Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

She is Our LIFE.....................(part 6 updated....page 9.......) (Page 5)

Roselind Goldie
Roselind
Roselind

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

It feels really awesome to get appreciated... Keep on reading my story if u r liking it...
here goes my next update...

"Thank God u r atlast here Ishu...we were so  worried for u..." hurriedly conveyed Mrs. Iyer, Ishita's mother.
"We dialed ur no., but it said switched off, so we rang up ur clinic &  we got know dat u never reached there from d receptionist. Appa was about to go out in search of u." joined in Vandita, Ishita's elder sister.
"Where were u Ishu? U got out of d house in a hurry this morning in order to reach ur clinic before time, u didn't go there...!!!! then where did u go?" asked Appa in a concerning voice.
"Relax Appa...I was on my way to d clinic when suddenly a small puppy came infront of my car & i was just in time to save him. Then i met with two cute children, Ruhi & Adi. They were with dat dog & have lost their way. So, i dropped them to their place & they asked me to join them for lunch as a vote of thnkx." explained Ishita.
"The kids are all right na? They aren't hurt, right? Where do they live?" asked Amma in petrified tone.
"Amma is always so concerned about kids." commented Vandita & soon she got a hit on her head from her mother.
"They are alright Amma. They stay in an orphanage called 'Shaantivan'." replied Ishita.
"u seem to be worried about them..." said Vandita as she put her palm on Ishita's shoulder.
"I dont know Akka...I am just too concerned about them. When i met them i felt as if i have some old bonding with them. I felt as if i met my destiny. I m in love wid them. They are so sweet & friendly. They welcomed me whole-heartedly. I have never felt so much connected to any kid ever in my life." Ishita opened up her heart  infront of her family.
Amma put her hands over Ishita's head, Vandita hugged her & Appa patted her back in order to console her. They all know the bitterest truth of Ishita's life. When Ishita was only 16 yrs old, she suffered from a dangerous disease which took away her power to become a mother. Her reproductive system got damaged & doctors made it crystal clear dat she can never ever become a mother. Fate played d most cruel joke on Ishita.
The whole family felt Ishita's love for d two kids & after a discussion of 3 long hours, they decided to go with Ishita to adopt Adi & Ruhi & bring them to their family. Ishita wanted to give all d love to the kids.

---------

"Sir, Mr. Bhalla called up for the 1000th time to know whether we have any information about his son, Raman Bhalla & his 2 kids, Adi & Ruhi." informed Hawaldar Chadda.
"u know, i am feeling helpless about dat case. We have explored d whole area near Ambala where their car met with an accident." put in Sub-Inspector Pranay Gupta.
"All we know is they were travelling on d highway joining Delhi & Chandigarh. Their car met wid d accident near Ambala. We got Shagun's dead body near d cliff. And Raman was nowhere to be found with d kids." repeated another sub-inspector Deepi Singh.
"The truth is, Raman may be with his children, or they mayn't be together. But d question remained, where r they...!!?" joined in Inspector Jatin Sharma.
"Sir u r back. Did u gave Raman & his children's photo to ur frnd Inspector Tapen Bose in Ambala?" asked Pranay.
"Yes i gave the photos. I hope we will soon get a clue about them. Just sitting in Delhi won't help. We have tried our level best to find them in Delhi assuming they may be back here. But, it seems they aren't here. So they may be in Ambala only." declared Inspector Jatin.
"Sir...if u don't mind can i suggest something?" questioned Deepi.
"Go on."
"I think we should send a photo of Raman & his children to Chandigarh police as well. We never know, if they will be there, then Chandigarh police can help us too." put forward Deepi.
"Brilliant idea. I agree" said Pranay.
Jatin looked sternly at Pranay for talking in between & then replied., "Hmmm, quite a good idea...lets follow ur way Deepi. Chadda, u go to Bhalla mansion tomorrow & get some more photos of Raman, Ruhi & Adi. And Pranay, u call ur frnd, Mahish & inform him dat u will arrive Chandigarh on d day after tomorrow with d photos."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoyhm111simplipu123bush123IloveishraPravalliVENBAvanisreernarayanishra-rocksImpossible.GirlSuryaIshraholicjanani_divanswathin...Forever...--HANISA--nitii-76

Pravalli Senior Member
Pravalli
Pravalli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Awesome story line 
Lovely update 
Continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roselind

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Woow story is bcmng more interesting now..
Thnx 4 pm

Roselind

Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Very good update Buddy
So Raman,Shagun,Adi and Ruhi met with an accident.Shagun died.Raman lost his memory and kids are in orphanage...good concept
thanks for pm
Continue soon

Roselind

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm
Nice update
I can't even imagine shagun as a positive person n Raman taking her name Confused argg

Roselind

...Forever... IF-Rockerz
...Forever...
...Forever...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awesome ...story going really well... continue soon...

Roselind

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
wow awesome good going dear love it thx for pm

Roselind

ishra-rocks Goldie
ishra-rocks
ishra-rocks