Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

@Kiran: Thank you for posting them in the thread. 🤗I'll call for you if I ever manage to watch and get feels. 

@Genie: Stop quoting me and get off the AT. Someone told me to kick you out of your old habits. So. 

I got the permission to play a bit, it's needed now. Also she is off for vacation, I can spoil myself. ðŸ˜†
TRaw thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reposting again...
finally the AT is active, it was so dull this wknd!

There are flaws in the approach to the tracks, but I have to say I've loved MaNan from the beginning. Them as a couple, I feel have had growth. Its just irritating seeing cameos getting more screen time then the core characters. I would seriously want fun and light moments, and young vibe. Too much drama becomes boring, and this is a youth show, so they should keep at that. Plus, theyve got the advantage of exploring so many issues because its a youth show. But thanks for MaNan. I love the romance, and PaNi.

I butted in, but since the discussion of the show is going, adding my bit lol.😊
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dropped in at AY post to reply, wanted to say hello!

biji biji packing and working on Tuesday's dissertation presentation.

Watched a couple of epis..

posted there also..2 thoughts...pretty off tangent, i think ..but oh well.

1. while rewatching the couch scene, i remembered how nandini silently wrote 'NO' on manik's hand when he asked for her forgiveness.
How different was that silence to this one...vichaar kijye :P

2. PArth and kishwar are SO good, and i don't know who did this but manik actually SEEMS to be her son, the way he talks sometimes. and initially, the way he refuses to let ANYONE even TOUCH nandini (earliest after punch, when mukti held on to nandini and manik asked mukti to let her go) and nyonika's convo with harshad in prison, when she said 'no one hurts manik, but me'. 
Nyonika and nandini are the 2 extreme poles of this show for me, and manik has shifted from 1 to the other, and has finally found his place. 
But hats off to kish and parth- they ACTUALLY seem like mother-son to me ..brilliant brilliant chemistry...

okay, big hugs!
white_beauty thumbnail
despite everything being a drag i would say i loved the past weeks episodes. the confession was beautifull. he bringing fireflies for her and she bringing the stars. the anda walla proposal and the plam kiss also the beautiful couch scene😳 i liked his way of redemption and be equals..the fact that he must have thought about all that for days how he bullied her and hurt her during those days
i thought that in all of this the confession would be lost but still i would appreciate them for making the confession so beautiful and PaNi nailing all there scenes!
kidnaping drama is lame but i did like the thursday episode maybe cos angst was played well and parth did a really good job..one could actually feel manik's anguish and pain and shock.
i hope they take public feedback and try working on the flaws!

@kiran: i loved the pictures you posted! i really loved that scene it took me back to the drunk nandu walla scene😳

ohh i loved manik's conversation with his mother during the episode on Thursday! they both have very nice screen presence! 
Edited by white_beauty - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@AR - See MaNan be the only reason why Richa will always have my trust unless she breaks story  trope  through cliched love triangles and stuff. See MaNan were all about conditions , challenges at one point , that made the thing toxic so i am glad FC for all it's hate removed that Manik stepped up massively and was a dream , so were MaNan as a unit. 
Just the only other problem I have is it's very easy to define Manik's love fro her but for normal viewers it's difficult to see Nandu's side because they forget  how she stayed with him even after that NYE thing he said , or otherwise. Like his flaws in their relationship are well spoken for and removed , hers are left to just like that because of no space.

Bas, rest they be love. I don't buy the argument that they will burn down much because they have never had normal time ever, they are above many things but it's their OTT larger than life conflicts like life threats, Psychos which can make any normal person paranoid . From storeroom fall to now tree one , he is the only one "saving" her ,it's so consistent , which is why she latches to him for safety and he cannot help but obsess about protecting her. Very consistent from day 1. Remove everything and they be normal kids who dealt with Navya thing during Soha time so nicely. Thats them. I won't mind Manik going overbearing or Nandu holding to him because hey kidnapping, life threats- it would be parallel to her breaking down. So I get the all consuming need for each other. They need normal time to relax which goes beyond fictional world😆

See Nandu's character has not be butchered , IMO , it's just they couldn't define her fears or give her tangibles ever. 

See Manik has a world of his own.
Alya- Manik, Dhruv, Harshad, Mukti, Cabir.
Cabir- fab4, Mukti, Raghav, Navya, Harshad Manik,Nandu
Mukti-Harshad, Abhi, Navya, Manik, Alya
Dhruv- Nandini, alya, Manik, feb5 

^^All of them have so many connection ,all of it were established in the first 100 episodes. But with Nandini it was just Manik after promising Dhruv, Navya for a bit. Everyone had individual arcs in those initial episodes , Nandu never did.
All bits . So how can we say now her world is all about Manik when her every tangible links to him . Also her reactions are very similar to before just the fears were never established before so now when she breaks, down be silly it doesn't make sense. FC-screwed her most , because they took 50 episodes and couldn't write down her fears well and we cannot link it because earlier episodes never had them. 

Soha thing actually did so much , brought out fab5 vs Nandu conflict for Manik, so Nandu's fear during NYE actually got legitimized yet because they were not clearly defined and ran parallel with so many things, we never could focus on it. 

This FC trick was suppose to be about her fears but not only they ruined it by too much drag( which to some extent is blamed to the uncertainties of desi tv -like Parth thing ,Mukti) .Also because there were so many Manik centric plots like Dhruv, Nyo that pushed back Nandu's fears even more. Making her fears look less impactfull compared to Manik's struggle. 

Every other character has had like 100 episodes playing out their fears, vulnerability -with Nandini when they tried but couldn't execute it well. Thats what happened .Also how reverse it is with other growths that makes it jarring. Her spunky, fighting spirit cannot forever be there after so many incidents- if you want to show her breaking down, you need to see all of it gone too. And that was happening and they tried but then poor writing in the last 2-3weeks and dumped down Pandit didn't help. Hope the kidnapping accelerates the break-down and we see that point in her . 

I love the episodes for MaNan they made sense everything, just the drag and Nandu's injustice spoiled it. 
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u G!
And hugs..
Its the drag that annoys me too.
no energy to elaborate at the moment.. Lol.

Anyhow,
Pasting from boxy's post

Her fingers trailed tiny kisses on my palm
as she traced the fixed lines of my dark destiny
and with gentle yielding,
transformed them into a thing of beauty;
As her warmth engulfed my unhappy life
and entwined it in hers,
it became that strange, wondrous word: happy.
Playfully, idly, her fingers smiled into mine
as they loved me with an innocence
so typical of dew drops
that fall on a leaf
parched and brown
and colour it gold,
(eternally);
I found my forever
tenuously held
by her hands
so reluctant to say
goodbye
to mine
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=901

I need to put this post here, it's very relevant.
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally Monday and it's active again in The AT...
Interesting title lol
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I saw a pic where Niti was wearing a new outfit. A new day is coming soon to the KY2 world. 
So much happens in a day in the ky2 world. 
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What did I miss? Why u all r posting here? Did manan had done it?

Ok and last question why manik didnt say anything bout that baby doll wala dance he made her do infront of the watchman?
Why?