getting better
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loquacious_me

Hmm
So phone is the connectiong dot huh..
PHONE SAAAXXX😳

OK I had a car accident bae a month back..Literally died..
Was in hospital itself when the quake hit

Came back home on tuesday...
DOnt worry m getting better

Oh my god. I hope u heal jaldi jaldi baby 🤗 but SO glad ur safe!

Word about me and vaishu ka ajeeb connection 😆
SankiPagal thumbnail
@Loqi 🤗

Oh freak! I hope you get better soon and start running like a cheetah 👍🏼

Hahaha Phone Saxx or not we do have a lot of things in common.. lets say have a very strong Aries connection. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Genie.

Your theory about Pandit being a control freak and Nandu being his muse was soo right.
I saw that today. I was getting goosebumps in thst scene where the guy was wiping off sweat on Nandu's face. The guy was expecting too much and when Nandu did not meet his expectations..the guy went all Zabardasti on her and now there is no looking back.
He is trapped. Nyo ne bhi haath chor diya.