Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

She is Our LIFE.....................(part 6 updated....page 9.......) (Page 8)

pari... Senior Member
pari...
pari...

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely update 
Loved Ishita and kids bond
Thanks for d pm
Do continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roselind

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Very interesting update...
Loved it..
Thanks a lot for pm..
Waiting for Ishra first meeting...SmileSmile

Roselind

rnarayan Goldie
rnarayan
rnarayan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely you are creating a story with fresh story line

Roselind

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Different concept.i read all parts,its so different and unexpected turns too.lots of characters.continue soon

Roselind

ishra-rocks Goldie
ishra-rocks
ishra-rocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
amazing update...
con t soon

Roselind

bush123 Groupbie
bush123
bush123

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Interesting story.
Raman only says Shagun's name
and ishita bonding with the kids is
so adorable.
Please Pm me if u can

Roselind

Roselind Goldie
Roselind
Roselind

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
"I am prescribing two tablets for Ruhi. Give them to her twice, once after lunch & once after dinner.", instructed Dr. Ishita. She continued, "Please make sure that she eats less chocolates & less sweets...& if she feels the pain again, i think i will go for a root canal."
Mrs.Patel - "Thnkx a lot Dr. Ishita. I will give Ruhi the medicines in time."

In the mean time, Adi & Ruhi were roaming around the hospital when they met Dr. Subbu again.
Dr. Subbu (smiling) - "Hey kids! What are u two doing?"
Ruhi - "Just looking around..."
Subbu - "Hmmm...So u two know Ishita?"
Adi - "Ya...She saved our little puppy...& she loves us very dearly..."
Subbu (remembering Ishita's problem) - No doubt she does...She loves children very much...& i love her...
Ruhi (smiling naughtily) - "just like my father used to love my mother?"
Adi (looking embarrassed) - "Shut up Ru...!!!"
Subbu (pulling Ruhi near him) - "Yes daadi amma...like ur father loves ur mother...
Adi (looking a bit relaxed) - "Is she ur wife...????"
Subbu - "She is my fiance...We will get married after 3 months..."
For some unknown reason Ruhi & Adi's facial expressions dropped as if they became sad...They felt like they will soon loose their Ishita aunty...
Subbu hugged them in happiness, but they remained disinterested...

Meanwhile, on the other side Ishita summoned her nerves & asked Mrs.Patel, "If u don't mind, will u tell me where r the kids' parents?"
Mrs.Patel was rather taken aback & looked confused...
Ishita (trying to normalise the situation) - "Actually, I feel so much bonded with the kids & i m very concerned about them...that's why i dared to ask...Plzzz if u don't mind..."
Before Ishita could complete her explanation Mrs. Patel started, "I don't mind...I have never seen the children bonding with anyone. They were in trauma for 3 months after they were rescued from an accident. They lost their parents in that accident...I & my husband faced terrible problems to bring them to normal state... they used to shout, howl & cry at d middle of the night...they used to stare at walls instead of sleeping...tears rolled down their eyes continuously & we failed to answer their questions when they asked us about their parents...But, after many treatments at last they recovered. Then they met u...& i saw them to be genuinely happy that day...It seemed to us as if God has returned back their mother in form of u...today when u embraced them, i just thought of talking to u about them..."
Ishita was crying without any noise listening all these...She felt the pain of the children & she felt as if after knowing all these she just can't let the children go away from her...Mrs.Patel saw the tears in DR. Ishita's eyes & understood that she can feel the terrible pain faced by the children & smiled to herself that at last God has listened to them & gifted the cutie babies their mother...
Mrs.Patel got up from her place & went near Ishita, she, put her hands on Ishita's shoulders & looking straight into Ishita's eye, asked, "Are u ready to adopt the kids???"
Ishita's happiness knew no bounds...She burst into tears...& all she could do is nod in affirmative. She hugged Mrs.Patel & smiled as her tears of happiness escaped silently through her already swollen eyes...
Mrs.Patel - "I will keep the papers ready...u plzz come & take them whenever u want..."
Ishita - "I am going to Chandigarh tomorrow for a Dental Conference...As soon as i come back i will come to u to take the kids with me forever...I promise to love them till the end of times..."
Mrs.Patel - "We trust u. I know u will be the best mother ever..."

At that very moment, Adi & Ruhi came in...they looked sad from whatever they heard from Subbu...They ran to Ishita & Adi asked, "Will u go away from us like our mother???"
Ruhi continued, "Will u marry Subbu uncle & leave us forever like our parents???"
And with this both the children started crying hugging their Ishita aunty...Ishita was stunned...But soon controlled her emotions & comforted the children saying , "I will never leave u dears...I will soon take u both with me to my home...& we three will stay together forever...Don't cry darlings...don't cry...i won't go anywhere...we will live together...I am going to Chandigarh tomorrow...after i return, i will directly come to u two...ok???? Now, stop crying...Ishita aunty loves u both..."
Ishita rubbed their back & patted their heads & kissed their cheeks...The kids stopped crying & smiled as they hugged their motherly aunt...

"Dr. Neeta...Dr. Neeta...", yelled a female voice as she came running.
"Hey Dr. Preeti...!!", Neeta recognised her.
Preeti (huffing) - "Ishita just called me to say that she will be staying at ur place...So i just came up to inform u & confirm whether u know this already or not."
Neeta (smiling) - "i know this already...She is coming tomorrow...U r her partner in the conference, right?"
Preeti - "ya u r right...she will be staying here for two days...she told me she has words with u, so i came...u guys r old frnds???"
Neeta - "Ya pretty old frnds..."
Preeti - "Ok then, i must go now...bye...will catch u up later..."
Neeta - "Yup...bye..."

As soon as Dr. Preeti left...Dr.Desai came from behind.
Dr.Desai - "Neeta...I talked to Rinki...She said that she is not available for the next 3 months...It seems we have to contact doctors from Bangalore for ur patient...d Shagun one...
DR. Neeta - "I told u Sir...Rinki won't be available...Actually Sir...my old frnd  Dr. Ishita is coming here tomorrow for the dental conference..."
Dr. Desai -  "Ya ya Dr. Ishita Iyer...one of the best dentists of our country...I know her...what about her?"
Neeta - "I think i will ask her if she knows anyone from Bangalore who can help us with this patient."
Dr.Desai - "That will be great...Consult her..."

With this Dr. Desai went away & Neeta stood there thinking of ways to help out her patient little knowing that soon a turn will come when she will get a super way to help her patient out...

Forgive me for such late update...i was facing problems with the internet...So got late...I m sorry...
plzzz read & leave ur valuable comments...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simplipu123yhm111bush123sininhpIloveishra143rhbayezarahmatVENBAvanisreeImpossible.Girlrk654hana_yjanani_divan..sush..

rk654 IF-Dazzler
rk654
rk654

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
superb update once again dear 
do cont soon

Roselind

Go to top