|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
lalsa and her love for melodrama scares me๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
To be honest ..there was so much to show about Cabir even after Raghav's exit.
I was waiting for the way they will present Cabir Mom equation after that.I wanted more scenes of Khuddar Cabir showing his Mom that he is not abnormal.
I wanted more scenes on Gays facing day to day problems in a country like India. I was ready for CaVya track.I loved their first InsaanoWala convo about the RJ thing. It was light and nice.

CabIni had a nice buildup.But again Cabir is Manik's friend first so... But Nandini and Cabir are very similar to each other and this made me like them even more.
I like AbhiNi more than CabiNi cause Abhi was Nandu ka direct friend. Their comfort level was that of Chuddy Buddies. They never hugged each other and consoled each other but they did the talking bit really well. Nandu had her OWN FRIEND. Nice.

Navya Nandu were blah for me in the beginning..but I liked Nandu's friendship towards Navya in the sex ballot track

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

did nandini even have a character growth?

She fell in love. Does that count as character growth? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by white_beauty

this! exatly!
after almost 200 episodes its still not clear whether nandini likes music or not. what is her passion what does she want. initially also her spunky nature have all come out due to her conflicts with manik an maybe fab5 but with all that sorted there is no other way to bring that spark. so they really should do something about this post kidnapping. till now nandini has been all about doing what others want or what is good for others. it has never been explored as to what she really wants what is her dreams what is her fears nothing. even the whole nh3 happened cos of navya!
other than that she was never intrested in joining space also to begin with

@Bold - +10000000000000000000 
Her spunk, fighter spirit was there because that was constantly played for 100 episodes through fab5 and Manik,. Now how can her reaction be similar. They try to bring in new people to lift up the spirit but because we they are too OTT and always playing MaNan equation we never invest. 

Most Kidnapping could be a good thing if they go for a reboot and actually , make it about Nandu getting her spunk, her passion back. 

For 100 episodes Nandu had no passion , now she has one in her love for Manik but that makes her Plain Jane and that bothers us as females. We want more and get irritated by  lack of it. 

Keep MaNan relationship happy sorted drama free, and stir up individual growth for Nandu and let Manik play with Harshad .

No Mushad , please. 
Night guys...will continue tomorrow. 
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I am turning in for today because I am exhausted and hi Kiran๐Ÿ˜ณ
See you guy tomorrow.

Hi๐Ÿค— You're my only friend in this AT and you're leaving too!:(

I want to fangirl and everyone's ranting. And when I was ranting, everyone was busy fangirling. I m leaving too. Good Night Adhira๐Ÿค—

Thanks Vidya 
wassupp mofos ๐Ÿค— I see the rants and yes to nandini wanting to be a 19 year old girl (i swear she's 19, cause someone else was 19) haaha Edited by -Cherry- - 8 years ago
@genie: exactly through this kidnpping track they can reboot her character. i dont want her to cry or the usual breakdown. rather that anger you know how everything has gone wrong. that anger at everything and from there that spark can be bought back. i dont mind her lashing out at people or even being off from everything and everybody. i feel this is the way they can get her spark back. sadness wont help but its the anger that will help her at this point.
and please someone should give the message to the creatives that cameos do not mean mad people. they can be absolutely normal people also. stop getting psychos after psychos. this pandit track they really wasted it away. post kidnapping they have a chance to reboot it all. 
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Hi๐Ÿค— You're my only friend in this AT and you're leaving too!:(

I want to fangirl and everyone's ranting. And when I was ranting, everyone was busy fangirling. I m leaving too. Good Night Adhira๐Ÿค—

Thanks Vidya 

Sorry Kiran. I got carried away there. Your gifs are beautiful.
 Even though I haven't watched the episode. ๐Ÿค”

And yes, it took me right back to that drunk night where he had waited for her walls to come down, for her talk about 'feelings'. And this time, he is waiting because she asks him to, because even their hands don't touch, he knows it's a promise she's made him. And that is enough to keep him in that car- just the sight of her hand on his. 

Now if only the CVs would stop getting the girl kidnapped and make her actually say those words the poor guy's been dying to hear. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by BoxedIn

She fell in love. Does that count as character growth? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know ๐Ÿ˜†

Navya didn't even have a character growth. She's still the same. Actually well... her character growth was just out of the blue. Same as Mukti's