Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Kiran: Thank you for posting them in the thread. 🤗I'll call for you if I ever manage to watch and get feels. 

@Genie: Stop quoting me and get off the AT. Someone told me to kick you out of your old habits. So. 
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Zahara - Dude there is never a normal external which pisses me this kidnapping better give me that break-point. I also wanted her break-point after Dhruv's accusation , i felt her reaction was so for Manik , that scene was all about Manik than her hurt as a woman by a friend ( credits - Boxter). 

Also that Amms letter- that should play more . Such an opening. 

MaNan are perfectly in sync , so to shake them they go to these OTT characters which are so unnecessary . My problem is they never transition well, see Nandu almost died after Soha bit but it was all about manik's fear not her fear for her own life . That is disservice and why people cannot react to her kidnapping/Pandit thing. No breathing space to Nandu there. 

@White - Love to see a numb, angry Nandu but eventual crying is necessary , but keep it for a day and then let her detach and focus on missing spunk. But make it about her even if Manik has to be sensitive to her.

Exactly! Soha almost killed her and even then, they focused more on Manik's fear about her life than Nandu's own. It's like she was fine the next day and that it didn't even matter to her even for a second. 
With Dhruv's accusation, I will let it go be because Manik did explain to her that Dhruv is lashing out at her because of him; so I sort of understand why we didn't see a breaking point for her back then.
BUT NOW!! THEY CANNOT SHOW HER BEING BACK TO NORMAL AND ALL HAPPY. She was forcibly abducted and is being held against her will. This has to shake her up. IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE HAS BREAKDOWN, CVs. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CooChi

@Zahara..I never really had a problem with MukBhi ..it was just the execution and CC's acting.
Zain's part was very light..they never gave him very serious or angst filled scenes. They gave him scenes where even an expressionless face can get a lot of scope.
Their story from Abhi's side was never a problem for me. He was THE MR. RANDOM from the time they introduce him.He entered into Murthy's territory by telling them some twisted fake story.
The guy was always that clever. What I see in their thing is how Abhi liked her..how she was one of his SUBJECTS of counselling..but he started feeling more for her..He felt that she might start experiencing what is love all about and its beauty..
Let us assume they fell in love..But Abhi can never see his loved ones in pain(male Nandu)..he realised it very late and left her.
He went hiding and Mukti found him and declared her true lau.
The scene where he asks her not to poor baby him..the guy was pissed. He wanted love and all he got was pity.Still he gave her the chance..Valentines day and after that...
The guy again left her..what I concluded here is he was simply disappointed cause not a single person in his life was able to treat him like a normal person
Every sympathised with him and this left him with no choice than running away. Every person doesn't have the good luck of getting a Happy Ending.
See..its a nice story .
Just OTT acting and rushed scenes ruined it.

Hmm... again an interesting take. 
I didn't think of it that way...
and even if I didn't like Mukbhi, I respect your ideas! 

But I totally agree with the last line ðŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Zahara - Dude there is never a normal external which pisses me this kidnapping better give me that break-point. I also wanted her break-point after Dhruv's accusation , i felt her reaction was so for Manik , that scene was all about Manik than her hurt as a woman by a friend ( credits - Boxter). 

Also that Amms letter- that should play more . Such an opening. 

MaNan are perfectly in sync , so to shake them they go to these OTT characters which are so unnecessary . My problem is they never transition well, see Nandu almost died after Soha bit but it was all about manik's fear not her fear for her own life . That is disservice and why people cannot react to her kidnapping/Pandit thing. No breathing space to Nandu there. 

@White - Love to see a numb, angry Nandu but eventual crying is necessary , but keep it for a day and then let her detach and focus on missing spunk. But make it about her even if Manik has to be sensitive to her.

UGH I still don't get WHY they didn't show WHAT Dhruv said about Nandini rather than that Manik punched Dhruv. LIKE W*F?

He accused her and said things about her, and it's was just about Manik's punch?
white_beauty thumbnail
i kinda want that numb detached nandini trying to figure it all out and just not wanting any help.
yes there will be crying but post that crying also this can play out her frustration at failure and nothing being right and all. also wanting to find her own place. one thing i feel about her is she is very scared of losing the people or things that she loves hence she is always ready to do anything and everything to protect that.
i just for once want aa normal reaction of a girl who has had enough andwell just wants to shut it all out and then trying to figure it out herself. yes manik will be sensitive towards her yet her not wanting his help also during this figuring out herself thing. also intresting would be manik's reaction towards this whole thing.

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Zahara..the best part of Mukbhi.
Mukti no getting bhao from Abhi. He did not return.He did not get into her pity party.
He must be chilling somewhere there in heaven! 🤣 They should send Mukti on a long vacation to Haridwar Varanasi Allahbad..She should go and take a dip in Ganga and wash the Paaps off her soul.
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I did not like the way Manik left Nandu in the hospital and went into hiding on Nyonika's telling.
It was pretty weird.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont have any complain regarding KY2.till now it is good to me.
But I want:

1)Nandini shud fight against Pandit by herself not help of Manik.She shud punch Pandit.I dont mind Riddhima will help her to beat Pandit.😆

2) Mukti no more romantic angle.Let her be friend angle with evry one.

3)Harshad will be grey not black.

4)Though I dont expect intensity from Dhruliya but they cud make cute couple.Dhruv sud make less constipated face.😛

5)No Cabir -Navya please.Let them friends.

6)Some funny episodes with Manan cute nok jhok.😳

Nothing expectation from Aryamaan.

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Mukti needed the harsh truth of rehab sessions, not Abhi's cheesy lou. ðŸ¥±

THIS
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Zahrara - Thing is Alya has loads of tangibles- her past with Manik is a big selling point and reason for her growth. Her angst with her brother during the Cabir-Harshad thing was nice. Dhrulya vampire sax spoiled it for her but then again they did well to show her standing up for herself . See this is how it should be for her, she already has Harshad back, Dhruv's redemption shit , so she didn't need an eating disorder to again be vulnerable. Thats why I hate it so  much.
As much as I agree with the idea of Alya and Nandini, two orphans bonding, they have Dhruv-Manik as the awkward beings . Also again it will mean Nandini helping out Alya or something . If they bond so soon , it will shortchange Alya's struggle with her past , that hospital reaction and stuff. Girls need to chill out and talk but later. 

@Boxter - I always quote you , that be my dharma . We be ManBir for life.  Will be off once I am done mourning Manny loss.

@KP- Dude thats the problem , as much as MaNan sell and are perfect , the audience fails to connect with nandu's decisions because of lack of tangibles. Her deliberation regarding leaving him because of his guilt for fab5 during Soha was ripped apart when the same arguments supported Manik's choice during Musicana . Like if we accept what Manik did then why was Nandu thinking the same is looked down. Also her fears were never defined initially which is why we fail to connect. 

I was going through old posts and realized that during Harshad take-down when Nandu rests her head on Dhruv and considers why she didn't fell for him- normal reaction but audience turned against it so much just by watching precap promo. See lack of patience with her. 

Now she has no conflict with anyone , so she becomes bland because they never gave her anything beyond Manik and fab5 during intial episodes. Those were great for Manik and for setting up MaNan but not for Nandini.

Also see unlike other fab5 characters who all have so many equations , Nandini never did . She has one with manik and with fab5 it's very through him. So a random Mukti -Alya thing with her will seem forceful. 

Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago