geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok i got too excited now my hands ache while typing.so taaa taaa
will come a bit later.

presentation woes
white_beauty thumbnail
Today after a long time manik had that dangerous edge to him. The way he threatened nyonika! Also end scene when cabir tells him about the pandit again. Even that starting scene with the pandit where he says pagal hone ke saath dangerous bhi houn main.
That edge today and parth played it perfectly!
Also niti! She was amazing her scenes with pandit and the way she is in crying scenes!. Specially that bit where in she is in the instrument case and realises manik is Leaving also how manik says be safe..it was heartbreaking!
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This jus one look 

missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I finally saw the episode😆..
It was soo good...parth nailedd it he nailed manik every bit of him. He was in so much pain so so much pain and guilt that he couldn't save her and he cant find her...its heart breaking to see him like this.

Manik-nyo was damm goodd...he was helpless first manik...he was feeling so helpless ke he was ready to take nyos help...nyo the woman he hates from the bottom of his heart...and the boy is smart...used his brain...played a good game in front of nyo...

Nandu...niti was really good today too...i hope they show her breaking down coz at this stage anyone would break down...shes going to need lots of TLC andd im soo glad manik is there for HHer...

Today i really felt like wrapping both of them in bubblewrap and send them far far away from all.this drama and psycos so that they can breathe...these two deserve to be happy...cvs are u listening LET THEM BE HAPPY NOW PLEASE
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Niti and parth were fabulous *__*

the episode damn good!

pundit ke bachche 😡 i m gonna put you in cello case and throw it in a volcano!!!!

how dare treat nandini like that?what if she got severely suffocated???what the hell is wrong with him?my poor was so scared 😭 the way he was touching ugh eww.i wanted to chop his hands off!

and neyonika.how can a mother be so cruel?manik's her own son.her own flesh and blood.and the poor thing was so worried,desperate so scared.didn't she feel pain,any remorse?

but i m glad that manik played that secret card!you go boy!!!that's our guy!

dhruv was as usual pointless!when bechara manik was frantically searching for nandini everywhere he was standing there with pundit doing nothing!

cabir-navya,mukti-harshad-aliya were okay.

i don't want any new guy

let my manan babies be happy for a while.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor..are BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Also, I didn't find the epi melodramatic or anything.
It was WELL executed..
and we MAY have found a wonderful track :D

geet you're here 🤗
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg todays epi was superb.
Parth and Niti were brilliant. Their expressions were bang on.
Especially the expression Parth has in the precap when he finds Nandini. I am gonna replay that till the epi airs tomorrow.
Nandini's helplessness, fear,  was brilliantly portrayed by Niti.
Pandit really freaked me out today. The way he was touching Nandini and talking all crap I felt like kicking him. But I am happy he is gonna get beaten real bad by Manik.
But thank heavens this track wraps up hopefully by Wednesday and the story move on and please CV's no more drama for some time. 
Now back to reading other comments.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parth looks damn hot in shirt. He should wear it more often.