|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Aryaman can go look for aliens in outer space, I don't want him anywhere near MaNan, Manik and Nandini. 

aree why go to outerspace? dhrvie boy is here na? Dhruv can go have aryaman and leave poor alya alone. 😳

#dhruryamanFTW. #lamehashtageww
I don't know whether they will show it or not. I am not even expecting, but i really want  Manik and Nandini to inform Chachi everything about Pandit and what he did. They should and they have to. 
Originally posted by CooChi

Hi FC!!! 🤗

Your Nandu was no less today!!!
The girl was Bang on with her words. Best female lead I've come across. She told Pandit about him being wrong and how he destroyed a pure relationship of a teacher and a student.
CLAPS !!!!! 👏

This ^^^yup you said it right!!!
@Saru... 🤗

Aryamann is...I donno what to say!!
But Parth was hawttt today.
The guy is soo awesome with that ANGER FILLED FACE AND THOSE EYESSS mannn!!!
I can't take my EYES offf His EYES!!
I LOVE IT.
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I don't know whether they will show it or not. I am not even expecting, but i really want  Manik and Nandini to inform Chachi everything about Pandit and what he did. They should and they have to. 

It should come out na, cops are involved.
It is extremely difficult to portray vulnerability without making it look over the top...and that's where Niti did well...not for a moment did she alienate me while watching...all through I could literally feel her disgust fear and anguish.
Parth aces the desperation episodes...even the last time nandini gets kidnapped by soha and he is restless while performing for the album...bang on...however what stands out this time is that he has given brilliant consistent performances for the last 5 episodes. He otherwise tends to lose his flow.

Also, hate to be a party pooper, but in addition to the brilliant performances , I feel the tiredness of shooting at night has added to the expression and feels.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

It should come out na, cops are involved.

Technically and Logically it should adhi. During their last visit to police station (harshad) / soha court thing.. Chachi chacha had no idea about it at all.. Thats why i am not too sure.😕
OK I'm back for just a moment.

Part and his look in precap.

I can keep going over it like crazy. He looks so lost and victorious...so raw and so tensed...this desperation...this wait...this anticipation...this distress...it's so heart wrenching.

My heart was in my mouth.

Even when Judaai was played and he recalled her...that look on his face, those expressions...I fell for THIS Manik Malhotra again. This show is setting such high hopes for me...such high hopes...none will be able to match.😆

Just that I fell in love with manik again...I felt like declaring it.

Everyone keep your eyes off him...he's mine.
Vaishu!! still want to gush, but later...NAP..lol

Plus stupid thing tomorrow..

@REZ: HUGS!!!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE he wears shirts and jeans from now on..PLEASE STYLIST JI!! PLEASE!!

And judai..i listened to the song, the entire thing again...its SO SO APT. SO APT. haina guys??

I can't think of even one thing i did not like today..

everything was amazing...sigh..poor babies..

but man, the raw anger on manik's face, his eyes when he was searching for nandini in that stupid basement and couldn't find her...tears that finally fell..

later when he was thinking back to the promise and the safety that was guaranteed..will they ever be able to take that for granted anymore?

and nandini toh..poor child..and yet, she answered, she fought back, she questioned..god bless her..she'll need all the TLC she can get after this trauma :(

Parth toh day by day has been looking better and better..kya kar raha hai ladka?

THANK GOD finally he'll find her..can't take their pain coz they be SO intense and sad, away from one another

Edited by geet.a - 8 years ago
Wow Awesome episode!! Take a bow PaNi and Kish for killing it!!

That desperation by Manik was so spot on.Really played well the pain, anger , helplessness . Dhruv was useless but Uttu's expression, good thing thry were not focused .

They really took it a notch higher with putting Nandu in that space - this better play out her fear.She has to be wary of darkness , fearful  and claustrophobic  - there better be a good follow up episode after this.

Harshad - the most interesting bit was Nyo angle.

But , manik-Nyo scene was such a highlight . Dayum , Kish nailed the cruel mom act to the T aand Parth sold out the desperate son perfectly. They really do look like Mother-Son and they play it so well. The secret is big enough , Harshad holds the key. This better be huge because if it has Nyo uncomfy.

Niti- OMG , it was terrifying. She was beyond wonderful. The touch , the way she resisted it. Her disgust, fear so spot on. Pandit has no clue what he has done, he is just flowing with it , trying to justify everything. Obsessed with making her star, owning her. He has no control on himself.

CavYa- the best part, Navya knows the relationship is weird- pregnant woman and GAY guy. Thank You , keep it like that, please.

the last bit , the transition of emotions on manik's face- Parth sold it sooo well.

Precap- Sigh , let it end.

Now , for all the kidnapping silliness. They really have a chance to bring that element in Nandu- make her go through PTSD, have her break-down, let her cry, numb , angry everything. While Manik should be supportive but keep some of her fights for herself. After all this while we have some tangible track to base her reaction. Just hope they build over it.

Parth and Niti were beyond brilliant.